• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Read the First Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I got Yellow and Jap Green this year and did the Mew glitch on the Green version, Mewshi is a beast sometimes. If I knew how to do it before I'd have done it on Yellow just after Brock, but I've got like 6 Badges now and lost the cartridge. ;w;

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I think I've only ever cloned a Pokémon using the GTS method in Generation IV, but other than that, I rarely attempt to perform glitches at all. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did cloning in Gen II and Gen III. Ahhh I remember my very glitched up Vileplume due to me cloning a Gloom because I was too lazy to go and catch a second one.

Years
    Speaking of glitches, anyone remember the glitched up Y someone had where half the characters heads were missing ;A;

Meadow

Years

Speaking of glitches, anyone remember the glitched up Y someone had where half the characters heads were missing ;A;

Haha, I've actually never heard of that, but it sounds super creepy! The only thing I remember was the "Lumiose Save Glitch," but I got the game long after it was fixed, so I've never seen it firsthand. :p

Years
    46 yeah it was a Reddit user who posted screencaps of it and stuff, I think there's a video if you wanna search it, it was super creepy.

Meadow

Years

yeah it was a Reddit user who posted screencaps of it and stuff, I think there's a video if you wanna search it, it was super creepy.

Oh man, I might as well just wait until Halloween to watch it, haha. But I must ask something... does this include the player's head? If so, then that would be insanely creepier than I had imagined. O_O

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Those missing heads are just creepy. Instead, they should actually do something like that as easter egg for Halloween: turning all the people into ghosts and zombies.

Years
    Boo

Those missing heads are just creepy. Instead, they should actually do something like that as easter egg for Halloween: turning all the people into ghosts and zombies.

Just play Pokemon Snakewood. You have weird stitched up troll things, zombies, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, insane [not seven members] of the secret seven, and more.

Meadow

Years

Just play Pokemon Snakewood. You have weird stitched up troll things, zombies, the four horsemen of the apocalypse, insane [not seven members] of the secret seven, and more.

May I ask what that is, exactly? I could've sworn I've heard the name before, but I never bothered to look it up eheheh.

The ghost girl in Lumiose City, along with that creepy house on Route 14 proved that X & Y made me want to shiver.

I think I accidentally missed the ghost girl entirely during my run of X/Y, unless I somehow didn't pay attention while she was onscreen. :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

The ghost girl in Lumiose City, along with that creepy house on Route 14 proved that X & Y made me want to shiver.

Apparently there'sa ghost girl too behind Phoebe in her Elite Four room in ORAS. Very creepy.

Haha, that's actually the only hack I've ever finished playing, loved it. Those nine (or were it even more of them?) Deadly Seven members were just genius, definitely my favorite characters.

@Revise, it's a hack that takes place in Hoenn, but in post-apocalyptic style. It has a great story line, but the level curve is really hard near the end of the game in my experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back