• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have (had?) an Emerald, but I have noooo idea where it is. I'm pretty sure the last time I saw it was somewhere in my house though, so I don't think I lost it.

BlueHighwind

EEEEEEVEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012

I lost...hmmmmm...lets, see....
    Emerald
    Ruby
    FireRed
    Silver
    Pokemon Ranger
    Diamond
    Gave Blue Rescue Team to my sister
    Lost Explorers of darkness for a year
    And Technically Gold, since I have Gold, but the Game-Boy is Faulty

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • 0. (Boy, haven't done that in a while. |D)
    Lesse... The only game I lost was Mystery Dungeon Blue.
    I lost Yellow for a while, but found it.
    Recently, I bought Crystal and Emerald off a friend for 15 bucks.
    : >
    I love Johto so much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's because Pokemon Trivia doesn't get much activity here. :( I really want it to, but I need your guys co-operation as well. v_v

Meh. If I reach 100 that's cool, but it's fine if I don't as well. ^_^

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years

I decided to remodel my Pokemon White team after my mystery Dungeon team...stupid decision, considering GEN I - IV can't be caught until you beat the main story, which I haven't. Meh.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years

I should post more. I still don't have 500 posts. And this is my first account. I did leave for a long time though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would love to post in the TCG section more, but I want to collect more cards or something before doing so. Right now I don't really know what to say, and I don't want to wander in there and say stuff in and think I know what I've talking about when chances are I don't.

Years
  • 10. Well, asking questions there gives people like me who know most of the answers, or where to find most of the answers, something to do.

I think I'm actually going to rebuild my team in Black for at least ideal natures.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But if I want to ask you a question, I can just ask you on MSN. XD

I still haven't bothered to look up the rest of my Solosis IVs. I should really get onto doing that and then working on getting a good Litwick or something.

Years
  • 12. True. I was mostly posting that for the benefit of anyone else who would read that. But you can also ask questions there because I'm not the most knowledgeable TCG "regular" at PC, just the most active.

I'm not even 100% sure what will be on that new team.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • 13. Would post in the TCG more but I put all my cards in the basement. I also had the VHS teaching you how to do a Trading card Pokemon battle. I honestly don't remeber where I got that...

EDIT: Ninja'd THREE TIMES!!!!111 *changes number*

Years
  • 14. I wasn't even aware that there was a VHS made that taught you how to play it.

And I just realized I still had have my stack of Water Pokemon that I didn't go through for Pokemon to put into my deck. Oh, well, there wasn't really anything that would be able to replace what I already have in there.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • 15. Yeah they do. It was pretty dumb though. But I want to find it again.

Back