• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th gen battles

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2012
I don't mean to be an ass, but please don't ask for immediate battles here. By all means check the list and PM someone, but please don't discuss it here else it will turn into another quick battles thread then get deleted :)

GMT +4? Finding a time to suit everyone is next to impossible with 12 hour time differences... Unless the US people want to play early morning and (I don't know where +4 is off the top of my head) late night lol

Shall we say 6pm - 8pm GMT this sunday? Apologies to the people this doesn't work for but I'm trying to accomodate the majority right now.

Since people have mentioned keeping track, how many people would be interested in that? I (think) I have found an online database that everyone can put information into to keep a live leage table if people are interested?

Hopefully I shall see most of you Sunday. Check the wifi room before here, as hopefully people will be on. Sorry again to those that cant make it, but feel free to discuss better times etc.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
I think I'll be there on Sunday :) I just checked my team against Mozarch4 (as he just said) and I think it works ok, but I won't be sure until I test it against different teams and players.

Garrabutártulo

Years
im up for a battle today if anyone else is
i live in PST(GMT -8:00)

You didn't answer the message I sent you (it's on your wall). I'm trying to get all the times together to see when people can play.

Anyway, I can battle you after I make my dinner.

Garrabutártulo

Years
Ok, right now we've had 4 battles between us (or that's what I've counted).
There must be a way to put them... like a chart or something.

Garrabutártulo VS Mozarch4 3-0
Garrabutártulo VS Dusknoirs 1-0
Garrabutártulo VS luigi90210 0-1
luigi90210 VS Mozarch4 0-2

Garrabutártulo

Years
Yep, I'm going in :) I'll be there but I will leave earlier, I'm gonna run with my girlfriend and her roommate. Gotta get healthy :p

Garrabutártulo

Years
Sorry, I just missed that update :p
I already battled Radekal and I won 5-0
Now I'm waiting for kelario26 to come into the room :)

Radekal

Bone Keeper
Years
Yeah it's on the first page with the others...

5-0... Well played :D That was my first ever wi-fi battle, and only 3 pokemon are EVd.. Maybe in a couple of weeks I could give you a better match :D

Garrabutártulo

Years
It was a fun match, really :) I'm surprised you brought some NUs. If you want we can play NU sometimes :)

Back