• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you care for stats, Cinccino has really nice speed and good attack, but the rest of its stats are lacking, especially defense. Just looking at it though, it is adorable. /has one on her game team.

My favorite fifth generation Pokemon is Litwick and its evolutions. <3

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i don't worry much about stats. i just find them cute. but then again, i'm still learning the region...

speaking of which, i caught my first unova legendary! i caught cobalion, and for once without depleting too many pokeballs or without any of my pokemon fainting. currently, it's my strongest pokemon, my second being 37 or 38, and the others somewhere in the 20's or 30's. i love the game so far, and i am EXTREMELY happy that Servine/Serperior can learn leaf blade. tomorrow i'm going for virizion...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

As far as I know, there isn't a fast Psychic Pokemon this generation, unless you have a Trick Room Reuniclus. Then you can Trick Room and sweep everything into nonexistence. XD

I caught Cobalion in a Pokeball. :D Haven't bothered to catch the other two yet.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

fifth gen is great, but i personally prefer the 3rd gen starters out of them all. the region map, though, is by far the best so far because it has diagonal lines as well, not just up, down, left and right. it's a definite improvement. it's also pretty cool, though very annoying, that they brought in the method of trading specific pokemon with each other to evolve them, and the fact that you can get a dragonite, tyranitar and milotic in the wild.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

eh, it's just cool for me. the 3-D is definitely awesome, though sometimes the twists and turns seem to go on and on, which actually makes it a little more realistic...either way, i still like the 5th gen better than the others so far.

Back