• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weird Username Problem

Do You Like Being Todoroki

• Yes

Votes: 44 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 65 44.5%
  • WHAT, IM TODOROKI

Votes: 37 25.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I got on earlier at school and I got scared. I didn't know what was happening. I should have thought about April Fools. The bad thing was that on the news this morning there was a report about these hackers targeting websites and I got scared for a little while.

Starrcasm

Game Director, Pokémon Ethereal Gates
    Years
    I can't believe I'm the only one who has ever posted on these forums.

And that's how it should be. I've been here since 1970, so I know how things work around here....

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    ARE YOU INSULTING MY TASTE IN COLORS? DDD:
    Not at all. My monitors colors are all wonky, o it looks like a yellow-y brownish red. Very ugly. I'm guessing it USED to be a normal red, before my monitor screwed it up..

<3 Starchild

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    Todoroki has always existed, Todoroki is everything, yet it is nothing. Todoroki can kill you or bring you back to life, or Todoroki can just get you with one annoying forum joke :P

Years
    Todoroki said:
    Todoroki has always existed, Todoroki is everything, yet it is nothing. Todoroki can kill you or bring you back to life, or Todoroki can just get you with one annoying forum joke :P

Just like Chuck Norris...*shot* xD

Maybe this'll be fun? We can always look back at this and laugh...x3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Todoroki said:
    Todoroki is NOT Chuck Norris.

I'm surprised that anyone would compare someone else to Chuck Norris. Rubbish, I say, rubbish.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
    WHAT THE

Why is everyone the same user name, I thought someone hacked into my account somehow. then I saw everyone's the same.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    This was the worst April Fool's joke the whole day? And yet, this was the only one that didn't fail. My friend baked me a cookie with habanero sauce. I gave it to a teacher (and didn't get detention). My friend rigged my locker to drop all my books from the shelf. I fixed it before school and rigged his locker door to "magically" fall off (not detention for that either). My whole homeroom skipped homeroom and went to the lunchroom. Sadly, I got detentoin. But it worked. No one has fooled me AT ALL today, except PC. But this was a fail joke. Anyways...

I love being Todoroki. It looks like I just quadruple posted. No, wait. I just 129561713 posted. Is that a banable offense? It is? Damn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back