• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weaponry

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    You mean Civilization, We're talking about the Classical Age -When Greece was at it's prime. And Rome was just starting out- The Stone Age involved only spears and bows and arrows, because the technology was primitive. The Bronze age, the first swords we're crafted. And Blah Blah, the First Sword wasnt made from Metal ,it was made from Wood coated with Bronze, I studied this.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Humm.. bacikly most of history is in games mostly wars. If you think of it there's about 10000 games on wwII that's alot!

No,no wepon now can destroy a planet.But what the US is working on is a partical cannon whicth fires out a large beam of particals. Just one partical can destory 100 feet. if the beam is ever fired it would go straght through the planet.it would have to fire for about 5 mins.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Weapons?! Eyaaa! I love anything dangerous and distructive! I hunt 24/7 and my cousin is teaching me archery while I visit. Gotta love snipers and nuckes!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Weapons?! Eyaaa! I love anything dangerous and distructive! I hunt 24/7 and my cousin is teaching me archery while I visit. Gotta love snipers and nuckes!

Gee, Becky, You sound like the younger version of the Hunting Goddess, Artemis. :)

Teara

Years
    dizzy said:
    Gee, Becky, You sound like the younger version of the Hunting Goddess, Artemis.
    Me? Becky? ERm! Wrong answer! I'm Mike! Teara's cousin!
    Artimis??? Was that some Greek goddes??

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Teara said:
    Me? Becky? ERm! Wrong answer! I'm Mike! Teara's cousin!
    Artimis??? Was that some Greek goddes??

Ohh ^_^;; Forgive me, I'm slow.

Artemis is a greek goddess of the hunt, Bow and Arrows made of silver, and of the moon.

Teara

Years
    dizzy said:
    Ohh ^_^;; Forgive me, I'm slow.

Artemis is a greek goddess of the hunt, Bow and Arrows made of silver, and of the moon.
    Oh sweet! Someone that's actually not yelling at me for this! Bows and arrows and stuff like that is okay, But I prefere stuff that makes alot of noise when you fie it! Guns R coolest!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    No,no wepon now can destroy a planet.But what the US is working on is a partical cannon whicth fires out a large beam of particals. Just one partical can destory 100 feet. if the beam is ever fired it would go straght through the planet.it would have to fire for about 5 mins.
    mind to tell me the source of this info? Never heard of this anywhere before... would love to research further on this. What's the URL for this piece of info, and hope I do get an answer beside "i forgot"... i want to see it

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    It's made-up frostweaver! There's nothing in the world that could blow up the world, but the world! And Some Asteroids, Meteors, The Spell Meteo, and Ultima.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Wow, I don't know how Teara can stand so many people using here account... :\ ._.

Teara

Years
    Wow, I don't know how Teara can stand so many people using here account... ._.
    She probably can't. She dosnt know I'm usig it!
    Dude! A beam that can blow up the world! Sounds good to me! The more dangeres the better1

22sa

Years
    I still believe there's enough weapons circling around the earth to destroy it over 3 or more times. I don't know what's sadder: That we don't even have weapons that could destroy the world right now or that we do!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    22sa said:
    I still believe there's enough weapons circling around the earth to destroy it over 3 or more times. I don't know what's sadder: That we don't even have weapons that could destroy the world right now or that we do!
    We maybe researching something capable of destroying the world, but not at the moment. Even the USA, quite easy to say the richest country in the world, lacks technology to make biological weapons XD Yup USA certainly doesn't have WoMD alright, but it may not be because the gov't want world peace, but because they just couldn't ;p

(So perhaps their plans to invade Iraq to check for WoMD may not be for world peace, but to dig up some of their research paper to copy and paste ;p)

As for Dizzy... that is exactly my point. It was just a nicer way of saying "don't lie" by requesting the source of info

22sa

Years
    Oh, I'm pretty sure the invasion of Iraq was to secure oil resources. But there could be a lot of reasons. I'm sure it serves a purpose for God too.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Eww The U.S. is not the richest country :(.. I hate it, You want a Rich Country? Japan, Germany, Portugal, and England are Rich Countries :). The U.S. Isnt as Smart as half of the countries if you ask me, sure, what came from America? Um, I don't know, Britney Spears! ^_^... If you want a real country that has real Weapons, :) Try France, or something...

22sa

Years
    With the fallen U.S. dollar, the E.U. is the number one in total economy.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Eww The U.S. is not the richest country :(.. I hate it, You want a Rich Country? Japan, Germany, Portugal, and England are Rich Countries :). The U.S. Isnt as Smart as half of the countries if you ask me, sure, what came from America? Um, I don't know, Britney Spears! ^_^... If you want a real country that has real Weapons, :) Try France, or something...
    @ 22sa: when i was flipping through the 4 Gospels lately for devotion I certainly didn't find Jesus saying "kill all sinners who opposes me" =/
    And you're comparing a trade bloc with one country? kinda unfair...

US is by far richest regardless of how you want to think about it Dizzy, with them making way too much cash. They got debts but they can pay it off anytime too but i guess they just want some debts just to make them look a little nicer (or else they'll be the only country without debts).

The only weapon France has must be French Fries launcher or something... France = tourism, not guns. (And Canada's WoTM: slinghot with Tim Horton timbits)

And Dizzy... we're talking politics already and that's forbidden (however i just like to be a rebel). Let's have a nicer tone of voice even if you disagree or dislike the USA gov't, as we do have American friends here.

22sa

Years
    Oh my gosh... yes they will! Euros! Euros! Eur.. *hits myself and crys about the USD* Why oh why you gay Americans[/Ididn'tsay], now my dad earns that much less money. He gets paid in USD.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm a Political Person/Religous Person :) I'm pretty much eligible to be banned, but I thought they said we could get into political conversations as long as there was no flaming. Your right we do have "American" friends here. Don't you see a change in me frostweaver :)

22sa did you just call me American? -_- I wouldnt stoop that low to attach "-American" to my nationality.

Back