• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!<<water-pokemon fan club>>!

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    i would pick kyogre too he rocks!

any other suggestions for our next topic?

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    A new topic? How 'bout...

What is your favorite Water-type starter?

I have a lot of really basic topics in my head...anyways, I would have to say Empoleon. Feraligatr and Swampert are stronger, but hey, I'm a girl. I have a right to like cute/pretty pokemon.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years

All of them are great and awesome starter so it's a hard choice from all of them.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    A new topic? How 'bout...

I have a lot of really basic topics in my head...anyways, I would have to say Empoleon. Feraligatr and Swampert are stronger, but hey, I'm a girl. I have a right to like cute/pretty pokemon.

WOW, thats a hard one, id have to go with Swampy, its only got one weakness and is bulky. I like Empoleon and Feraligatr aswell though, so meh =p

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    thanx for the topic absolmaster!

i love squirtle but i hate wartortle.so not him.

id say todadile him and his evolve forms are great!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    So I heard you leik MudkipZ?

Yes I'll say my favorite starter is mudkip going into the great swampert with a great roll in phazing and walling.

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    my favorite starter is mudkip too. not only cause he has only one weaknes but because hes got orange and blue and i think i heard my art teacher sayin that those two colors are complimentary or something

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    my favorite starter is mudkip too. not only cause he has only one weaknes but because hes got orange and blue and i think i heard my art teacher sayin that those two colors are complimentary or something

Umm, okay then we have an art lover here...!

New topic! You can add this whenever you want.

What type do you think pairs best with Water? (water/dark, water/grass, etc.)

I would say Ice, because they just seem to go together, you know?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    mmmmm, Best is ground, as it negates the electric weakness, but "best pair" with it I like the look of water/dark though, It fits sharpedo perfectly, and really fits the "darkness" of the deep ocean ;D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    What type do you think pairs best with Water? (water/dark, water/grass, etc.)

I would go the same with BeachBoy of Water/Dark I mean, we got that cool looking Sharpedo.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Id have to say, Water/Grass <<Ludicolo lol, or Water/Electric Lanturn << Few people realise how beastly that it, ive outstalled a Blissey with a Charge beam/Surf/Rest/Sleep Talk talk set, long, but was worth it lol

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    swampy's combo rocks my socks!
    ground and water are defenitaly the best!

im gunna be handing out positions of the club to all the regulur members.

absolmaster is te topic-starter caus he starts more topics tan me XD

and i need sum1 to upload images preferably beach boy because his post is the 2nd and is close to the top.
    before any one asks i would do that myself but i cant be bovvered to deal with all the gay crap about signing up.

Last edited:

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    Hearin' about groups, I knew I needed to find me the Water-blokes.

Should be no suprise that a pirate as meself would be drawn to the Water-type group, same as to the ocean. I'd be able to add to this group my knowledge on Metal, and some knowledge (while still growing as well) on the Golden Age of Piracy.

first topic:
    what is your favourite water pokemon?
    Starmie will always have a soft-spot in me heart, due to watching Misty battle with hers against Ash once upon a time ago, when it first came on UPN. I also really like Sharpedo, Kingler is a badass, and Crawdaunt.

second topic:
    what is your favourite water pokemon move?
    Surf is a truly reliable move, and with the physical battlers, Waterfall. But for Kingler and Crawdaunt, nothin's better than an ol' fashioned Crabhammer.

third topic:
    what is you fav water legendery?
    Such an easy question, the Pokemon equivalent of the biblical Leviathan, Kyogre.

"Let no joyful voice be heard, let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed, by we who ready to wake [KYOGRE]!" - Davy Jones (modified from Job 3: 7-8)

fourth topic:
    what is your favourite water starter pokemon?
    Everyone of them has come out with an amazing third stage. Though I'm going to have to go with Piplup just a little more than Squirtle. Empoleon is a penguin (evil little ****ers) and is ****in METAL! Even though Blastoise with his cannons can deliver one helluva broadside.

fifth topic:
    What type do you think pairs best with Water?
    I think we're in need of more Dark and Steel types (hehe, Black Metal). While Ground is useful against the Electric nemesis, it leaves us open to the Grass fiends. Ice is also a natural compliment to Water. But I still stand with Dark and Steel.

So, what say ye. Do I fit in with yer lil' posse here? If I'm in, I'll ensure we take down the poxy-ridden whoreson dogs of the Fire types, and have a good stance against the Electric cur with having as minimal Ground types mixed in as possible.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    welcome in davey you can be my image finder that image you made me was awesome!

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
    *evil laughter* PREPARE TO BOW DOWN TO YOUR FUTURE MASTER, CRETINS!

BEHOLD! A new banner for the Water Pokemon Fan Club (designed by yours truly)

!<<water-pokemon fan club>>!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Sorry I havent been on in a while...busy busy with school and all

and btw azuman I am female

New topic: Which real-life animal do you think would be best as a water pokemon? (Like a dog, cat, etc. as a water pokemon)

Me personally I would like to see a dolphin. Really, its sorta unbelievable they haven't made that yet (they have a water slug but not a dolphin?)

Back