• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
One of my fav combos is nutella.. peanut butter.. and marshmellows in a sandwich @_@ It's delicious and it keeps the spreads from sticking to your teeth or roof of your mouth <3 Yum~

Haha this talk should be in the food thread but the other day I made sundried tomato herb and cinnamon chicken <3 Tasted very sweet and also rustic <33

Nutella and Ferrarris are two of many things that make me feel proud to be Italian ;3

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years

I stand corrected.

I've never had Nutella. ;~;
Corrected thy standth. Yo.

Ahhh where have you been man.

One of my fav combos is nutella.. peanut butter.. and marshmellows in a sandwich @_@ It's delicious and it keeps the spreads from sticking to your teeth or roof of your mouth <3 Yum~

Haha this talk should be in the food thread but the other day I made sundried tomato herb and cinnamon chicken <3 Tasted very sweet and also rustic <33

Nutella and Ferrarris are two of many things that make me feel proud to be Italian ;3
You also have a lotttt of good looking girls (yourself included), pizza, pasta and a badass tower that leans over. Not many towers can do that.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Eggs don't belong on toast. What is this breakfast food desegregation nonsense. Next thing you know they'll be putting baked beans on toast.
You ever tried it? ;D

Heck, it might even give you the powers of V. 'Twas a really great movie, by the way.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Really? I had to jump two pages from last night... and the topic just goes right back to Nutella!

I don't really remember the last time I had toast. It doesn't help that we don't necessarily have a toaster anymore. We have a toasting oven, but it's not as easy to use than just a toaster.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Really? I had to jump two pages from last night... and the topic just goes right back to Nutella!

I don't really remember the last time I had toast. It doesn't help that we don't necessarily have a toaster anymore. We have a toasting oven, but it's not as easy to use than just a toaster.
I didn't really plan to strike the conversation back up, these things just happen.

I wonder what microwaving bread would do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
That's how it normally is in the DCC though, right?

I think it makes the bread either a little hard or a little soft. I think it depends on what bread and for how long.

And that article makes me glad that I'm never becoming a model.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
We always talk about food. B(

Microwaving bread sounds gross.
Microwaving anything is gross honestly.

That's how it normally is in the DCC though, right?

I think it makes the bread either a little hard or a little soft. I think it depends on what bread and for how long.

And that article makes me glad that I'm never becoming a model.
I am a model at Bonds. (;

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I was asked to Model/work for Hollister twice now. Tbh I think the chick who works there just wants in my pants, but then, who doesn't?
Me.

But you're still off from average, we agree on that. If you wanted to model all you should do is bring your abs on and then show them off.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I always think those poor models would just get cold all the time, going round the shops topless. They're barely even advertising the clothes! And the shops are too dark, and smell weird, and I don't really like Hollister in general but the atmosphere of the shops (and those of Abercrombie & Fitch) really don't help matters. And the CEO is a complete nutjob.

But to each their own, amirite?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have never even walked into a Hollister, and probably never will. The Perfume smell that Hollisters radiate just always drive me away.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ugh I hate Hollister. The whole place smells like their perfume because they spray the clothes with it periodically and the music will probably make you deaf if you listen to it long enough. Cant stand the place.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
So I come back to PC after months of being inactive and the DCC is about Nutella and Hollister...ah it feels good to be home. XD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
(Thomas? DCC? Witchcraft is at play here.)

I have quite a few Hollister items in my wardrobe, though I think about three of them don't fit me anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back