• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*waves*

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Hiiiiiii. Old lurker who's finally decided to post. I'm not the best with introductions. So I'll make this simple. I'm Amy, 14 years old and English. I have far too many passions, fandoms and loves to list all at once. Various Anime and Harry Potter to name a few. I already know quite a few members here, 3 of them good friends. John, Arty and Lexy. Anyway, hello to all the peeps here! :) *randomly throws out candy*

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Aww, Thank you Amy!~ ^_^ Welcome to PC! Bah, I know you'll like it here, so I won't bother to say have a good time here. XD.

We must find the HP fanclub, Amy! XD

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    AMEH! YOU LIEK LIVE!!!! XD

Look over there Amy. It's Emma Watson. *throws slingshot to you* XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Amy! ^^ Awwwwws, you know Lexy? She ish so nice. <3~~~ She's also my twin here, yay for me! XD Well, I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. ^.~ Please follow the rules and have a great time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Yay! ^^ Heya, Amy. :3 Its great to have ya back here~! I dont know if you remember me, though. XD I'm Karli...Anyways, welcome back! ;3

~Karli

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Heart Spell said:
    Hiiiiiii. Old lurker who's finally decided to post. I'm not the best with introductions. So I'll make this simple. I'm Amy, 14 years old and English. I have far too many passions, fandoms and loves to list all at once. Various Anime and Harry Potter to name a few. I already know quite a few members here, 3 of them good friends. John, Arty and Lexy. Anyway, hello to all the peeps here! :) *randomly throws out candy*
    Hello. Welcome back to PC. I am Ninja Retsu. I am also Lexy's and John's friend. They are really nice. I hope you will have fun around here again.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to PC! =3 I <3 Harry Potter & various anime also, lol. x3

Hope you have fun, and don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions, or if you just want to chat. xDDD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi! Welcome :3 Have fun ^~
    Please read and obey the rules. If you want help feel free to PM me, or if you just wanna talk or be friends :3
    Have fun again xD
    *loves your signature*
    It's kawaii ^^
    ~Kylie

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Have fun!

Lucid

I know some of those people~
    Hiya, welcome to PC, hope you'll have fun posting here, and make some more friends, I like your username BTW. ^^

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Amy, incase you didn't see what I said in your fanclub, I'll greet you here. A gaping hole at PC's been filled with your return...it appears another person who fled the chaos is testing the waters again. I hope you'll stay...I'm still your friend here, even though I've been neglecting MSN and all that, which I feel awful for ._.; Hopefully I'll get to hear how your life's been soon, but until then, welcome back ^_^

~CK

And drop by the BMB sometime! It's a wasteland o_o;

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
    Years
    Thankyou to everyone for the welcomes.

Sukoshi Tenma said:
    Yay! ^^ Heya, Amy. :3 Its great to have ya back here~! I dont know if you remember me, though. XD I'm Karli...Anyways, welcome back! ;3

~Karli

Of course I remember you Karli! Great to see you again. ^^

Rolling Pichu said:
    YAY! AMYS BACK! W0000000000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!
    Welcome! We missed you! XD

Aww, Thank you Amy!~ ^_^ Welcome to PC! Bah, I know you'll like it here, so I won't bother to say have a good time here. XD.

We must find the HP fanclub, Amy! XD

AMEH! YOU LIEK LIVE!!!! XD

Look over there Amy. It's Emma Watson. *throws slingshot to you* XD

Thankyouuuuu guys. ♥ ♥ ♥

Chairman Kaga said:
    Amy, incase you didn't see what I said in your fanclub, I'll greet you here. A gaping hole at PC's been filled with your return...it appears another person who fled the chaos is testing the waters again. I hope you'll stay...I'm still your friend here, even though I've been neglecting MSN and all that, which I feel awful for ._.; Hopefully I'll get to hear how your life's been soon, but until then, welcome back ^_^

~CK

KAGA. *cling* I'll reply to everything properly in my club, but I am SO glad to see you. Don't worry about me leaving again. The reason I've come back is because of the others and you, so I'm here to stay, I promise.

Last edited:
    Back