• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've never set foot in a Hollister store in my life, and I don't plan to, based on people's descriptions, as well as their clothes just appear like they would be significantly marked up compared to department stores like Kohls and JC Penney.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
OH yesss

I just read a text that I theoretically received this evening from one of my fellow college students, and she said our college-which was closed for over a month due to funds is-is back in action again!

My grin's on my forehead right now, which by the way is swollen with fever once again. Not from the college news, it just happened

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
(Thomas? DCC? Witchcraft is at play here.)

I have quite a few Hollister items in my wardrobe, though I think about three of them don't fit me anymore :(
Well...I am reading a book called 'The Magicians' right now...so...witchcraft isn't too far off...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Well, if noob can be in the dictionary, a word from Harry Potter might as well be in there.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Homer Simpson's famous line "D'oh" is in the dictionary, so yeah...I think HP definitely deserves a spot in there too...but I think 'muggle' would be a more apt addition. XD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
YEs :D

I've tried spelling that before, let me try again

superkalafragilisticexpialadoscious ... damn, there's no dictionary word for it :/

Years
I remember being in the fifth or sixth grade and looking up bad words in the dictionary. I wonder how many other people did that when they were in school.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I remember being in the fifth or sixth grade and looking up bad words in the dictionary. I wonder how many other people did that when they were in school.
I did that almost once a week back then lol

I was really curious about certain words. I also stormed the english dictionary a lot when I was learning English.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
^Haha. I remember doing that with the Welsh and French ones. xD; Funnily enough I remember a French supply for Welsh taught us some bad words in Welsh. xD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back