• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch Out For Zombie Zeffy! [WOFZ v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

But it doesn't look fine on Safari :<

The images and effects are great (your sis did a great job with coloring Lyserg, and I love the shadow effect you gave each Red image), it's just that Safari likes being different from FF/Chrome.

And I forgot I had tweaked the placement of the bottom text when I first made it, though even still the Trivia part goes down one space. Oh well, it's still on the image, so I guess I can live with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Correct that to the Safari on your laptop, because on mine it looks just as fine as it does on Firefox.

Thanks. /that's all she wanted in the first place, not the placement of her text which she didn't really care about in the first place.

Most I can possibly do is try to move the text to the left a bit more, but I can't do anything about the size of the text itself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Maybe it depends on the version, too? Mac Safari ftw.

And do people really love you when you smile? /dislikes her smile, and almost always has a :| face

Not to mention my Safari hates text alignment anyways and condemns it to hell. /yeah totally gave up

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That, and it could be the screen resolution as well.

Well... look at Red and Lyzerg! Their smiles are do adorable sfdhisfhksd ;____; /brick'd

XD; /pats

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That makes sense. When you paste your screen onto PS or w/e, what dimensions do you have? Mine's 1280 x 800.

I'm looking more at Natsu's smile, actually (and then I look at the middle image of my signature, smile, and chuckle a little). /brick'd

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's probably it, then. /wonders what your sig. would look like on my dad's laptop; his screen is ginormous Oh yeah, and if it isn't too much to ask, any chance I can get a title tag in your sig.? I'll change what it says under your name and place that tag elsewhere... /feels weird for asking this which is why it's in transparent text, which you may end up missing

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have been off watching new Anime~ Two new ones to add to list, one of which I'm sure you two will be pleased to hear: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji and Soul Eater. I'm loving the latter, especially Kid. He cracks me up :>

BTW, I think your sig is adorable, Peach =3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Awww, you're watching the anime? You should see about reading the Manga if you can.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

your signature saddens me, Zeffy, as you do not know how annoying Spoilers are to Mods who are trying to make sure the signature is within limits.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You know, if you really wanna make a statement, write a whole essay in your signature on why you want spoilers to exist in signatures and w/e. It really does prove your point.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years

I have to agree with Peaches on that one, Spoilers should not be placed in signatures, I prefer you using the line of text and link like you are doing now, as that way people choose to look at the spoiler...

sorry for writing an essay! that's very unlike me! (i hate essays) now back to randomness!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I couldn't care less about spoilers being in signatures or not. Never use 'em anyways, so why bother?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back