• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Week Day Siblings

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
When you played through these games, did you find all of the Week Siblings, or were they something you ignored?

I thought they were useful and by the end, most of my team was holding an item from them.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I found them all. On Route 26 there is a house with a journal that says where all the siblings will be and what day of week they come.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Finding their house was one of my favourite things as a kid. I loved finding them! My favourite one was the Friday sibling because of where she was found :)

Never cared about the items; to me they were just a fun little easter egg.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I enjoyed searching for them as a kid, and initially just happening on a few by accident. It actually took me a while to happen upon their house, haha. A neat little side-quest at any rate to showcase the held item feature of the games.

Back