• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th gen battles

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2011
My friend code is
4162 4011 4771

what is 7-9 in est us time

what is 7-9 in est us time

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Ok, add me to the list ^^

Garrabutártulo wants to battle!

Soul Silver FC:
2021 2661 5095

Anyone else is joining? I added all of you, guys.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
Sorry I havn't been on for a while, to be honest I thought this idea had gone down then pan.

Week nights probably aren't the best time for this, due to the time difference between Uk and US. Is 7pm (UK time) on sundays better for everyone?

If your still interested could you please let me know, so that I can update the friend code list.

There is a clock converter on google, I would post a link but it wont let me nfortunately.

Garrabutártulo

Years
hey, UK and US are no the only places in this world... I live in Spain!! XD

Anyway, I think I can battle anytime (unless at night and early morning).

Garrabutártulo

Years
wooohooo :) people's joining this ^^

I'm leaving a link to this thread in the profile of people I think might be interested in it :)

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
A few things;

First of all I'd like to thank Garrabutártulo. Quite a few people have shown interest lately. Don't know if it's down to you, but if it is then thank you.

Secondly,activity on the NeoSeeker forum post is dead so I will be removing their names from the list unless told otherwise. This will also become the only forum I'm using, so if you want to get people to join, refer them here.

Last thing. I won't start this oficially until everone is ready due to the failure the first time around. If you have any questions/suggestions in the mean time please speak up. Is Saturday or Sunday better for people? Mozarch has already said Sundays are bad and I'd like to work this so as many people can join as possible.

Edit* Infact, there are plenty of people in now, if everyone can respond by saturday night, this should be able to go ahead on Sunday. Garrabutártulo if you like you can PM everyone on the list to make sure, I'd like to but I havn't got the time right now and you've been pretty helpful so far :)

Last edited:

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Yeah this is a good idea. FC is in the sig. I'm US MTN time (GMT -8) any idea what that is your guys' time?

Garrabutártulo

Years
A few things;

First of all I'd like to thank Garrabutártulo. Quite a few people have shown interest lately. Don't know if it's down to you, but if it is then thank you.

Secondly,activity on the NeoSeeker forum post is dead so I will be removing their names from the list unless told otherwise. This will also become the only forum I'm using, so if you want to get people to join, refer them here.

Last thing. I won't start this oficially until everone is ready due to the failure the first time around. If you have any questions/suggestions in the mean time please speak up. Is Saturday or Sunday better for people? Mozarch has already said Sundays are bad and I'd like to work this so as many people can join as possible.

Edit* Infact, there are plenty of people in now, if everyone can respond by saturday night, this should be able to go ahead on Sunday. Garrabutártulo if you like you can PM everyone on the list to make sure, I'd like to but I havn't got the time right now and you've been pretty helpful so far :)

Wow, sorry, I didn't see this. Don't know if it was thank to me. I just left a link on some people's walls so, even if it was thanks to me I don't need to be thanked ;)
I'll PM everyone here and ask. What time will it be? I'll be free most of the time but not at nights (nights in Spain, that is... GTM+2 in summer and +1 in winter. So... I can't battle from 20:00 to 10:00 most of the days.
Anyway, we can announce here the battles one or two days before so people can tell if they can or not. Something like "this saturday at 16:00 GTM I'll accept challenges, who's willing to come?".

This one is real. I'll be waiting, and I'll be in the forum. I'll check this thread tomorrow morning to see if someone wants to.

Also, this is a link to a website where you can see the GTM time, so everybody can check what GTM he (or she, but I don't think there's any girl in this little group) lives.

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

One last thing. I would like to keep track of scores so, if you could post here the results of the battles I would be happy. I'll write them down on a board on the wall of my room. I'll make separate rankings for OU, UU and NU (if you will play in those tiers. I have OU and NU teams) and, if this keeps growing, maybe for NFE or Uber...

Last edited:
Back