• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weaponry

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    Weaponry? As in weapons, like firearms?

It is rather absurd how we humans spend millions and millions of dollars to produce new ways and weapons to kill each other (yes I am one of those weird types that play and watch too much Metal Gear Solid 2 and Neon Genesis: Evangelion)...

But it is quite true... if however we were producing new weapon technology to protect ourselves as a human species in case we're attacked by other foreign species, then that is certainly understandable...

*End of abnormal talk*

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    There is nothing wrong with guns, as times passes, technology improves, it is merely upgrading self-defense and offensive capabililities.

Though you do have a point there...

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    *unsheathes Anduril*
    Now this is one cool sword hehe...
    Anduril! The Flame of the West!
    Aragorn's sword from RotK!

When we went to the castle in the Magic Kingdom when we went to Disney World, they had a shop filled with swords and such. They were really cool! They evem had replicas of famous swords such as 'Excalibur'. Though you can find those pretty much anywhere hehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I suppose you all can guess I like weasel cannons...more efficient, inexpensive, and unorthodox than any weapon ever known to man...

Swords are pretty good too :P If it wasn't so useless in combat now, I'd probably be a swordsman...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I only like blades and the "Marcicis" pill that russia is suppoosed to be making.

100marios

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    I suppose you all can guess I like weasel cannons...more efficient, inexpensive, and unorthodox than any weapon ever known to man...

Swords are pretty good too :P If it wasn't so useless in combat now, I'd probably be a swordsman...
    Useless in combat?
    *says in a gruff voice*
    How so?
    Hehe...

I'd love to be a Swordsman! I wonder if they have any fencing classes around where I live...
    Oh, I'd like to be able to see Durandal in action hehe...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I am a swordsman i'm a 4th level kitana blade master and a 3rd level dojin syth master...man if i could find anything on the "Marcicis" pill i'd post it it's really a very dangerous drug that could give russia ultamite power over the world.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    My Father owns samurai swords which are displayed in our Conversation Room.. Never actually used them for killing people ^_^... I'm more of a Bow and Arrow person (Froced Archery Lessons payed off :)) or Throwing Cards :).

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I recently bought a sword, very nice japanese kind...

I prefer swords (spears, whatever) to guns because back when they used swords, there were actual HEROES!...ya know, that one guy who is so skilled he could literly determine the outcome of a war. Nowadays, 2 guys with a gun shooting at each other, a 40 year vet could get killed by a 15 year old geek cause of the gun...

BOO ya!

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't."

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Who cares about killing people... the fun and true enjoyment comes from torturing those who you want to kill. Ending their life is their way to escape from your evil wrath, so the best thing you should do is to put them on a painful state of half living half dead...

Tie someone to a table, not being able to move at all, not even wiggle. Now put your enemy's forehead right under a tab... and just let the tab drip a drop of water say, every 5 seconds... within 10 years of time, that guy is gurantee to go insane (use machines to keep the guy alive for the torture)

100marios

Years
    frostweaver said:
    Who cares about killing people... the fun and true enjoyment comes from torturing those who you want to kill. Ending their life is their way to escape from your evil wrath, so the best thing you should do is to put them on a painful state of half living half dead...

Tie someone to a table, not being able to move at all, not even wiggle. Now put your enemy's forehead right under a tab... and just let the tab drip a drop of water say, every 5 seconds... within 10 years of time, that guy is gurantee to go insane (use machines to keep the guy alive for the torture)
    Um....*sweatdrops*
    You sound as if you have planned this out really well..
    *takes a few steps backs*
    I'll make sure never to get on your nerves hehe....

Oh no! I would never like to kill! Sparring is a good way to say it! Perfecting your skills!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    frostweaver said:

:) I guess you have a point... Torture is much worse then death :)

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I've never like torture for sheer enjoyment, I think that is pure evil...and nomatter what you say, you don't want to be pure evil...

But torturing for much needed information is different...meh

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    but you never know one day you might go out of your mind and who know's....

WTF? why did my post get deleted i'm back at 600!

Back