• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

@flare it's still the same thread it's just not the "official" dcc anymore because we're trying to do away with DCCs as a whole on PC to try and get people to post out of just the DCC. but nothing has changed about it otherwise.

of course i need to remember how to edit the splash so i can edit it out.... considering you guys never even used that apparently if you lost track of the thread. :b

Years

So basically there will no longer be threads where you can chat about random stuff?
    Cos we're basically breaking rules now by being offtopic on a thread that is about Gastlys and Giratinas, just sayin' lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

???????????????????

why did you turn my whole post around no i'm saying the complete opposite.

i said this place doesn't change other than it being the official dcc because we want people to expand outside of just the "dcc" and chitchat over in other threads.

as long as it's pokemon/pokemon trivia related with a little off-topic stuff inbetween you're still fine @_@;;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wasn't going to boo earlier but then i decided to boo so i have boo'd at least once before i lost ghost status again haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i don't have time to hover the thread like that for all emblems haha.

Years

I know. I did explain myself on the Leave/return topic though. :D This topic, and occasionally few others on PTrivia are the only things I'm hanging onto when it comes to this forum really.
    I see they're finally showing us the older topics so we dont have to answer the same thing every month, but still Im just kinda saturated with this place, you know? Still, this place is still cool enough for me to return for now. :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I somehow can't get bored of PokéTrivia haha. I've watched people come and go over time (which is pretty painful), but even then, I can't see myself leaving this section anytime soon. Pokémon Trivia has been my main reason for visiting PC ever since February or so, and I can't imagine not posting here every single day, eheheh.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I have to disagree, this place is probably a good 50% of my posts. I'm not popular anywhere else. XD
    plus I tried to leave once back in february and revise came and got me
    I can't see trying to leave unless I had something important that I couldn't just get online for everyday, but I'd still try to get on if I had internet. ;w;

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

plus I tried to leave once back in february and revise came and got me

I still remember that as if it were yesterday, hahaha. xD

Watch Out For Ghosts... (Read first post!)

(Oh, and you were pretty close when you said February. ;P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back