• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

It was slow, yeah.
Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.
They're just using the graphics from Battle Revolution, I don't think that means the same system, so yeah. xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If they didn't update the battle system, it would be sad. XD But I'm not surprised they're reusing the graphics. From what I can tell, the 3D Pokemon images tend to stick once they're put in a game. If I remember correctly, the first 151 still look the same, least in XD.

I already have a wii, thankgoodness.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For some odd strange reason my brother wants Battle Revolution, but I forget why.

But in other news, I just might be able to pre-order White~

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I pre-ordered a long time ago...
Anyways, is it true that you can only get Victini with the DSi?
I always stick with the DS Lite, and I have no intention of giving it up...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it does? damn. doesn't make things easier for me either. /might just get it Monday after class or something, unless her brother and sister also preorder it. Then we can just convince my mom to bring us to the mall on Sunday.

I'll be trading in some games and hoping it'll be enough to get B/W Preordered tomorrow.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If he doesn't have the money by Christmas, say that it was his eaaaaaarly Christmas present or something. :D

My sister is also going to be trading it some games, and I think my brother will be too. So just hopefully we'll all be getting B/W. |D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I'm going to be buying Black for my friend's birthday. Which is in... April. I think.
I wouldn't normally give gifts this big, but I promised, so... yeah. xDD;;

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm getting Black the day it comes out and then if I'm lucky White later or something because it has to come out on a Sunday 8( /will probably get White at a Best Buy for gift card usage

'Course, I already have Black and can thus transfer the Victini over to either game whenever I want :D /though I'll need a friend to help me

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm fairly sure I have an event Celebi on my Black, though I don't think it's the one for Zorua since I tried doing the event but it didn't work :< It may be the one for Gio, though, so I dunno.

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

I had Pokemon Diamond for quite a while, but when I got HeartGold for my birthday last year, it was stolen by my siblings, and I still don't have it back. The worst thing is that I had a lot of event Pokemon on there...I even had a Jirachi from Wi-fi (I have no idea why someone would trade a Jirachi for something stupid like a Drifloon though) I just hope that HeartGold isn't stolen when i get White...Then I would get mad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I pre-ordered White yesterday. Going to help my mom clean a house, so I can get the money to pay off the rest of it.

Back