• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Guys guys guys! Have you seen the new SM trailer already?
    Spoiler:

Coincidentally we see a "new" rodent again! It has too much mustache, but it makes the perfect ghost counter.

Also Snorlax suddenly turned into a beast of mass destruction. o_O

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

I'm literally TERRIFIED of Snorlax's Z-move animation. Look at the way he wakes up... He kind of stares into your soul when his eyes shine ;_;

Alolan Rattata looks really cool, and I love the Z-move for Alolan Raichu :3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Snorlax's Z-move name really makes me wonder what the deal is with Alola and pancakes. Alolan Raichu's psychic powers are said to come from it "eating too many pancakes." And now Snorlax has Pulverizing Pancake.

Alolan Rattata reminds me of a 1940's cartoon villain. I can picture him twirling his mustache while laughing.

I'm sure it was around 3rd Gen that Kadabra got phased out of the TCG. As Lycan said, the Geller case definitely left a bad impression on the Abra line for sure.
    This is true. Kadabra's last appearance in the TCG was Skyridge, back in 2003.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Well Im glad no one is ignoring this
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Alolan Rattata reminds me of a 1940's cartoon villain. I can picture him twirling his mustache while laughing.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Muahehehehe...we'll surroud the trainer until she only encounters us and quits... Perfect!

#team skull is actually the rattata

EDIT: my wifi in the apartment is getting shut off later today, wifi wont be at my house for at least a week. ill come back on when i get it. bye guys, see you later

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years

I don't get the pancake part either, it just looks like a powerful much scarier version of Body Slam tbh. But now they have Z-moves and all, do you think we will still see Megas?

EDIT: my wifi in the apartment is getting shut off later today, wifi wont be at my house for at least a week. ill come back on when i get it. bye guys, see you later

:(
    See you again soon!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

When you log in and go to Poke Trivia and all you see is the top 10 posts last poster is Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

Years

These new Pokémon names, I can't even...

The Aether Foundation is really interesting. They look like an evil team in every possible way, but aren't (?). It does seem like the Pokémon games get a more serieus plot from now, which is amazing!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I missed the new video but im too lazy to fiiind iiiit.... I gotta do that soon it sounds good.

And long story short the internet guys tried to add phone services for extra money and make us with another week so we had to find someone else to fix the wifi and stuff so im back a couple days early *silent cheering* altho i doubt theres cheering and i have no idea when i got off so maybe it was a week?

Lycanthropy

Years

I missed the new video but im too lazy to fiiind iiiit.... I gotta do that soon it sounds good.

Everything is on PC Daily. Charlie Brown even wrote this whole theory about the newly revealed things, and it all makes sense.

Oh and since today, we even have an Alolan form of Professor Oak.:D
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

AW MAN I WISH I WENT BACK HERE EARLIER

Hehe, welcome! I bet you're gonna feel riiiiiight at home in this thread. ;D

And whoa, that Alolan version of Oak was totally unexpected! I haven't been keeping track of Sun & Moon for the past week, but hopefully I'm not too behind on the news... xD

Lycanthropy

Years

I know right? So many cool stuff! And now there's also a werewolf thing, I'm so excited! :D
    Spoiler:

According to CoroCoro, its form is dependent on which time of the day you evolve Rockruff sadly (sorta Espeon/Umbreon thingey). It would be so much cooler if it swapped forms between day and night.

News aside, what other features are you guys hoping to see in Sun/Moon?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

Excuse me Lycanthropy, but I'm more excited about this puppy :3 :badsmile: :
    Spoiler:

I NEED a Dolphin Pokémon, that's what I'm hoping for! Jokes aside, I can't really think of anything right now, the games just look so perfect to me xD

Lycanthropy

Years

Excuse me Lycanthropy, but I'm more excited about this puppy :3 :badsmile: :
    Spoiler:

I NEED a Dolphin Pokémon, that's what I'm hoping for! Jokes aside, I can't really think of anything right now, the games just look so perfect to me xD

Me too, that's the one! (They were supposed to be both in that spoiler. Looks like I forgot one. :P) I heard the two of them might be version exclusives after all. If so, all the more reason to go for Moon.

I'm quite surprised we still haven't seen a dolphin Pokémon yet to be honest. Like, there are so many water Pokémon, but when there is a new one... oh look, another fish. There are so many other aquatic animals we haven't yet: narwhal, swordfish, hammerhead shark, platypus (NO GOLDUCK IS NOT A PLATYPUS). But maybe hopefully, with the amount of water in Alola?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

I'm also picking Moon! I love Lunala and the reversed time thing (I can play at night time in the game, during the day *-*) and the version exclusives of Moon (from what we know so far) are the most appealing to me (That Ultra-Beast! I prefer a giant cockroach rather than a mosquito with steroids xD)

Alola sure looks like a region with a lot of biodiversity. From what we've seen so far, there's no doubt we will see more new Pokémon inspired by some "rare" species, or other commun species we haven't had yet (such as the dolphin). I'm just so excited about these games. I just want to explore the **** of that region and appreciate the views (especially at night time OMG)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

What if instead of a dolphin pokemon youcould fuse them and make one out of Sharpedo and Gorebyss

Really a dolphin is needed by so many people they should definitly do one here ^^ Im still hoping for an eeveelution but thats doubtful ^^;;;;;; i looove rockruff and its sun/midday evo but i want moon... I do lie the moon/midnights big paws tho thats cute. Me and my brother both said it looked like an abused zoroark oc/"a dying zoroark" and i like it but i love suns more :')

also if i see no sun/rwby jokes by november im quitting this fandom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back