• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th gen battles

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
  • Just battled ThrowMe and lost 4-0. Although for a while it looked like he had trouble getting past my Cradily :) STOCKPILE!

Yeah we should have an NU battle then I might lose by a smaller margin :D

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • I'm waiting for you, Peanut.
    After I battle you I'll use some NUs against kelario, and then against Radekal if he wants.

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • I just had an amazing match against ThrowMeAPeanut. He won 1-0

No, you can't use UU in NU match, but we'll do mixed, ok? max 2OUs and the rest below that

Radekal

Bone Keeper
    Years
  • Ok, I'll be there in a min

Good battle Garra! I won 4-0! Hooraaay! Although it wasn't a real tiered battle :D

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • I've just lost against Radekal. I'm not sure if it was 2-0 or 3-0. I know he had a scizor and a venomoth, but not sure if he had something else still alive... If he comes here he'll probably tell.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    yea cradilly is a pain in the ass, thats why I'm considering using it on a sandstorm team in 5th gen :)

garrabutartulo I actually uploaded that battle to the wifi centre thing
    I don't know if you don't want people to see your team or whatever so I'll PM you the video number and you can post it up if you like :)

some good battles tonight, hopefully even more people will turn up next week.
    Try and organise it for saturday next week maybe?

Radekal

Bone Keeper
    Years
  • yea cradilly is a pain in the ass, thats why I'm considering using it on a sandstorm team in 5th gen :)

garrabutartulo I actually uploaded that battle to the wifi centre thing
    I don't know if you don't want people to see your team or whatever so I'll PM you the video number and you can post it up if you like :)

some good battles tonight, hopefully even more people will turn up next week.
    Try and organise it for saturday next week maybe?

Yeah gd battles :) If more people turneed up that would be awesome. I think I can do Saturday

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    i wont be on this week, busy saturday :)
    I'd suggest same time though, just on saturday. Just sort it out between your selves then PM me so I can update the first post for you :)

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • I don't think we need two threads. Some people told me they prefer saturdays, so we can do it both days, saturday and sunday. Same time?

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • I've just battled Mozarch4. We got conection error, but his lucario was sweeping my whole team, and I don't think my last one could have stopped it so I'll count it as a 2-0 (I think he had 2, if you had more, tell me please)

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • if your gengar has focus blast then he will out speed my lucario and kill so yea i think 2-0

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • Nah, my gengar doesn't have focus blast, it's a special customized set :p and I don't like low accuracy moves...
    You said you had 3 pokes left, so I'll change it to 3-0 for you :)

Last edited:

Garrabutártulo

Years
  • Mozarch and I are having some NU and UU matches... I wonder how many of you can play different tiers (I enjoy OU, but changing is always nice)

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
    Years
  • I can play all but NU and Uber. NU because I don't have my team finished yet and Uber because I don't iike Ubers, not my type of entertainment.

Back