• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weaponry

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Wepons,have you guys played Battlefield 1942 secret weapons of wwII.It has jet packs,a tank with a naval gun monuted on it,a super heavy tand that can destory two in one shot and much more.But you need battlefield 1942 first.Then you should play battlefield 1942 the road to rome.After you play secret wepons you should play battlefield vietnam.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    WW2? Agh... I hate every event after the Nazis went after Kiev.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    THE ultimate weapon is the computer!!! Domination of all Tech MWAHAHAHAHA

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    digispirit virus said:
    THE ultimate weapon is the computer!!! Domination of all Tech MWAHAHAHAHA
    ... o.o;

And an ultimate weapon that can destroy your ultimate weapon is called a metal hammer. *destroys monitor and hard drive and every other part of the computer with it* A computer isn't as powerful as we like it to be at times...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ya but still it can control many technilogical(ooo long word XD) items

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Bow and Arrows are the most powerful weapons, despite Games that Animate them, you can really get Elemental Propertie Arrows ^_^... Like Artemis' Shafts (Poison Arrows... like tranquilizers) or FireBolts (They set on fire while in the air.) Or Eagle Arrows (They Whistle in the air)... You could also make your own, like Frozen Arrows, Water Arrows, Stone Arrows, ShockWave Arrows... I've seen most of them online but you can make your own.

Back