• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17] [Best Rookie July '11/Best Veteran Aug/Sep '11]

how do you like this RP?

• So-so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Alec
    Oreburgh City, Alleys
    Gummi Bear, ATTACK!

-----

I was being choked by the human, pretty hard too. As I was preparing to use Leaf Storm, the human's shoulder seemed to... explode? I was flown backwards into the wall of the hospital, which hurt, a lot. The human flew in the opposite direction, and a moment later flames were heading towards him.

I stood back up, my head still spinning from the explosion, and I tried to focus on where the flames were coming from. At first, all I could see was green, but after a moment, I realized that it was "Rumble?" By then I was completely focused. If I didn't intervene, the human would likely be slaughtered. I turned and stared as the flames headed toward the human, as this happened, I prepared by using Coil.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh
    In the air?

Ali's eyes glittered with malice as he saw the Snivy grow weak in front of him. His breathing became shallow as he came closer to his first bare-handed kill. Just a little tighter... a few more seconds...

BANG!
    Ali's bloodlust was instantly diminished as he was thrust away from his prey at tremendous force. What the hell did that Pokemon do?! Ali's senses came flooding back to him as he flew through the air, wondering what the feck had just happened. There wasn't even any visible explosion, but his shoulder felt as if it had been at the brunt of his Grenade Launcher. Typically, it had already been ripped apart by that Snivy's Leaf Blade, so Ali didn't hold much hope for it.

Ali crashed to the ground, rolling a fair few feet on the gravel. Without even having time to groan in agony, he looked up to see a ferocious ball of fire hurtling towards him. Instinctively Ali rolled to the side, the fireball missing him by inches. He stood up gingerly, looking for the new attacker; the Snivy was insignificant now.

Behind Ali stood a Reuniclus, and a ridiculous looking one at that. It was glowing red opposed to its usual green, and the gel holding it together harvested a vast collection of human weaponry. His right arm hanging loosely at his side, Ali held up his XM25 with his left hand. He winked at the Pokemon, gently squeezing the trigger.

(I'm sorry a lot of my posts are quite short. I don't know how I can flesh them out in the heat of battle, when there's not much dialogue)

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the Hospital

The human who was apparently the general of the Pokemon stood up againist Rumble, after avoiding the pyroclasm he shot at him. General Ali was holding a gun. Rumble instanly recognized it of those from some blueprints he stole from the Armory: it was a XM25 and it was pointing right at him. The human winked at him, and Rumble smiled as he recognized a true opponent in that man.

Some of the lethal giant bullets went through his gel without hurting him, before he vanished from the human's sight with his camo. The Trick Room he had put up helped him move quicker than a sports car, he moved to the right, always invisible, and charged againist the human, knocking him down on the floor and taking his dangerous gun away with telekinesis.

"No more games"

Rumble shook his finger in a no-no move and winked at him with his creepiest smile on, his crystal teeth reflecting the light coming from the hospital behind the man.
    The sword in his right arm appeared and scratched the ground from Rumble's loose arm.

"Time for some close combat"

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the Hospital

The Reuniclus stood unharmed by Ali's XM25, allowing them to sink through his gel before disappearing. Recognising the technology as one of their own Active Camos, anger fired up within Ali. Using our weapons? Don't they have enough of their own?
    Being a psychic type definitely put Ali at a physical disadvantage here, as the General acknowledged the signs of Trick Room. He turned quickly on his heel, only to be knocked to the ground by an invisible force. His gun wriggled from his grasp and a sinister voice whispered in his ear.
    "No more games." The Reuniclus said, patronising his opponent. His sharp teeth glowed in the eerie light of the hospital and he pulled out a sword.
    "Time for some close combat."

"Oh, just down my street." Ali growled, winking at the Reuniclus and pulling out his butterfly knives.

His right arm was severely damaged, but he could move it if necessary and that was good enough for him. I always was a lefty anyway.

He charged at the Reuniclus with speed which he didn't look capable of, tearing through the gel. His first blade cut deep into the torso area, but only managing to make a repairable hole in the substance. Ali's second blade had a much more successful hit, cutting through the gel around the shoulder as to effectively sever the Pokemon's limb.

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the hospital

Rumble felt the pain on his limb with his telepathy. He was used to pain ever since his face was scared. He let his fury and bloodlust overwhelm him, glowing even more with power. His power passed into his blade, turning it red and green.

Ali said something, Rumble didn't hear him as he focused on his defenses.
    After the human hit him with speed he wouldn't expect, Rumble's body was set in position for a lethal combo; his right hand was up, close to Ali's head and his left hand was down in the ground.
    But Ali had moved and Rumble's attempt to take his head failed, as the blade hit him on his right arm, leaving a deep cut.
    Rumble went in for the second move of the combo, an uppercut with his left hand. His glowing hand, overflowing with his Psychic powers went up in slow motion, with Ali's chin as its destination.

(OCC: Leafy, it's your turn as we don't want this uppercut to hit our friend xD)

Nakuzami

Years
    Alec
    Oreburgh City, Alleys
    Tornado Alley

-----

I continued to power up with Coil as the battle raged on, but when Rumble attempted an uppercut filled with psychic energy on the human, I knew I could wait no longer. I jumped up and raised my tail into the air. I began to spin-fast. Leaves began to form around me in a massive tornado, a tornado that was supercharged by all of my Coils.

"TAKE THAT!!" I screamed as I launched the tornado at the two figures locked in battle. They were separated, Rumble stumbled back and the human was sent flying. He flew far enough that he was out of sight. I tried to disappear along with my tornado. No reason to still be here when Rumble went on a rampage. If I was lucky, I'd get away. Too bad I wasn't the luckiest of Snivy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the Hospital

Rumble was about to launch the uppercut, when a tornado hit him and made him back off. The gel blocked the attack, it only blocked him. The human was sent flying away, out of his sight.

It's one of those times, when Rumble's fatigue is just unbearable. He stopped glowing, unable to chase after the human. His limb was bleeding, too.
    He turned and faced the Snivy standing some meters away from him.

"You fool! You attacked him by yourself and now you save him?" Rumble's fury was unspeakable. Sometimes other Pokemon really got in his nerves, so much, that he could barely speak. His breath sounded heavy, heavier than his body...

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Pool

"See ya at the base, Lydia", was all she heard before the Weavile took off, along with the human who was relaxing in front of her. Glaring at Althalos, the Zorua shook her head, shifting around and leaving the scene along with the others. She sighed, obviously not in a very pleasant mood. She had lost her soul mate, and she knew she would be unable to find another. Wade was the only one for her. The one and only.

Sprinting through the streets, Lydia turned the corner, taking a moment to rest and gather her thoughts. She laid down, her tail patting the ground.

"What am I going to do now? ..."

Searching around, humans were nowhere to be seen. The only interesting thing in sight was a rotting body on the other side of the street; something the little pokemon wasn't quite intrigued by anyways. They had one the city no doubt, but Lydia wasn't happy. She felt hopeless.

"Rumble..."

Her only other real 'friend' besides the humans. The Reuniclus should have been back from his trip by now, and knowing him, she could easily guess he was in the city somewhere.

"He'll make me feel better. Maybe."

Lydia wouldn't tell him about Wade, but just talking could be satisfying. Shaking her fur of water and dirt, she stood back up from her slight rest, running random directions while avoiding contact with any live humans. At last, she saw him, along with a Snivy and a human. The human she knew as Ali. Perking up her senses, she heard her friend shouting at the PR member, "You fool! You attacked him by yourself and now you save him?"

The Zorua decided to take action, as if enough wasn't already happening. She ran over to examine the human. He had already passed out, covered in blood. Looking back at the Snivy, the Zorua glared, making sure he didn't attack her pokemon friend.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Ali Krista
    ?

"Uuuuurgh."
    Ali fought for consciousness, his body feeling too heavy to move. He was unaware of anything surrounding him, other than the pain that ran through every fibre of his being. After retaining conscious thought for a few minutes, his mind sped up, addressing the current situation.

First of all, where am I? I'm lying... on my back. Yeah. I don't think I can move just yet. Open your eyes, damnit!
    Ali's eyes fluttered open, only to be blinded by the bright sky above him.
    Well, we've established I'm outside. The ground's ... dusty. I can smell it, and it's dry. Right, try to move.

With a lot of self-persuasion, Ali attempted to prop himself up on his arms. As soon as he put pressure on them he crumpled and fell to the floor, his head hitting the ground, hard.
    "Argh!"
    Well, that f***ing hurt. What's up with my arm?
    Ali turned his head slowly to give his arms a quick check. The left one seemed all right. A bit bruised, a few small cuts, nothing he couldn't handle. He turned his head slowly to look at his right, and-
    "Argh! What the f***? F***!"

Ali's arm was barely attached to his body, hanging on by a few tendons, a thin strip of muscle and parts of the skin that surrounded it. He knew that if he tried to move, it would fall off immediately.
    What the hell happened to my arm?! What could I have possibly been doing that could've made me lose a limb?

Images of fighting appeared in Ali's mind, much too quickly for him to take in. He closed his eyes as the pictures flashed before him, making some sort of story...
    A Vanillite. Jack. An explosion. Grass snake, Reuniclus, swords... leaves.

Of course. That damned Snivy, hacking my arm to pieces. The Reuniclus, exploding my shoulder. I landed on it a few times, then that b***ard tried hacking it off with a sword... But the leaves? What's that?

...Unless, the Snivy...? Did he try to join in and end up helping me escape? No... It was his intention... No, that's not right... that's not...

Ali's thoughts grew dimmer as he lost more and more blood. Before he could finish contemplating the intentions of his enemies, he had passed out in the dirt.

Nakuzami

Years

Alec
    Oreburgh City, Alleys
    The Rumble is over...

-----

"You fool! You attacked him by yourself and now you save him?" Rumble said, seemingly exhausted. Well, at least he wasn't glowing anymore.

I blinked a few times, unsure of what to say. "Well, I guess that it would seem that way, wouldn't it?" I doubted that Rumble would attempt to fight in the state that he was in. Apparently, Regenorator was not one of his abilities, which was rather odd. I was also still powered up by all of those Coils, so the odds were in my favor.

OOC: My phone's being stupid and won't let me add colors -.-'

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Mark Vargas
    Shadows

Mark crept through the shadows to the generals position.'Well, this is what happens when you use brutality, choking the life out of that pokemon, that's a little O.D' Mark thought, arriving at the generals side. "Well, it could be worse" Vargas said, seeing his right arm, even though he was out colder than the north pole in an ice age. He pulled out the medkit he got underground, taking a small bottle of pain killers out and putting them in his poket. Mark picked up Ali and headed towords the Mount. Going around lydia without so much as a glance. "Mine as well make me Spec Ops, i'm always retrieveing VIPs anyways." Mark said to himself as he passed a pile of burnt bodies, saluting at it respectfully and then starting to walk again.

(OOC: Hope you don't mind, but i borrowed you body Arcaray, but if you don't want me to, just ignore my post and ill edit sometime tomorrow. :)
    Also, sorry it's so short, im on hollowed time with PC access today.)

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Outside Hospital

Hearing footsteps behind her, she turned to see the man from earlier taking back the general with a small salute. Her eyes widened, soon narrowing back as she snarled; the man hadn't paid any attention to her. At all. With a rush, she darted towards the human, biting down on his shoulder and flinging him down to the ground along with Ali's body. Her speed had thankfully helped boost her physical attack.

"As if I'd let you leave just like that!" she growled out, obviously irritated. No one saw her as a threat, and she was going to change that. "One of the no-nos of war, huh? Who ever said I played by the rules?"

Before he could get up, the Zorua quickly shot him back with a Sucker Punch, watching the human slide across the ground.

(OOC: COME AT ME BRO)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    (not cool broski, don't attack my downed brahs *lol, Ali and Mark are my brahs XD Ali is my left and Mark my right :D*)

Althalos Fizen
    Oreburgh city
    walking

Althalos heard commotion from the Hospital. Ali and Mark were getting attacked, brutally. He turned on the under barrel flamethrower and charged while they weren't paying attention, flames roaring. "Hows this for not nice?" He yeeled out trying to torch as many pokemon as possible. An odd looking gelatinous pokemon, a reinculus, who was odd in his own right, was the nearest and at the moment, seemed the most volatile. He held the sniper in one hand and pulled out his sidearm in the other, shooting at anything that came at him while letting the scary looking pokemon recieve the full force of a flamethrower. He didn't let go of the trigger until it ran out of fuel, and then he unsheathed the hidden blade and flipped his pistol around to use as a club. A Ponyta charged at him and as it reared up he whacked it's head with the pistol and stabbed its eye with the blade. He whirled around ward off a growlithe, who practically jumped onto the blade. Althalos was soon backed into the side of the building. "Oh f***," he muttered and took a defensive stance, then yelled, "If I die, I'm taking some of you sonsof*****es with me!"

(sorry for another short one, it's late
    Hey, Ray, we finally get ot have a face off of sorts XD. Much more populated than a mano y poke, but it works)

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    (Try your best not to one-line)

Wade
    Oreburgh City
    Hospital Secret Operation Room

The doctor ran out and caught Jack before he could fall onto the ground, injuring himself. Dragging and placing him onto a nearby chair, the doctor glanced at the dead Umbreon, placed on the operation table. a dim light shone onto his body. He had no idea what had happened, but the commander's order was simple and clear. Heal him. The commander wanted to heal a Pokemon? It was rather strange of him to do so, but the doctor knew he couldn't disobey his direct orders. Maybe there was something special with the Umbreon. Wearing his gloves, he walked closer to the lifeless, cold body, shifting his eye-glasses a little higher as they were sliding down off his nose.

The doctor here was responsible for doing the commander's BioArm, and he was proud of it. But bringing back a Pokemon back to life? He hadn't done that before. But if he could fix an arm, he could possibly fix a heart. Stopping before the operation table, he looked at the Umbreon. His wounds were washed already, and his rings had lose its glow. He was just lying there, sleeping for eternity, a peaceful look on his face. It was sad, looking at him. He looked so peaceful, and that was the least possibly expression during the war. It was like he was having a good dream, but his body was limp and cold on the table. He could even be kinda...cute if he was alive, but now, he was sleeping, and he wasn't going to wake up anymore. Or was he? Stroking his fur gently, he felt sorry for the little guy. Placing his hand onto Wade's cold little paw, he decided to help. Pulling some electrical gadgets from a drawer nearby, he connected some metal wires onto Wade's body, then released a strong current, trying to revive him like Victor Frankenstein did with his monster, but failed. Nothing happened. He had to do what he had done with Jack's arm. He had to mechanize his heart.

Pulling the curtains, he took out a surgery knife, and slowly cut open his body with ease. The scene was awfully scary, and even the narrator didn't want to go into details ( :D ). Adding some nano-technology, he placed some microchips into his heart, a chip that could enhance and restart the heartbeat. After the heart operation, his heart was 70% meat. 30% Mechanic. Sewing the body back together, the doctor brought the body onto the roof and placed it on the floor. The moon wasn't totally down, and the moonlight shone onto his body. The scar on his chest faded, but there was no sign of life. It was probably going to take a while.

Placing Wade back onto the surgery table, the doctor looked at Jack, which was unconscious, and decided to leave the room. After thirty minutes, it happened. Wade's hands were twitching weakly, and his eyes managed to open after a few seconds of struggling. He saw Jack unconscious at a side, and he could hear his heat beating strangely. Da-thump, da-thump. He had a mechanized heart.

"Jack..." Wade spoke weakly, lying on the table, too weak to do anything else. He needed time to recover, and Wade had no idea why he was still on this world. He was supposed to be dead. But he was alive.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Silence Quickslash
    Oreburgh City

The way she saw it, she had three options. Option 1: She would stay and humbly do Rumble's bidding. The mere thought disgusted her. Option 2: She would stay and get on Rumble's nerves as much as she possibly could. That wouldn't be such a bad idea if it weren't for the fact that she didn't want to follow a single order the Reuniclus gives and therefore could endanger herself as well as the PR. Option 3: She would leave. This appealed to her the most. The only reason she joined the PR in the first place was to get her revenge. Now, though, she had Lilac she was determined to protect, not to mention she didn't trust Rumble as commander one bit.

Finally, she came to a decision. First she'd find a way to repay Lydia for helping than she would leave, only returning when Hector came back as Silence was sure he would. If the Arcanine got back before she repayed Lydia, than she wouldn't leave at all.

Silence opened her eyes see that the fire had gone down. Most of the pokemon, Rumble included, had left. Her attention was drawn to Lydia, who had just Sucker Punched Mark who was carrying the enemy general. Althalos came charging in wielding a flamethrower and a gun. A few pokemon fell before him before they backed him into a corner.

Silence eyed the fight but didn't join in. It didn't look as if she would be need. Than a thought hit her - she had no way of knowing whether or not Lilac had gotten away safely. With a small growl she went up to the top of a building. She leaped from rooftop to rooftop until she was ahove Althalos. One more leap and she crashed down on top of him, forcing him to the ground. Before he could move she put her claws against his neck and leaned forward to whisper so only he could hear, "Listen, I would love to kill yom right now but I won't because I need you to do something for me. There's a girl named Lilac, she has long black hair and green eyes. She escaped from the base after the pokemon raid

I want you to make she's makes it safely to the next city." Silence stayed there with her claws to his throat as she waited for an answer.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Oreburgh City

Somehow, Jack's sub conscious mind was showing him images of the past. A young Wade cuddling up to him. Playing with him.

"Jack....."

Hearing these words, Jack's eyes snapped open. He was breathing hard, and sweating like crazy, even with the air conditioning in the room. Jack looked at the surgery table, and saw Wade, with his eyes open, looking at Jack.

Jack's fatigue immediately disappeared. Energy rushed through his body. Jack stood up, and ran towards the table, and petted Wade on the head.

"Wade....." He said, tearing forming in his eyes, "You're alive...."

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Wade
    Oreburgh City

(People, people, get ready to wrap up the fight scenes or it'll get messy. Ali and Jack, call your snipers and your survivors back to the stronger cities behind, and plan an attack to take Oreburgh back.

Pokemon side, get ready to storm everything, kill every human in sight until they flee, burn the flag, put your own, and celebrate. Get ready for their counterattack though. This time, Humans will win. )

Wade was on the table, lying sideways, looking at his ex-trainer as he regained his consciousness. At first he seemed confused, or even lost as if he was thinking about something, or was in some kind of a trance. But then Jack's eyes met with Wade's, every probably seemed to disappear. Wade's eyes glowed back as a sign of 'hello', but there was one thing Wade didn't know. Something was gone inside him, and it was showing in his bright, kind yellow eyes. His hatred and anger was gone. And what had happened in the last few weeks? He couldn't think or remember clearly. A part of him was gone, together with his heart, but someday it was going to come back. With the new 'experiences' and 'memories' gone, Jack was still his loving trainer in his eyes, and Wade smiled a little as he walked closer.

Jack Spark placed his hand onto Wade's head and petted him. It was such a...distant feeling, and Wade hadn't felt it since last year. Purring softly, Wade smiled as he pounced onto his trainer, knocking him onto the floor, standing on top of him with a friendly grin, with no sign of anger and cockiness. Purring once again, he stepped onto his stomach and curled into a ball like a cat wound, his yellow eyes still glowing as he lay on his stomach, watching Jack.

"I-I'm...alive." Wade answered slowly, still not sure if he really was alive. Maybe this was a dream. Wade relaxed on his stomach, curling into a furball and nuzzled his body gently. He was his loyal Pokemon once again...the Wade one year ago.

Years
    • Seen today
    Rumble
    Oreburgh City
    Outside the hospital

(OCC: Rumble is gonna get Lydia mad now, if you don't mind xD Just don't forget his scared face and creepy smile D:)

"Well, I guess that it would seem that way, wouldn't it?"

The Snivy replied. Rumble became red, literally as he regained some of his powers after closing his eyes. He heard Lydia from somewhere in the left, started levitating towards the place.

"Just go back with the others, I've had enough of this," said Rumble, sinking in his anger. It was dark, he couldn't see where he was going but he was clearly hearing Lydia's voice.
    The Reuniclus saw the small angry Pokemon fighting with a human, the same human who blew up his car and the general laying down on the floor, about to get up and shoot Lydia, or that's what Rumble thought.
    He immediately created another explosion between Lydia and the bazooka-boy. He used his powers again, draining them, to catch Lydia with his left arm.
    Then, Rumble activated his Camo and disappeared from the humans' sight, carrying Lydia in his arms, and levitated away.

Are you okay?

Rumble thought while looking her straight in her red eyes. His own eyes were reflecting the same feelings he couldn't explain or compute.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Jack Spark
    Oreburgh City

Wade jumped up and knocked Jack on the ground. Jack fell on the ground with a small thud.

"Owowowowowowow" Jack whispered. "Not completely okay yet, buddy."

The Umbreon purred, and curled up into a ball on Jack's stomach. Jack petted him on his head. He remembered all the times he had petted him on his head, and how Wade used to curl up into a ball and snuggle up to Jack like this.

"I-I'm...alive" Wade whispered.

"That you are, buddy" Jack whispered back.

Jack picked up Wade, and hugged him tightly. He then carefully got up with a lot of effort, and placed Wade on the surgery table. he then picked up a few bandages, and started applying them on his injuries.

"I'm sorry Wade, but this is no time to cuddle. There are more pressing issues at hand." He said.

"Listen to me, Wade. What I'm going to say, is very important. I want you, to fight for our side. Join up with me. Like old times." He said. "Together, we can win the war, or stop it. Either way, we're gonna see through the war, together."

"We're gonna rest right now. We'll then continue on towards Hearthome, where we'll prepare a counter attack to take back Oreburgh." Jack continued.

He then radioed Ali. "Ali! You there? Listen carefully, we're gonna retreat to Hearthome, I repeat, retreat to Hearthome with all the remaining soldiers. Tell Mark and Althalos to blast the little cave that's in the way."

He then turned towards Wade. "So, you made a decision yet?"

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Lydia
    Oreburgh City
    Streets/Somewhere

The human pointed his gun at her. Getting a Protect ready, she was suddenly blasted back by an explosion. Surprised, she flung back in the air unprepared for the fall. However, it didn't come, as she was snatched up by Rumble. The Reuniclus immediately activated his camo and floated away from the scene. What was he doing?

"Hey! What gives?" she sounded somewhat angry, still a little fired up from the fight. Lydia looked up at him.

"Are you okay?"

Hearing his voice in her mind calmed her down. He didn't sound angry, and therefore she found no reason to act hostile. Shaking off her frustration, she exchanged glances with her friend. "Y-yeah, I'm ok. Just a little shaken up. I-" her sentence was cut as she noticed crystals now inside his mouth in replacement for his teeth- "Woah, dude. What happened? Are you okay?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back