• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weaponry

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    WEPONRY!!! First a M1A2 tank!!! and my anti spam gun. *fires gun loudly*

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    OHHH!!! and a palden tank,and a rifle,shot gun(12 gage),a rapter(jet)and every thing elese

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm not interested in weapons... I just hate the thought of killing and fighting. x_x; But, if I had to take one up as a hobby, it would probably be archery. After watching Legolas on Lord of the Rings, it looks so cool! But I wouldn't use it to fight; more like practice shooting with targets (Not human! >_>) or something.

*feels awkward because she's the only girl that's posted in this thread*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i rather use close range usually...swords or possibly spears(your traditional chinese weaponry)...bow/arrows(taint it with the right poison and they go coughing out their guts) thats torturous and then fire arrows, great for seiges and burn their insides...yes...many uses for a bow...although sick...

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    But my faviorte of all wepons* sun shins brightly* is *everyone stars* is a "Nuclar Missle"!!!!!!!

(ps: of you've ever played Command and Conquer Generals it's all in there)(tanks missles, every thing!!!)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    But my faviorte of all wepons* sun shins brightly* is *everyone stars* is a "Nuclar Missle"!!!!!!!

(ps: of you've ever played Command and Conquer Generals it's all in there)(tanks missles, every thing!!!)
    they don't have a perfectly spherical room painted white inside and out that allows you to trap a person inside... do they? This sphereical room can also spin on its axis by itself to annoy the prisoner enough so that he can't sleep. However it's all perfectly white inside so he can't see "anything" but stuff are moving around him... Ooo... (before torture, do something genetically related so he's now immortal but without any superpower)

Leave them in there for 10 years or so... it'll be as painful as the little tab water torture. Who cares about killing... torture > kill

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I'm not interested in weapons... I just hate the thought of killing and fighting. x_x; But, if I had to take one up as a hobby, it would probably be archery. After watching Legolas on Lord of the Rings, it looks so cool! But I wouldn't use it to fight; more like practice shooting with targets (Not human! >_>) or something.

*feels awkward because she's the only girl that's posted in this thread*
    Oh, lol *remembers how he borrowed Yamichu's dad's machine gun at that prom dance,* I didn't know - it must've been bothersome. ^^ About Archery, it's almost constently going through my head for some reason, but it's scary to me because it thrived during the dark ages in Europe... o_o

I like guns too.. I like all sorts of war machines: bombers, jets, tanks, mobile infantry to destroy stuff. And ICBMs!!-International Blastic Missiles. No, I not so sure about the ICBMs (a nuclear weapon), the nature of nuclear weapons are PURE OFFENSE. While the others are at times necessary for self-defense.

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    THe best and most powerful wepon now is the "M.O.A.B. (Mother Of All Bombs) last year they lunched one 300 miles away from FL. and it shook a lot (about 600 miles it shook) it was lunched in the ocean. poor fish.

They test nuclar wepons in death vally!(there's a miltary base in Death Vally!)

22sa

Years
    What about those bombs that can destroy a planet?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    If it shook that much it could have erupted a hole into the earth. Hey 22sa I like Archery, It thrived way before the Dark Ages. Like During Classical Greece.

My Mother Makes me take Archery But I like it ;)

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    Well if it HIT the ocean first it would blow up as soon as it hits the water. And there are no bombs that could destory a planet or we would not be here!

22sa

Years
    Ya, I know, it was invented since like the begging of civilization along with spears or axes. Soon came the swordmen (after civilization learnt about iron working) and the horsemen after that.

All the great world-controlling empires (Persians, Babylonians, Greeks, and the Romans) existed on Earth during the classical era. They hardly fought with anything more then swords and spears... and those capulets (sp) which are shown in Lord fo the Rings too.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Bombs are modeled after asteroids, and if an Asteroid hit the Water, this planet would be Destroyed, or worse, Underwater.

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Bombs are modeled after asteroids, and if an Asteroid hit the Water, this planet would be Destroyed, or worse, Underwater.
    Or it could be burning like crazy-lol. ANTI-SPAM GUN, I'm pretty sure nations today possess weapons that could destroy the planet.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    WEll it shook that much.But i didn't say it was one that could destory alot.Besides they were testing it.

Civilisation is like that you have to go from the stone age to the bronze age from spers to swords (the first sword was made from stone then metal).

22sa

Years
    ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
    WEll it shook that much.But i didn't say it was one that could destory alot.Besides they were testing it.

Civilisation is like that you have to go from the stone age to the bronze age from spers to swords (the first sword was made from stone then metal).
    Yea, I know spears have been made by the bronze ages, but haven't heard much about stone swords.

Back