• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years

for so long i've been trying to find that website that has the capability to simulate 100 sides. unless it's a private site tho

Years

You are welcome!

I am 17 posts from completion of the event as I type this - about 3 short when these wildcards are taken into account.

Some of the games are awesome and I see myself spending a lot of time here. I'm not sure why I never really got into them before (I tended to stick to TGPB) but I'm happy that the event opened my eyes to them!

Years

yeah a lot of the games in Poketrivia are really fun! some require a LOT more thinking than others, but i enjoy the balance. it isn't all just mindless spamming at least :D

Years

i've been trying to find ways to spice that game up tbh, because literally just listing Pokemon and nothing else seemed a tad too boring. 'tis why the names i put are quite bodacious lol

Years

I tend to like the OT games that are almost equivalents of what we have in here.

Chit chat is a lot easier down there though, the games lend themselves to it a bit more I think :)

Years

i found out from somewhere that i had made over 2000 posts in the past 2 weeks alone... that's crazy to think that i'm actually in the phase of slowing down right now...

Years
    i found out from somewhere that i had made over 2000 posts in the past 2 weeks alone... that's crazy to think that i'm actually in the phase of slowing down right now...

How many???!!!!

*mutters under breath*
    Hmm, how'd I go about arranging an intervention?

Back