• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Nutella is my favourite spread ever. When I was a kid I was a picky eater and refused to eat nothing for lunch but those sandwiches.. haha <3

I really don't know why paralellzero needs to be so negative over something he's never tried.. but I guess some people are just unwilling to ever try its chocolatey awesomeness <3
And wow that'd be pretty amazing if poop tastted like hazelnut chocolate hahahah!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
If someone doesn't like Nutella, I'm fairly sure that makes them not... human or something :P

Hazelnut and chocolate in spreadable form? Take my pulse, I may have died and gone to Heaven.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
If someone doesn't like Nutella, I'm fairly sure that makes them not... human or something :P
I am human ;(

But yeah, I can't eat nutella straight from the cup at all, and I don't like putting only nutella in a loaf of bread either. It's too sweet for me to bear. So if I get the chance, I add butter or something-anything of common taste that would lower the balance of sweetness.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
Nutella is my favourite spread ever. When I was a kid I was a picky eater and refused to eat nothing for lunch but those sandwiches.. haha <3

I really don't know why paralellzero needs to be so negative over something he's never tried.. but I guess some people are just unwilling to ever try its chocolatey awesomeness <3
And wow that'd be pretty amazing if poop tastted like hazelnut chocolate hahahah!!

I really don't know why Kura needs to be assuming things and making baseless accusations.. but I figured you'd realize you can't say something is bad without trying it, but my bad for not thinking I had to state that I've had it <3

People say it tastes like chocolate... but I don't really taste it. Even if it actually was, sweet things in sandwiches and on toast is just weird to me.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
We don't get Nutella here. I also don't like sweet things on my bread... just doesn't taste right to me.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I like the sweetness on my bread, thank you very much. I do have a sweet tooth, so I'd love to eat anything sweet~

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
Chocolate on bread.. Sounds kinda nasty. I think I've had a little before, just straight up. I didnt like it that much. Ill just stick with Butter, Butter&Jam, or Peanut Butter. Ty :P
Hazelnut? Almond? ehh.. Im not a huge fan on nuts, but you guys can like it as much as you want! :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I don't eat nutella, purely because I'm allergic to the stuff. The rest of my family love it though, and it's annoying when they eat it with a spoon and leave a lot of it on the spoon, for me to clean up. It's quite annoying for me, even if I'm not even that severely allergic to it.

//not exaggerating

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Being allergic to Nutella D:
That must be hard, just like lactose intolerant kids and ice cream

thank god I have no allergies

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Nutella is the god of spreads.
It's basically like peanut butter but with chocolate. But better than peanut butter

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm allergic to peanuts, dairy, and eggs. Which pretty much means I can't eat most desserts. It doesn't bother me since I've never been able to eat them, but I know the rest of the family would be devastated if they suddenly discovered they could no longer eat ice cream, chocolate, etc... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back