• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i said most didn't i? i know that we don't have all...and the surprising fact is that apart from three sp's and the 2 ds's, the others are still somewhere in the house...

i got ruby, then diamond, ranger, time, heartgold, pinball ruby and sapphirre (my older brother gave it to me recently) and soon to be white. my siblings's games...i'll get back to that later...

as for the gameboys, i think they're just plain gameboys, but i haven't seen them in a while, so i could be wrong.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

The order I played the games was a little different from people would usually play it in. xDD;;
    Well, first was Gold, and then Sapphire, and then Yellow. xD;
    I still think GSC is the best. |D

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
    My journey started with Yellow. I think it was right before Gold and Silver was released in Sweden (Where I'm from). I remember that I almost didn't know anything about what to do since I was 9 years old and it was my first year of learning english in school. I always thought status-moves as worthless since they didn't do any damage. Silly me xD

Other games I have is: Blue, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, Platinum, Heart Gold, White.

My spinoff-games is: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Red Rescue Team, PMD - Explorers of Time, Pokemon Colosseum, Battle Revolution.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i don't have favorites, but i'm more familiar with the hoenn and sinnoh regions. i actually mess up johto and kanto sometimes even to this day...but i'm getting better...

i checked of all the games we had earlier this week, at least some of them, and in some of the games we own, i already counted 76. to think there's still a lot more...wow...even i'm shocked, considering i have to include my games as well as my siblings, and then my parents (they have more games than us kids combined, i think o.o)

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is that number in just Pokemon games, or games in total. XD

Still don't have my White, but my mom has been busy so it's excusable.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

games in general, not just pokemon, though we have a lot of them too. my mom is busy the entire day...playing the sims 3 on her laptop.

i want white so badly, as well as my diamond...one of my siblings stole it a few days after i got heartgold so i wasn't able to trade...it's been nearly a year, and still no sign of it. but then again, i don't think i'm ever going to see diamond or pmd time either. why are my games taken? probably out of spite.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years
  • 20. i wish i had enough money to buy all the things i wanted...i'd need a lot for all the books alone, and then the games. (i love reading a lot)

i think my older brother has most of the games in our house, but it's between him and my younger brother that i need to find out who has more pokemon games. i have no clue, but it is interesting.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I finally got my White. Currently in the city with Elesa, but I need to grind a little before I take N and then her on. It's a pain, but with my two new members only being on level 20... yeah. ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Frolic in the flowers like your Pokemon sometimes does in HGSS?

Yes I'm making your post Pokemon Related. You're welcome. ;D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    xDD;;
    I love frolicking in the flowers like Pokemon! I think...
    ...I can't help but picture Game Freak frolicking around in money, when I play Black.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    i also love growing flowers, mushrooms, or palm tree on my back like different pokemon. can you guess which ones i'm talking about?

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

flowers are shaymin, mushrooms are paras and parasect, and trees are torterra (i love torterra)

is it true that you can get leafeon and glaceon in bw during spring and winter? since my diamond was stolen, i severely miss those two...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's a grassy rock in Pinwheel Forest and an icy rock in Twist Mountain. I would assume that's where to get those two, but I'm not sure.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    50235_148405858525196_3294_n.jpg

It's a ghost!

Also, pokemon.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years

i wanna thank gamefreak for progressing ghost types. they started out as balls of gas, now they're mysterious shrouds of deadliness

Back