• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Did you guys hear about the new Pokémon movie coming up? It looks like it's featuring the classic version of Ash from the original series! What are your thoughts on this? :o

Years

I'm always excited for anything Pokémon related! From the little we know about the next movie though it certainly isn't what I was expecting and in concept not something I feel I want but keen to learn more!

Meadow

Years

I agree! I kinda wasn't hoping for another iteration of Kanto, but this in particular looks incredibly intriguing, and I'd definitely be interested in checking it out! I'm hoping the writers give better treatment to Bulbasaur than they did during the Original Series, but I really have no idea how this is going to turn out!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Im really excited to see it really! ^^ I cant wait to see what all they do and what itll be, I know its Ash and most likely still Kanto but I wanna see it, and this is the first time in a while Ive been actually excited to see a new Pokemon movie! ^^;

Meadow

Years

Surprisingly, I can't wait for it either! I wonder if it'll be a new story in an alternate canon timeline, or if it'll be a re-telling of something we've already seen. Either way, this approach is still something they've never done before in the past, so we can expect a lot of potentially cool ideas here!

I hope we can see some actual Alola movies after that, though! I absolutely adore the Sun & Moon anime so far, although I kinda have a bad feeling about what the writers will do to Ash's starters... xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

AAARGH i havent been able to watch the new sm anime lately besides episode 1 due to being busy and losing some channels that im pretty sure Pokemon is on, gotta make time for it I suppose... QwQ

What if the movie is just the same as the original series and all but the only thing changes is PIKACHU WAS MIMIKYU ALL ALONG DUHN DUHN DUHHNN AND WE SEE SUPER CREEPY MOMENTS OF MIMIKYU STARING AT ASH OR CUTE MOMENTS OF MIMIKYU CRYING AND BEING LOVED ITS A WIN-WIN

Meadow

Years

I'm not sure if the dub has improved lately anyway, so you may or may not be missing much if it's due to TV reasons, ahah. But still, I'd say it's definitely worth watching if you ever get the time! The Sun & Moon anime is a reeeeeeal breath of fresh air, even after XY, which was my favorite saga by far!

What if the movie is just the same as the original series and all but the only thing changes is PIKACHU WAS MIMIKYU ALL ALONG DUHN DUHN DUHHNN AND WE SEE SUPER CREEPY MOMENTS OF MIMIKYU STARING AT ASH OR CUTE MOMENTS OF MIMIKYU CRYING AND BEING LOVED ITS A WIN-WIN

LOOOOL, for some reason I can't help but think of that as Creepypasta material, ahahahaha. Still sounds awesome, though! xD

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I'm not sure if the dub has improved lately anyway, so you may or may not be missing much if it's due to TV reasons, ahah. But still, I'd say it's definitely worth watching if you ever get the time! The Sun & Moon anime is a reeeeeeal breath of fresh air, even after XY, which was my favorite saga by far!

LOOOOL, for some reason I can't help but think of that as Creepypasta material, ahahahaha. Still sounds awesome, though! xD

I think the new animation is cute and Ive only seen the dub tbh, but yeah probably not missing much especially yet huh? Still cant wait to sit and watch it sometime, maybe Ill ask someone to watch with me?

THAT WAS CREEPYPASTA MATERIAL?? THANK YOU IM SO PROUD I DID GOOD NOUGH FOR PASTA

Years

I'm still surprised Sarah Natochenny is still voicing Ash in the SM dub, because I feel his new "younger-looking" design would have rather suited a new VA.

Meadow

Years

I actually think that Ash sounds kinda younger with Sarah Natochenny's voice in general, except in the Battle Frontier where he sounded much older. Nevertheless, I'm sure she'll do just fine in Sun & Moon!

bewear is amazing tho and i love stuffullllll

Just realized that you were a fan of both Mimikyu AND Bewear, and in that case, you seriously need to watch the SuMo anime, haha. Both Mimikyu and Bewear seem to have a semi-prominent role in the series, and they literally have the best interactions ever with Team Rocket. xD

#WatchSuMo

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

I actually think that Ash sounds kinda younger with Sarah Natochenny's voice in general, except in the Battle Frontier where he sounded much older. Nevertheless, I'm sure she'll do just fine in Sun & Moon!

Just realized that you were a fan of both Mimikyu AND Bewear, and in that case, you seriously need to watch the SuMo anime, haha. Both Mimikyu and Bewear seem to have a semi-prominent role in the series, and they literally have the best interactions ever with Team Rocket. xD

#WatchSuMo

I dont know anything about VAs in Pokemon so I cant say anything other than its always seemed fine to me and he sounds ok in the one episode I watched of sm so im good. ??????

I know they have something to do with Team Rocket and i cant wait to see it Im still hoping James gets Bewear XD altho with the 'can break a tree' thing going on there maybe not.....

Spoiler: bewear is gr8 m8
    Watch out for Ghosts...

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Happy Holidays everyone! And I wish you all an enjoyable 2017 as well :3

Also I still have to watch the rest of XY :o I've heard sun and moon will be amazing tho (especially if it follows the games plot) despite the different choice of graphics and animation

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years

Ive managed to get attatched to this adorably weird pic of Gold with Yoshi technically an honorary pokemon so Ive only changed it once then back... Maybe Ill edit a santa hat onto them for Christmas......Hmm....

Happy Holidays everyone! Love yall God bless and stay safe when youre traveling to friends' and families!!!! <3

Years

I hope you all had great festivities, but damn this year of nightmares coming true needs to end already! I hate 2016 so much!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Yeh this year did have a few flaws but at least to me it was a mile better than fucking last year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back