• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Zombrows! [WOFZ v1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akari

Man
Years
  • 56. The only massacre there would be is of British bacon when everyone drop theirs to get a slice of delicious, nutritious, manly Canadian bacon.

Akari

Man
    Years
  • 58. Oh yeah? Well...we put maple syrup on our bacon, and maple syrup makes everything superior. I even put maple syrup on my guns. Mmm, sweet guns.

Years
  • 59. Well, we let everyone do their own thing with their bacon! D:<

So you can have your maple syrup on yours! I can take any flavor I want add some extra bacon grease and some honey mustard and some extra turkey bacon and then some more pork bacon and then through it all on a bacon flavored bun! And then deep fry it in some more bacon grease! D:<

Mmmmmm... heart attack on a bun! 8D

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • 60. Maryland crab pwns any other kind of crab. mmmm, crab...

ok, i am officially spooked. three transformers randomly asplode yesterday. no reason, they just went boom!! wasnt storming or anything!! and then, i wake up this morning... to find out there was an EARTHQUAKE at 5 am this morning!!! whats up with that?! i slept thru a flippin' EARTHQUAKE!!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    0. Oh my gawsh! I'm so cold! Then again this Winter beats Summer anyday :)

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    ... Still? This topic still exists...? Even the overly stupid title still remains...

Grrr...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's going to exist as long as you don't want it to exist.

Op, looks like it's going to live forever~ <3

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Hiya! I'm in a medium city where you can find several eucalyptus trees and kites... Watch out for kites! Near the forest there are also some owls... Owls are nice... =D

Huh... What's the taste of a crab?

Darkly, this thread won't die as long as I remember to come to this forum... =D

Did anyone miss me?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back