• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh Base
    General's office

"Mary? It's Ali again. It appears that I've injured myself today. Could you see if any nurses are free to come and have a look? I'm willing to wait if they're in over their heads. Okay, great. Thank you."

Ali put down the phone and sprawled on the sofa. The painkillers the Chansey had given him had worn off, and he was in considerable agony. The burn on his hand was barely worth mentioning, but he had lost a lot of blood in the fight with the Mightyena, and he was pretty sure that the Luxray had cracked a few of his ribs. Both the Wartortle's Hydro Pump and Lydia's Night Daze had damaged Ali's back, and the cramped journey at breakneck speed back to Oreburgh certainly hadn't done him any favours.

He didn't know how long it had taken for the Nurse to come, as he wasn't sure whether he'd passed out from the pain. He remembered very little about her visit, but was re-bandaged and given some very strong pain medication, as well as an order to take it easy. Ali had smiled at the nurse, taken his painkillers and dozed off before she had even left the room.

Ali woke with a start, his body feeling heavy. Oh, right. Bandages. He stood up, rolled his shoulders and made for the door. He wasn't expecting the PR to celebrate all day and night, and was pretty sure another attack was on its way.
    Ali stormed to the elevator as fast as he could with his injuries, and punched in the 'G'. The elevator rattled to a halt on the ground floor, and Ali had barely waited for the doors to open when he limped out.
    "Mary," he said as he approached the front desk. "Any news on Jack?"

The woman at the desk smiled warmly at Ali, her brown eyes boring into his blue ones.
    "Not yet, Ali. Sorry."

Ali smiled at the receptionist, and shook his head.
    "Thank you anyway, Mary. Keep me posted."

"You know I will, Ali."

Ali smiled again before leaving for the hospital. He felt that as the one man in charge, he should check on his soldiers. Besides, he genuinely wanted to see how they were doing.
    When he reached the hospital wards, Ali almost regretted coming. The injuries were much worse than he had anticipated. People were coating as he passed them, doctors rushing around with crash carts all over the place. There were people who had almost drowned, or who were struck by lightning, scorched with fire, crushed by boulders. The place was a disaster area.

Ali smiled at Officer Black, who was putting on her coat after being discharged.
    "Glad to see you well, Caitlyn." Ali said, nodding.
    "...Thank you, sir..." Black replied, her face blank as she wondered how Ali knew her name. Ali would've liked to stay and talk, but in a bed near him he saw a familiar man with a heavily bandaged leg.

"Officer Vargas," Ali said sternly, approaching the bed. "A word, please."

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Oreburgh
    Chillin' in da hospital.

The Doc took Mark to a cot where he bandaged up marks leg. "Doc, little over bandaged, don't ya think, my legs not split in half." "Better safe then sorry. Also, your legs not broken, just fractured. Thought you might want to know." the doctor said. "How long will it take to heal, i need to take a trip to sunyshore soon." "I'll tell you later, ohkay?" "Alright then, could you hand me my backpack though?" "Here." Mark pulled out his pistol, smg, and rpg without the grenade and took the clips out of the other 2 guns. "Oh, doc." Mark unzipped his hoodie, revealing the deep gashes across his chest. "Should i be concerned about these?" The doctor came back and examined the slashes. "I'll have a nurse disinfect that." the doctor finally said. "Ok, ill be here, heh." Mark started polishing his pistol when General Ali came in. "Officer Vargas, a word please?" ali said to mark. "Sure, im not doing anything anytime soon."

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh City
    Hospital Ward

"Sure, I'm not doing anything anytime soon." Vargas replied, and Ali sat in the chair next to his bed.

"I hope it's nothing too serious," Ali said, gesturing to Vargas' injuries. Without waiting for a response, Ali drew the privacy curtain around the bed.

"Vargas. I understand that I'm new here, and that I am much younger than you. However, you have absolutely no right to disrespect me, and talk to me like I'm your inferior, do you understand? I am not pretending that I am any better than you, nor do I want you to become a mindless drone. But you cross a line every time you give me orders, and I'm not willing to let it happen, am I making myself clear?"

Ali paused to allow his message to sink in before starting again.
    "Now, about what happened at the PR Base. You very nearly threw the entire mission, Vargas. Now, I believe you were under strict instruction to capture the Umbreon which you allowed to escape, but I won't get into that. I had managed to gain the trust of a PR spy, and you destroyed any faith she had in us the moment you killed that Swampert. If Althalos or myself had been seen, we would have been killed on the spot for that! It was clumsy, man. I saw your Active Camo, and I saw it malfunction. Anyone could've seen you, and if they'd suspected a rescue mission then Althalos would be dead by now.
    "Killing that Swampert was pretty much inviting the PR to attack again, right now. It proved to them that all their beliefs on humans were right on the money. There was a reason that I ordered our men to hold fire on returning into the city, and if you think you are above my orders, then you have no place here."

"Well? What've you got to say for yourself, soldier?"

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Oreburgh
    Hospital

"Well? What've you got to say for yourself, soldier?" Ali asked Mark. "I didn't kill a swampert, I just hit em' over the head to knock him out, who told you i killed it?" Mark paused for a minute. "Also, How was i supposed to know that my active camo would malfunction, a malfunction is un-expected, And i chased wade into that base, which we got two soldiers out of, a sniper and a heavy. (OOC: the guy i got my camo from) You should be happy we got them back. And yes, i do know him escaping is my fault, but i had to get out of the base before i was killed. I did kill a squirtle in the base with this silenced pistol." Mark raised his new pistol. "But i shoved him in a weapons locker and I made it look like it happened during the attack." Mark put down the pistol and picked up the SMG and began polishing that. "Before we continue are little conversation, i would like to ask for permission to take a quick trip to sunyshore to pick up some important things to get me back up to combat status? I could pick up anything you need while i'm there too."

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    Alex Bryant
    Oreburgh City
    Streets​

Alex carefully drove the Van into Oreburgh, dodging the Soldiers and civilians in town. Alex drove over to the Hospital, where he saw an Officer.
    " Sir, I have something to show you," Alex yelled. The Officer walked over.
    " What is it Corporal," the Officer asked. Alex opened the back door, exposing Commander Jack's frozen body.
    " Quick men, get Commander inside," the Officer ordered as Soldiers carried the chunk of ice away.
    " You get some rest," the Officer advised Alex. The Officer walked away. Alex didn't know where to get some sleep. He walked into the Hospital. He saw Cheryl in the Lobby, not occupied by a patient.
    " Cheryl," Alex called. Cheryl turned around and walked towards Alex.
    " Yes Alex," Cheryl questioned.
    " Do you know where I could stay for a while," Alex asked.
    " Sure, my place. Meet me outside after my shift," Cheryl responded. Alex walked over to the Vending Machine, put a Two-Dollar Coin in, and pressed the button that said Cola beside it. The Cola was dispensed and Alex grabbed it. Alex walked outside and opened his Cola. Alex looked up towards the stars as he drank his Cola.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh
    Hospital

"..You should be happy I got them back."

Ali had only half listened to Vargas' excuses, but still detected a distinct tone of intolerance.
    "I warn you soldier, continue talking to me like that and I'll have your job. Are we clear? I'd also like to remind you that this is the Arms Base, and so anything you need, I am sure we'll have here."

Ali paused, thinking of Sunyshore, his family awaiting his arrival. "If you are insistent on going back to the main HQ, I will be equally insistent on joining you. I have some business there myself."

Before Mark could respond, Ali's radio buzzed.
    "Ali, they've brought in the Commander. He's still frozen, but they're taking him to the ICU as we speak."

"Okay, good job. Who brought him in?"

"Corporal Bryant. He's gone to rest somewhere, sir."

"Excellent. Thank him from me, will you? Tell him to get in touch with me if he has the chance."

"Will do sir."

Ali put down his talkie and turned to Vargas, lying in the bed.
    "Let me know ASAP if you plan on returning to Sunyshore." He said, before leaving for the ICU. He felt he should be there to overlook the Commander's arrival, at least.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Jubilife City
    PR Base

Hector looked over the map. He had to make the plan for the battle perfect, or else many could die. He was suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.

Great, Hector thought, What is it now?

"Come in." He said, a sour tone in his voice. He was in 'battle mode' you can say right now, and didn't want to entertain any and every little thing at the moment.

He saw the Pokemon Rumble come in, who he was talking to earlier today. He looked over him and sighed.

"This better be good. I'm right in the middle of battle-planning. What is it you want?"

Hector's eyes went back to the map, as he awaited a response from the Pokemon. He added one more thing.

"There'll be a war meeting in an hour anyways, but unless this can't wait, you can speak now to me."

Hector observed the angles of the map, planning which area to best attack from. There were two main options about the road to attack from, and then several more tactics to implement once the attack had already begun. But this would all be said in the war meeting in less than an hour.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Oreburgh
    Hospital

"Sir, yes sir." The general left as the nurse walked in. "So how did this happen?" the nurse asked. "Weavile." "Sliced through my armor." The nurse dabbed peroxide on Mark's Sliced chest. It stung like a сука, but mark didn't show it. After 10 minutes of pain, it was done. Mark asked the nurse "Can i have some crutches? I have important business to do, with the general." "I'll need to confirm that first." the nurse left to be replaced by the Doc. "Your leg should be healed up in 2 days, Mr. Vargas" "Thanks, Doc, your nurse went to ask the general something." "O.K.... Why would i care." "Just though you might want to know." Mark picked up his pistol and detached the silencer, storing it in his backpack. He pulled out a blank notepad and pen. Mark wrote a check list of everything he would need in sunyshore.

10 gallons of gasoline

20 pounds of Styrofoam

Around 74 1 liter glass bottles

74 face cloths/ dish cloths

1 Barret M107 50. cal Anti-Material rifle

Whatever the general needs to grab.

1 suit of Dragonskin Armor

1 Balaclava

Mark now had his finished check list, napalm bombs, his sniper at home and what the general needed bad enough to hitch a ride with mark, since it was obvious the general wasn't happy with him. Now mark had to wait till the nurse came back with crutches.

(Yay for knowing how to make napalm in real life!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    PR

Rumble walked in. He looked around the office, and his eyes stopped at the Commander, who was looking at Oreburgh's city map. He could tell he's a fierce warrior and a great tactician.

"This better be good. I'm right in the middle of battle-planning. What is it you want?"

"There'll be a war meeting in an hour anyways, but unless this can't wait, you can speak now to me."

Rumble heard the arcanine, and gifted him a grin.

"I have some information right here that could help your troops get inside the city... without the longlegs noticing. You might wanna hear me out." Rumble said, as he was sure he attracted the Arcanine's interest. But he ought to elaborate more.

"You see, I have a secret base, under Oreburgh, in the sewers. I hid there for 12 years, making these." Rumble raised his arms, showing his Flamethrower gun and his shooting glove.
    "Anyway, if I can get out, I can get in as well... I also have planted a transmittor in there, so I know what's going on right now in that place... I understand this might be a little too risky, but it's the safest way inside the city. And, the element of surprise is always vital"
    Rumble winked slyly at the Commander. He considered him equal.

"You'd wanna know this before the meeting."

(OCC: everything he says is true. About the transmittor, you can check my first post)

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
    Years
    Alex Bryant
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the Hospital

Alex waited outside patiently, slowly drinking his Cola. Hmm... what to do, Alex pondered. Alex noticed a Officer walking up to him.
    " General Krista sends his thanks for bringing back Commander Spark. He also asks you to contact him when you have time," the Officer reported.
    " No problem," Alex replied.
    " Also, I want to give you these," the Officer offered as he pulled out two throwing knives.
    " Thanks Officer," Alex replied. Alex saluted the Officer and then the Officer walked away. Alex walked into the Hospital, and ran up to the reception desk.
    " Hello, do you know where I can find General Krista," Alex inquired.
    " General Krista left to go check on Commander Spark," the receptionist replied.
    " Thank you," Alex said as he stepped away from the desk and outside the Hospital. Alex looked over to the ICU, where he dropped off the Commander. Just his luck, he saw the General walking over there. Alex rushed over, wondering how he would introduce himself to a high-ranking Officer like General Krista.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh Hospital
    ICU

"General Krista!"
    Ali's hand was about to push the swinging doors of the ICU when he heard hurried footsteps behind him. He sighed irritably, turning to see a nurse rushing towards him. She seemed hurried; never a good sign in a hospital.

"What's happened?" Ali asked, expecting the worst.

"My patient Mark Vargas has a broken leg. He's requesting crutches, for alleged business with you. I thought I should clear it up with you first."

That was it? I was expecting another attack.
    "Right. Thank you nurse-" Ali checked the woman's name badge, "-Harris. Said business is confirmed, but please tell Vargas that I have things to clear up here first. He will have to wait before we can leave, so if you and his doctor feel it necessary to keep him here until then, you do what you see fit."

Nurse Harris nodded and thanked Ali before walking back towards the room where Mark was lying. Ali breathed in sharply, pulling out his pill box. He took two painkillers out and swallowed them dry, before pushing the door of the ICU. As he did so, more footsteps could be heard behind him.

Closing his eyes as to retain his patience, Ali turned to see a soldier around his age coming towards him. Ali nodded as the boy approached, and held out a hand. "Good afternoon. Am I to assume that you're Corporal Bryant?"

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Sandgem/Jubilife
    River

"W-we're between Jubilife and Sandgem, Lydia. I had to run away because Hector would probably kill me if he knows about the prisoners escape. Hector's gonna blame me and it's gonna be my fault...well...it IS my fault...never mind."

The feelings of guilt lingered back into the Zorua. She should have known Wade would get in trouble for sleeping on the job, and Hector would easily think of a harsh punishment for the umbreon. It wasn't his fault; it was hers, but she couldn't tell him. Not now, not ever. Facing back at the Weavile, he spoke again. "So uh....what'd you wanna talk about?"

"Nothing really. I wasn't even planning to find you, it just so happened I was passing this way. What about you? If you can't come back to the PR without Hector killing you, what will you do?" the Weavile replied.

"Is a death sentence really necessary?" Lydia asked. If Wade was really going to be punished so severely, she would end up dieing for him, "I'm sure we can at least try to explain the situation to our commander...". She knew it would be useless, but the pokemon tried to stay positive on the situation. Looking back at Silence, Lydia noticed her staring. She stared back, but changed her view to the PR Base.

"Shouldn't we go back? Or, can we not go back?"

Suddenly, from the corner of her eye appeared Khufu. The flareon snapped at them, "He won't kill you over something like letting a prisoner escape, Wade. "All three of you, I need back at Jubilife immediately to plan our next attack."

Lydia's ears perked up. Another attack? It sounded rushed, but she followed with it, getting up and motioning for her teammates to follow.

(OOC: Sorry for the late post. Also, I'll be gone for the weekend, so...just a heads up."

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hector Arcturus
    Jubilife City
    PR Base

Hector was looking over the map of Oreburgh, only partially paying attention to Rumble, but he heard him speak.

"I have some information right here that could help your troops get inside the city... without the longlegs noticing. You might wanna hear me out."

Hector stopped looking at the map and looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. He was fully listening now.

"You see, I have a secret base, under Oreburgh, in the sewers. I hid there for 12 years, making these."

Hector looked at Rumble as he raised his Flamethrower gun and shooting glove. Hector looked at him intently. He was rather impressed. It wasn't often that a Pokemon had access and ability to use human tools, but this one pulled it off perfectly.

"Anyway, if I can get out, I can get in as well... I also have planted a transmittor in there, so I know what's going on right now in that place... I understand this might be a little too risky, but it's the safest way inside the city. And, the element of surprise is always vital."

Hector nodded, understanding everything that the Pokemon said. This was a very big opportunity.

"I want you to attend the war meeting, that will take place in a little under an hour. I want you to tell everyone about this lab you have down there. It will be very useful for striking at the humans." Hector looked back at the map, trying to see what he'd come up with with this new information.

"Consider yourself invited to the war meeting...Rumble, was it?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Stream
    Between Jubilife and Sandgem

"Is a death sentence really necessary?" Lydia asked. "I'm sure we can at least try to explain the situation to our commander..." The Zorua looked at Silence for a moment, than looked to the PR Base and said, "Shouldn't we go back? Or, can we not go back?"

At that moment, Khufu came up to the trio. "He won't kill you over something like letting a prisoner escape, Wade," the Flareon snapped. All three of you, I need back at Jubilife immediately to plan our next attack." Silence blinked. she had never been needed before, so why now? She shrugged it off and started walking towards the PR Base. Maybe it was only because she had captured Jack Spark, but she wasn't sure. He had been asking to be captured, dropping off an airplane onto the roof their base, so the Weavile didn't exactly find it praise worthy. 'Eh, who cares? At least now I'll have some say in what happens,' she thought as she approached the base.

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Oreburgh
    Hospital

The nurse came back with marks new crutches. "Mr. Vargas, your free to go, the general said what you said was true. But don't leave the city without him!" "Thanks Ms. Nurse, and i know not to leave without him." "Ohh, my name is Jenny, Jenny Harris." "Thank you, Jenny, here is 10 for you and 10 for the doc, a little tip." Mark left the hospital and headed for his F1. He just got in when he spotted a soldier running, Alex. He was running towards the general, what luck. Mark pulled up in-between the two soldiers. "Sir, Let me know when your ready to go, over the radio, i'll be..... Around, Also, if you don't want to go, let me know so i can go myself." With that out of marks mind he drove to the repair shop, he needed his car fixed. Mark pulled up to the mechanic. "Nice Car...... What can i do you for." "I'm a sniper for the H.R, i had to get out of jubilife with this car with the general and a crippled sniper, so i hot-wired it, I need it fixed and a set of keys, please, and ill pay you of course." "Ummm..... sure... drive it up." Mark got out of the car and took a seat in the front office and waited for his car to be fixed.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    PR Base
    Hector's Office

When Rumble stopped talking, the Commander nodded. He seemed impressed. Then he spoke.
    "I want you to attend the war meeting, that will take place in a little under an hour. I want you to tell everyone about this lab you have down there. It will be very useful for striking at the humans."
    Rumble simply saluted the Commander, to show he agreed. He did think he was equal to this guy... but he was in charge now. The Commander snapped him out of his thoughts -
    "Consider yourself invited to the war meeting...Rumble, was it?"
    "Yeah, Rumble. I'm off now, if you don't mind."
    As Rumble headed out of the room, he started thinking of what could possibly go wrong with his plan.
    What if the security of the city has been changed? And how'd I know?

Rumble suddenly had an idea, which came like an explosion to his mind. He rushed upstairs - to the roof, instead of downstairs. He had to make sure nothing changed in Oreburgh before the war meeting. Rumble had memorized the map of the city and the sewers, and was analyzing it, as he was headed to the useless Antenae which was standing on the roof of the PR. He shooked it off the floor with his telepathy and dropped it in the side of the building, to reach the ground. The Psychic Pokemon looked down on the ground - the Antenae had landed safely. Now all he had to do is pick it up and go home.
    The Pokemon here probably didn't get rid of this baby right here because it's useless.. but not to me!

The green Pokemon was in his desk in the living room with the heavy Antenae sitting on his couch. He was checking how the Communicator he'd stolen from the TV station was working.
    If it's working, I might be able use their Antenae to infiltrate their communications...
    After he modified the Communicator device to be able to connect with the 3 broken wires of the Antenae, he took the Communicator from the desk and put it on the couch, where he attached the wires.
    With his telepathy, he carried the two devices outside on the balcony of the appartment, hoping that this would work... He also knew that it wouldn't go unnoticed.
    Rumble placed the devices on the floor and clicked the On/Off button the Communicator had on its side...

The machine came into life with a beep and a green light coming from the button Rumble just pressed. The monitor on the screen was blue. An icon of an Antenae appeared on the upper right.
    It works.. Okay then let's bust a trick.
    From all the stuff Rumble had stolen from the hacked computer in the TV station, there was a folder named "Channels", which contained the names and passwords of the human communications. Now he'd be able to join the one from Oreburgh and listen to what they were saying. If he was lucky, he'd hear something about the new defense systems, if there were any.
    Rumble went inside his appartment, to get the earphones he made earlier. He connected them to the machine and typed the name of the channel Oreburgh and typed a fairly short password. The blue screen showed a window with the name of the channel, and all the locations of the Antenae's connected to it.
    Two Antenae's in Oreburgh and Sunnyshore, one in Veilstone and one here... Now let's get ourselves some info, before they notice we're here...
    He turned on the volume and was bombarded by a heckload of people in the communications of the cities speaking about the war, the survivors etcetera... but Rumble didn't find anything interesting. He blocked all the other channels except the Oreburgh one, and waited half an hour, before hearing something caught his attention.
    A soldier is talking to someone in the communications!

"... Man, the only place they didn't put this stupid electric fence is in the northeastern part of the city, the route to Mt. Coronet."
    Electric fence! How the heck are the Pokemon gonna get passed through it? We can't get all Pokemon in from the sewers... Also what's with the opening in the fence? Are they planning an escape or something?
    A female voice was heard in his ears.

"Jubilife, do you copy? Anyone there?" asked the voice. Rumble knew his communication spying time was up, so he threw the Antenae of the balcony. A huge CRUSH was heard from the ground.

"Sounds like she didn't land softly this time..." muttered to himself, as he was carrying the Communicator inside his appartment. And with that, he headed to the PR for the war meeting.

Last edited:

Arsenic

Years
    Mark Vargas
    Oreburgh
    An Auto Shop

Mark is sitting in a bar in Canalave City. "One Jagerbomb " mark told the bartender when a citizen busted in through the front door. "The City is being invaded! Get out while you can!" A growlith jumped onto his back, everyone in the bar was panicking, mark kept his cool. Vargas stood up and picked up the bar stool by the legs and ran over to the pokemon trying to maul the man. Mark swung the stool with a loud grunt. The Growlith flew off him and hit the door frame. "You O.K? Here, let me help you up." Mark pulled the man up. "ALRIGHT, Listen up! We are going to have to fight our way our way out of the city, Find whatever you can for weapons, were leaving in 5 minutes." Mark walked outside, people were running down the streets. Mark spotted an armed civi, he had a hand cannon, the same one that had been robbed from him a month ago. Mark walked over to the corpse. "Bi*ch" mark picked up the pistol and walked back into the bar. "Five minutes are up, lets move!" Mark shouted at the new guerrilla soldiers. They fought through 3 blocks when someone spotted a bus, more correctly a group of busses, leaving the city. "Go, Go, Go! get on the busses. I'll see you all in sunyshore." Mark walked away to go look for more people when the bus with his team exploded, setting of a chain reaction."F**K, NO! God Da*nit!". Mark sat on the ground.

It was now 9:00 pm, mark finally got up. The streets were lit up by fire, you could hear gunshots in the distance and the city smelled like death. Mark started walking towards the city outskirts. He heard someone screaming and running his way, he was being chased by a ninetails and a geodude. Mark fired at the geodude with his .50 pistol and killed it as the man passed by. The ninetails targeted mark and pounced at Mark and sliced his face, leaving a deep gash on his right cheek. Mark grabbed onto its fur and pulled it to the ground, then pulled out his knife from his jean pocket, mark wnet to stab it in it's neck but something stopped him. Mark dropped the knife, stood up and started to walk away, he wasn't a soldier, he didn't need to kill everything. Mark walked out of the city, killing as little as possible, with a small group of survivors and headed for sunyshore, he could buy a luxury apartment.

Mark was walking by himself now when he came by a destroyed truck, the driver was dead, but there was a barret m-82 and a barret m107 in the trunk. The corpse turned to vargas. "Mr.vargas, hey, wake up, wake up!

The world slowly came into view. "Huh, did i fall asleep?" "Yea, but i fixed your car" "Thanks, how much" mark responed "500" "Here you go, 700" mark handed the man 700 and got in the Mclaren F1 turned the key and listened to the engine thunder to life. Mark pulled out of the shop and drove to the HR base. Mark walked in and was greeted by the soldier who he got out of jubilife, his friends were with him. "Hey, guys, this is the guy who saved my life." "Hey, man thanks, means a lot that you saved our friend to us all, if there is anything you ever need, let us know." The soldiers buddy said to mark "Ahh, it was nothing, i was just doing my duty as an army officer, and your friend already did something for me, with this active camo." Mark walked away and found a bed. He lied down on the bed and placed the radio next to his ear. Mark fell asleep within seconds.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Althalos Fizen
    Oreburgh City
    HR base

Althalos woke up and stretched. He looked at a nearby clock; he had been asleep for more than four hours. Why hadn't any body woken him up? Althalos got off his bunk and made it so that it looked to the military standard. He grabbed the hidden blade and slid it over his wrist, checked to make sure it still worked, and walked out of the building. He walked through the streets, looking for Ali. A patrol passed by him and he asked. one of the soldiers pointed to the hospital. "He should be in the ICU with Commander Spark," the man said and went on his way. Althalos jogged the rest of to the hospital, but instead of being inside, he was out, talking with another soldier. He nodded politely to each, showing that he would wait. He mouthed that he was going to the armory and left them to their business.

Althalos entered the armory and was surprised by the immensity of it. He knew that the city was the arms city, but this made him take in a breath. The building was a warehouse, stacked wall to wall with guns. Althalos found an employee and asked where the snipers were. The man directed him and Althalos walked towards the location, looking around. When he made it to the sniper section, his jaw almost dropped. There were rifles from every maker and country, some he hadn't even heard of. He grabbed a PSG-90 and looked around for ammunition. He found a back pack and a rack of just incendiary rounds. He filled the back pack half way with those and the other half with standard rounds. Satisfied, he went back outside, returned to the hospital and sat on a nearby bench, ready to wait out the generals' conversation.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Wade
    Stream
    Between Jubilife and Sandgem

"Is a death sentence really necessary?" Lydia asked. "I'm sure we can at least try to explain the situation to our commander...Shouldn't we go back? Or, can we not go back?"

"I'd stick to 'not go back'." Wade answered, fear in his eyes as he thought about Althalos' escape. Who could had done such a thing? Who would betray their own race? Their own team, their own side?! Wade frowned as Lydia got up to her feet, motioning Wade to follow. He didn't want to go back, but if Lydia had to go, he would have to go too. Slowly getting up, he followed the Zorua.

Following Khufu, Lydia and Silence, the four Pokemon stormed into the building once again. Wade was full of guilt as he entered. How could he let Althalos escape?! It was a golden opportunity to get him killed. How could he fall asleep? Thinking about it again, even Wade had to agree that it was preposterous. Shaking that thought away for a second, he gulped as they entered the conference room...

(sorry short post. ugh)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Rumble
    Jubilife City
    Streets

The Psychic-type Pokemon exited the building where his appartment was, when he realised he had forgotten some tools. He entered the building again with a frown on his small face, while he was pushing the elevator's button to 2F.
    Rumble looked at his desk - his recent inventions were laying there - a pair of earphones, a watch and two capsules with water. He took them all and inserted them in his fireproof armor, after he looked at the clock: 10 minutes till the meeting. The devices got stuck thanks to his liquid.
    With that done, he turned to leave when he noticed something glittering on the floor next to the exit; after a good look he realised they were keys. Probably the keys of this appartment.
    I guess they couldn't bother locking the door if they were running like chickens..
    "Ha-ha.." laughed Rumble as he picked the keys with his telepathy, exited the appartment and locked the door. Then he put the keys under the "WELCOME" mat in front of the door.

The levitating Pokemon looked around the city, walking to the PR. Human corpses still were around... he wondered if the Commander would ever let the humans take back their fallen ones. Not that he cared, he'd just want to pull off some pranks at the humans. The dead Pokemon were nowhere to be found, the Chanseys finished their job. But what would happen to the humans? The smell of dying flesh penatrated through Rumble's liquid and he smirked, as the last time he smelled something was his Flamethrower overheating and burning his liquid. Then he noticed something about the corpses: they didn't have helms or guns.
    Who the heck did this? Another Pokemon who knows how to use human weapons? No.. the humans did this.
    Thought Rumble as he was looking at the pathetic humans who were laying in the streets, dead. With the smirk of the stench still on his face, Rumble paced slowly towards the PR building.

He walked inside and the first thing he saw is a bunch of important - looking Pokemon in front of the entrance to some "Conference Room". There he saw Lydia with the shiny Umbreon, the general and a Weavile he didn't know who she was. They were showing off their backs to him.
    Rumble imbued his enormous hand with telepathy, containing a message, and poked Lydia.

"Lydia... Are you okay?" asked her and winked with his usual smile.

I saw what you did... If you need anything, the key to my appartment is under the mat at the entrance.
    "Who's your friend?" Rumble muttered and looked suspiciously at the shiny umbreon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back