• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
  • 0. (herro dere people)

Wings: what the-- Yami... *sees Yami and Jaden trying to stop Evil* i thought you said Holo was dead!! *scoots backward as Holo's corpse comes nearer* s-stay away from me!! *back hits the wall* *looks around frantically* *has nowhere to go* *is at the mercy of Holo's corpse*

Meracle: There's no way we can tell what she's doing. Meow... I wonder who the next to return will be...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    SILV!!!!! =D
    How did the play go? =3
    Silv do good?
    Wait, Silv should sleep! >=3
    XD

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

(I'll just leave a continuation here for Silv. even though She most likely won't be on due to homework.)

*The corpse leans down, almost like to take a bite out of Wings*
    *A gunshot is heard*
    *The corpse falls down*

*Wings sees a guy who looks like he's i his early 20's wearing a brown White shirt and a brown vest that says S.T.A.R.S. on the back*

???: You guys need to get out of here! it isn't safe!

(So, What has everyone been up to? me, I'm just glad the FA-21 Incident is over.)

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Conan: Wait these people are sudo normal you may freak them out like this.
    Sonikku(looks at tight blue jumpsuit, blue hair, white gloves, and finaly running shoes): I suppose you are right althouh a detective six year old has little to no room to talk.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

I realized the majeek of Personas.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back