• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!<<water-pokemon fan club>>!

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    teah i seriously diddnt know what i was doing at first:p

ill take it all into acount thanx beach boy!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    but i dont think a lot of people use grass types

Well here's the sitchu with that, there are so many bulky waters: Swampert, Vaporeon, Milotic

That many competitive have to carry a grass move, or god forbid the waters hated rival celebi.

Swampert is over used in todays metagame so many pokemon could possibly carry a Hidden Power grass to deal with it, Such as Raikou and Heatran, the definite pokemon that swampert switches into.

Swampert is a great physical wall though and does the phazing job excellently, I use it on most of my teams. ;D

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    do you think whiscash or gastradon are as good as swampert?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    do you think whiscash or gastradon are as good as swampert?

NO, not at all, swampert does the job much better then those two anyday. Those two dont have the solid stats that swampert carries. That's why they are underused pokemon and rarely seen, while its never surprising to see a swapert.

And Azuman I answerd it, try to stay on topic as well.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    first topic:
    what is your favourite water pokemon?

second topic:
    what is your favourite water pokemon move?

Oh wow, i must join this.

First topic answer : Suicune its just amazing, after 2 calm minds its like quasi invincible, i also really like Starmie, Gyarados, Floatzel, Swampert, Kingdra,Tentacruel, Milotic, manaphy =p <<You get the point

Second topic answer : My favorite water move is obviously Surf, im also quite partial to hydro pump =)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    haha see Azuman? I told you putting up the topics list would attract new members, lol.

and I'll agree D_A, suicune is the beast of Calm minds out there, you really can't go wrong with one, too bad there arnt 5 slots, it'd be invincible >D lol just messing around.

I too like surf, but seeing waterspout wailord is LOL fun. 8D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    haha see Azuman? I told you putting up the topics list would attract new members, lol.

and I'll agree D_A, suicune is the beast of Calm minds out there, you really can't go wrong with one, too bad there arnt 5 slots, it'd be invincible >D lol just messing around.

I too like surf, but seeing waterspout wailord is LOL fun. 8D

Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout is lol aswell, it 2hkos Calm 252 hp / 252 sp.def Blissey XD.

Yeah, Suicune has what i like to call "Moveslot syndrome" =p

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    beachboy, can you be my water mentor :D

hahaha, seriously? Im not that good, and being mentord myself at the moment XD
    And well I have a lot on my plate, but you can ask questions and all, Ill help the best I can. ;D

Hmm favorite water legendary?

hmmm, well Suicune in the competitive play arena of course.
    But if I had to break the rules and use an uber, which means I'd then like ubers, then my favorite would be the king of the sea, Kyogre >D

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Obviously Cune in standards.

Overall i would have to say Manaphy, that thing when it gets a Tail Glow under its belt is scary.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What is your favorite water legendary?

Hmm not sure there are not so much water legendary pokemon but i will say Kyorge.

Back