• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

[Wings? What happened? what kind of things are they saying? I'm looking for you.. but it's hard to see with no light.]

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Let me introduce you my Rival/Alter Ego... XD

He's a bit weirdo XD... and quiet XD... and lieks smoke bombs... XD
    Oh... but he's intelligent...

(not so much...)XD

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 3. Wings: <stuff about a "good find" and "selling the brat" and "plans going off without a hitch". i... i think its these people that caused that explosion!! they have me helpless... th-they even rub it in... one of them kicked me just now!>

(isnt he Professor Okido's grandson?)

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

[HOW DARE THEY KICK YOU! THOSE CREEPS WILL PAY!]

oh.. I forgot.. I have a flash light *turns it on* A door...it's ajar... *goes into the door*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. (rp catchup. grah.)

Wings: <agh!! OW!! th-theyre dragging me somewhere else by me hair!!
    *Yami sees no one in the room, but he does see a few strands of blue hair on the floor, indicated that Wings was in there at some point*

*Meanwhile- Mai's Dream*
    Mai: ....Where am I... this is probably another dream..which means....yep.. there he is.
    Naru?: Wings is in danger
    Mai: Naru, what do you mean?
    Naru?: *points below them*
    Mai: What? Two guys.. are puilling her by her hair... I wonder what they want with her.
    Naru?: I don't know.. but it can't be good. you need to help the kid.
    Mai: Naru, Naru, but.. how?
    *in base, Merry hears Mai talking in her sleep*

Merry: Meow... Mai? What's she saying...?
    Wings: *is dropped on a cold, concrete floor, in a basement or garage* *gets blindfolded with a rough cloth*

Naru?: *points to something new*
    Mai: She's....been blindfolded...
    *Mai Wakes up, putting her head up really fast, like someone who just woke up from a nightmare*
    ----------------
    Yami: Blue hair... Wings was here... *goes deeper into the room... A fork in the path.. which way... *goes left*

Merry: *was bending over Mai* *gets smacked in thee face when Mai sits up* MEOW!!
    Wings: *unable to see anything* *gets bundled into the trunk of a car* <Y-Yami... i think they just put me in a car!! th-theyre taking me someplace!!>
    Mai: Oh.. Merry, I'm sorry.. I had...one of those dreams again.. Wings is in trouble....
    ------------------------------------------
    Yami: What's this.. a garage? A CAR! ..and it's on! *Jumps on top of the car, and holds on to it*

Merry: A dream? Meow?! Wings is in trouble!? We need to go help her!!
    *the car starts driving recklessly, trying to throw Yami off*
    Wings: *getting tossed all around by the reckless driving* *hits her head against the wall* *gets knocked unconscious*
    Mai: *Eyes go wide for a minute* First.. You are scared of ghosts right... I can tell that there might be a whole lot of spirits down there. you might want to learn some warding magic to protect yourself. I can teach you what Monk taught me*
    --------------------------------------------
    Yami: *holds on tight* This spell shouldn out of make the car run out of gas. *says a few words that can not be understood by anybody around*

Merry: Meow!! I can fight!! I helped save Roak, you know! *shows her clawed gloves*
    Driver: wha-- were out of gas!! were gonna crash!! *the car is sent spinning straight into a building, getting very smashed up*
    Wings: *is now trapped in the trunk of a badly smashed car, unconscious* *is running out of air*

Mai: That's all well and good, but your claws won't do anything agasint the spirits. now.. try to follow along.
    *Mai shows and explains just like monk did starting at 3:02 of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltAHIFiXZQQ&feature=related *
    ------------------------------------
    Yami: Now's my chance! *open the trunk, forcefully* WINGS! *Takes her over his arm and runs away back to the hospital*

(ok thats done with. now i go!!)

Meracle: Meow? I don't get it...

Wings: *is badly injured from the crash, bound tight, gagged, and blindfolded* *suddenly, a whip wraps around her and yanks her away from Yami and into the grasp of a teenage boy with a dangerous look in his eye*

Boy: hey. no stealing her, shes ours. she'll fetch a hefty price. go find your own brat to sell to the slave dealers!!!! heh heh... such a cute girl... almost a shame to sell her... maybe ill have a bit of fun with her first!! *holding onto Wings tightly so she cant be taken away except by force*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

I Won't let you take my girlfriend! *Runs to the boy and kicks him where it hurts* *grabs Wings back* *Eye appears on his forehead* you need to be taught a lesson. MIND CRUSH!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 2. *as the teenage boy collapses, more dangerous-looking people, mostly young people, appear, holding knives and guns and bombs* *they approach Yami, ready to fight and prepared and willing to kill*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I'LL CURSE YOU ALL!

*Says a strange chant, all the terrorists are confused, and they can't move for some reason* *Their knifes and guns start floating for some unknown reason, stabbing and shooting at the terrorists* *the bombs won't explode for some reason*

This is what you get when you mess with an Onmyouji. remember that if you live though this curse. *runs away, still holding Wings on really tightly.*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. *a girl who wasnt with the other terrorists approaches Yami*

Girl: hey... i have a question for you. how long can your little girlfriend hold her breath? *uses telekinesis to make a fire hydrant explode, and then uses telekinesis to direct the water straight at Wings, forming a non-breathable ball of water around her head*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    You obviously don't know who you are dealing with! *Puzzle flashes, making the water evaporate from Wings head*
    I was an Egyptian Pharaoh back in the day. You stand no chance against me. *puts Wings inside the puzzle, like he did in the dream world.*

I am sick of you terrorists. Don't you dare follow me. *runs away really fast*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 2. *when Yami gets back to the hospital, he finds it crawling with terrorists* *a redheaded girl who looks like shed rather be anywhere other than there approaches Yami*

Redhead: hey... you... if you dont surrender the girl now, were gonna blow up that hospital *jabs a thumb over her shoulder at the hospital Yami's friends are in* *whispers* i... ill help you, if you want. i was forced into this. they want to do the same to that girl as they did to me... i dont want anyone to go thru that.

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    2. (kaza reset, Silv)

*Whispers* give me one reason why i should trust you. for all i know, you could be acting.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. (whatever. shes not worth me time. s'why shes on me ignore list.)

Redhead: y-you have no reason to trust me... i know that, but--

man: Styria!! did you tell him yet?!

Styria: *breaks her conversation with Yami* i-- y-yes, i did!!

man: then get back to work!! *punches her*

Styria: ow!!!! *staggers back up* *whispers* ill help you, if youll let me. you dont know how to diffuse a liquid bomb. i need to go. *turns, and walks off, revealing many bruises and cuts and burns and scars, presumably from her own coworkers*

Yami_Dogboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010

(How can she see what you do when she can't see your post?)

*says quietly* [I'll let you help me.....Styria... If you don't betray me....I'll heal your wounds... I promise.]

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 0. Styria: right. *to someone who seems to be in charge* um, can i be a scout... inside the hospital? make sure everything is functioning properly, right til the big boom? yes, i know how to make sure the bombs'll work. and i know what im sacrificing. im ready. ok, im heading in. *enters the hospital* *a few minutes later, her voice whispers from Yami's phone* can you hear me? if you can, do exactly as i say. ill get you into the building unseen. get the innocent people out in case i cant diffuse all the bombs in time. we have a few hours, but... ill keep in contact once i let you in, because we'll need to split up. ok, to get to the only unguarded entrance, stay low to the ground. ill cause a little commotion so you can get to the woods just to the west of the hospital. stay in the bushes by the little stream so you wont be seen, and sneak around to the southeast side of the building, where an older part of the hospital is, itll be a separate building. theres an old ventillation shaft hidden in some bushes. next to the stream, youll want to find a big pink boulder, with one crimson stripe going vertically. the red streak is exactly in line with the ventillation shaft. youll need to make a dash for the bushes straight from the boulder. theres a patrolling guard instead of a sentry, so time your dash well. once you get to the bushes, push five leaves thru the vent so ill know its you. then i can let you in. got it? ok, head for the woods when you see a tower of sparks to the east. get ready. *the transmission ends* here goes nothing. *throws a few small objects out of an open window on the east side of the building* *throws a ball of paper at the objects* *the ball creates a small explosion, lighting the objects on fire* *the objects shoots columns of sparks a hundred feet into the air once they hit the ground* *Styria dashes from the window, hoping no one saw her do that*

(ok, now for a little art!! i maded this today, after getting inspired by that scene between Yami and Wings when Wings was crying!!)

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
    Before Conan could say something stuipid Sonikku replyed

"My apologies sir, my name is Samantha Whane and this is Conan Edogawa, his sister Rachel, the one who takes care of him is out of town she entrusted him to a reletive, Doctor Agasa. I have been trying to help but she left out that at a moment's notice he can dash off without a trace. I have alredy been scolded by an officer for being on this level and Conan is refusing to come back to the base the officer was talking about. I am so sorry for inturrupting you."

*Sonikku jabs Conan with elbow*

"Sorry" Conan added halfheartedly
    HAPPY (LATE) EASTER sorry I'm late have a zombie bunnie cookie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back