• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcoming Myself

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    I am another newbie... {XD} Ho-Oh...

Well i have been playing pokemon for 7 years...Now i'm 24yrs old and I still love it..

I started my pokemon craze with Pokemon Crystal (GBC Version)....I've played almost all of the Gen1-3 games included some hacks made with Ruby, Emerlad and Fire red...
    My favorite pokemon is Scissor...and game in generation 3 is emerald, since there is one of my favourite event and that's POKEMON CONTEST...whoooooo....Enough to say, but lack of time...Bye...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hello, welcome to the forums! What made you join? Since your favourite game is Emerald and you like contests, have you got Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? I hear contests are quite fun, though I haven't tried them, I still need to beat the game, haha. Though I did play a lot of contests on my Ruby and Emerald.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcoming Myself

Seven years is a decent feat! I've been playing since I was 5 years old myself.

Welcoming Myself

Hm, I remember playing Pokemon Crystal at my old babysitter's house before and after school, just to keep myself occupied.

Welcoming Myself

Then again, I also met some brats who kept on pulling the game right from my gameboy color and they also kept knocking the batteries loose from it too. I'll get my revenge. Someday.

Welcoming Myself

But I take it you're into ROM Hacks too? They do have pretty nice hacks over here! Maybe I should get back to them myself!

Welcoming Myself

Mmm, but it's nice to meet you, Anirban! Welcome to the forums, and I hope that you'll have an epic time around here! Come contact myself or any other staff members you see around here if you have any questions or concerns, mmkay?

Welcome welcome, Anirban! Wahey for more long-time Pokemon fans. [:

Seeing others who love Hoenn makes me so very happy as it's definitely the best region eheh. Contests in R/S/E were one of the better optional activities to tackle (imho they weren't so good in later games until we got OR/AS) so I was extremely happy picking up these lovely remakes and seeing contests being done so well. You've pretty awesome taste already so I'm sure we'll hit it off and become good friends in the future. Enjoy your stay! If you need anything the staff are always around to assist. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    hey Anirban, welcome to PC! Oh, I've played a couple of the hacks as well, have you ever played Pokémon Glazed? That's a hack I'm thinking of playing next, it looks fun! That's col, we have an Advanced Generation here on the forum, and older generations as well, which are my favorites because they bring back old memories of the games. I paly the older games too from time to time, recently I did a water monotype challenge with Pokémon Sapphire, now I'm playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire on my 3DS! If you'd like to chat or anything feel free to hit me up wit ha message on my profile.

Years
    Great to see another veteran fan here! And welcome to the forums as well, Anirban!

So it appears you love Hoenn the best? You should definitely get Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire soon since these games have blown so many fans away with the amazing 3D graphics and the new features to differentiate further from the original games. Hacks are also very popular here, so I assume you might be interested in the ROM Hacking section here as well, where the Hacks Studio has lots of fun hacks you can download to play yourself.

I'm sure you will have fun making friends here, given I know a lot of Hoenn fans here and also because hacking is a popular aspect of the community. Feel free to hit me up with a visitor message if you ever need anything, but best of all enjoy yourself. I'll see you around the forums hopefully!

- Hikamaru

Back