• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    My ears are kind of hurting because I just pierced them. Does anyone else have any piercings?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ....There's a Miss Lebanon? Lol.
    Rahaf-Abdallah-Photos.jpg

Well, you can't really force a DCC topic from what I've noticed, usually the topic goes stale after two posts.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I have none, I don't fancy earrings.

Though my sister has the same ones as you do, Alley Cat :3

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have piercings myself and if they're not on the ears, I regard them as kinda... trashy, lol. I just don't like them on the bellybutton or nose, lips etc

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • -forces topic to be about Bob Dylan- ...Did it work? Anyway, I have no piercings, and don't intend on changing that any time soon. lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    On the subject of piercings... I actually just got an industrial done (this bad boy) the weekend before last. It still kinda hurts but it's healing well. Actually, getting it done wasn't as bad as when I got my nose pierced - I actually watered up for that one. :(

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I saw Nutella at the store the other day. I couldn't buy it though because I myself had no money and I don't think my mom would have bought it. :v

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We were only there for re-fried beans so my sister could make some nachos. :|;

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I've banned myself from eating Nutella, it's way too good for me to handle and I got obsessed with it last year, lol. I found myself going through nutella at a rate of 2 'bottles' (I don't know what else to it) or Nutella a week. It usually takes my family about a week to get through half of the Nutella bottle, lol. Plus, I was putting on weight and ehhh it's just not good in high dosage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I admit, I also have a Nutella addiction. Though not as bad as yours, Harlequin. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back