• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll Interview Your Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
Years
  • It sure is difficult to come up with good questions :x
    Yes, it is.

1. That is an interesting accent you have. Is it common for Pokemon of Gold City to have an accent like that?
    No. It ain't. But ya go ta the... seedier parts 'a the city, the ones the goldies wanna pretend don't exist and yer gonna hear it more an' more...​
    2. What made you turn to a life of thieving?
    I started stealin' 'cause I knew I was doin' somethin' dear ol' dad wouldn't be likin'. I stayed that way 'cause it turns out I'm damn good at it an' I could end up ta my neck in gold fer a couple hours' work.​
    3. If you weren't thieving, what would you want to do for a living?
    What'd I want ta do? Dumb question. If I hadn't 'a started theivin' I'd still be livin' spineless as a Tentacruel followin' dad's orders. So I'd probably 'a been with the Tribe still.​
    4. Is there anything else you are good at besides lying, cheating and stealing? What allows you to be good at stealing? It can't be very easy digging in peoples pockets with bladed hands.
    That's why I don't go in nobody's pockets. Hell, most mons don't got pockets, hang their purse round 'em by a string, almost makin' it too easy. There's more than one way ta separate an idiot from his gold, ya know, say ya give 'em a real convincin' story or shill somethin' that ain't what ya say it is or just bust into a place at night while there ain't a soul in it an' take whatever ain't nailed down. Whatever works.​
    5. Where do you get your bandannas? Do you have a particularly favorite bandanna?
    I know this might sound crazy... I bought 'em. An' ya can't discriminate with yer bandannas. They're all the best, 'cause yer gonna lose 'em time to time when some idiot tries ta use it ta grab ya an' they find out how loose ya tie 'em... It falls off, ya get away clean.​

For The Penance Trio

1) Are you three ever not bickering? "When each other shut up" is not an answer.
    2) So, I'm told you won't lie. Why?
    3) Brynn, how hard is it adapting to the body of a water bird when you used to be a Gardevoir; do you consider it a significant downgrade?
    4) So, you seem to use the word "Guardia" synonymously with "b*tch". Is this common? Regardless, what is your view of the factions that surround you?
    5) Describe your ideal cake.
    6) Do you expect the Spanish Inquisition?

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Time ta answer le questions!

1. (Penance) Of all the people in Valkaria (or possibly the rest of the known world) who do you find the most agreeable? Excluding anyone involved in Seekership or family, those are easy.

Hm, I would say Alex. You know, that Gardevoir who's the absolute master with magic tricks? Honestly you should go and pay him a thousand bucks to perform for you, the kid will knock your socks off! I am his uncle after all, so the kid looks up to me and has been for quite a while. Hanso is so... he's a... well, the most I can compare him to is like a wall with some switches. You have to know which ones to turn on to get any reactions out of him. I just loooooove flicking his switches, let me tell you that! Still, Alex is a good kid and knows how to have some splendid fun! He's not a switch flicker, but he does wear the cape as good as his dad!

2. (Penance) WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT YOUR MOTHER? Rather, what were you going to say? Paradox cut you off, there, the big ol' meanie that he is.

Heh, what can I say? Chaos only begets chaos. Better to have things thrown at you then relying on some sacred order of rules. Personally, as long as you don't harm anyone by breaking rules I say just do what you want. But on... my mom.

... She was the best person in my life honestly. Through thick and thin she was there. My dad, heh, forget about him. My mom is who should be talked about. She was something else. I always got these headaches as a little kid. She just... she knew this spot to rub. It was nice, and it helped me a lot. Calmed me down tons you could say. She always told me that I had to follow my heart, that no matter what I went up against, I just had to follow it and I would be led right. And I WAS led right! I knew in the way beginning the goldies were keeping secrets from the people, and they were. My heart is always right in the end, so no one better be a Guardia about it.

3. (All three, cuz it's question 3, that worked out well.) How do you feel about the others in Penance's mind? Do you like them, hate them? Are you sometimes scared by or comforted by them?

I would say... I like them. Paradox is me, albeit not watered down. I'm the fine wine, I'm the deus as to why you travel to that fancy restaurant. I'm worth a thousand bucks. Paradox is the raw ingredients. Brynn, well, she's my Seeker. Of course I like her. I would have done the same for any other Seeker anyways.

Heh, Brynn rubs me the wrong way. She's too goody two shoes. She's afraid in the end. Afraid to take action, always wanting to talk things out and plan. I say screw that. Go ahead and plan yeah, but do it on the go. Chaos is everywhere and I don't need sweet little angels who could never do one wrong thing going and messing up my fun.

I think that answer just explained why I can't like Paradox. Penance isn't like Paradox. Paradox is pure negative emotions manifested with a gift of life. He's so... set on a certain path. I doubt he can change or even get close to trying to change his ways. If anything could seal him up once more, for good mind you, I would enjoy that.

4. (Brynn) If you managed to be brought back to life in your own body, (or a new one, or whatever) what would you do afterwards?

My body has long since been buried in the Sharpeye burial plot. There's no getting back into that. I... I don't know what I would do if I took another body. I would most likely feel intense guilt simply from stealing someone else's life. Either I would end up controlling a body with another mind that still lives in it and forever hearing them scream at me that they wanted me gone... or I would live in a body where the conscious mind had been killed off. Either way, I steal a body and cause harm to that mon's family. For what I would do... most likely continue my Seeker duties. Penance is my mentor and I would wish to continue such a relationship.

5. (Paradox) Do you like cake too? (I should bloody well hope so.)

I only like certain kinds of cake. It can't be made of planned ingredients. If it's made with chaos I like it even more.

1) Are you three ever not bickering? "When each other shut up" is not an answer.

Well, I don't bicker with Brynn, but the best planning I ever have is with Paradox cause he does question me on things.

He tries you to do the most chaotic things! That's not progress!

It is. I'm simply helping him accept the truth of the world. You wouldn't understand. Chaos is everywhere, once you accept that and grow with chaos then you'll have a far easier time surviving. My father isn't being orderly at the moment, and order will get you killed far quicker.

2) So, I'm told you won't lie. Why?

My father. That's all you need to know.

3) Brynn, how hard is it adapting to the body of a water bird when you used to be a Gardevoir; do you consider it a significant downgrade?

Well, not so much as a downgrade. Let me explain. It would be a major downgrade if say... I entered a mon not capable of psychic powers. At least with Penance I can still perform psychic abilities. Telepathy, psychic powers, all of my abilities passed over. They are not as strong on their own mind you, but I can infuse my power with Penance's and we are able to achieve a dual form of power. It comes with other benefits, such as having two others watching over my well being. Paradox doesn't like me, but if this body gets harmed then we all die, so we have to watch each other regardless of how we feel about each other. Another thing I do like is the ability to breathe underwater. Before, if I ever did swim deep into any bodies of water, I would have to use my psychic powers to create air bubbles for me to breathe from. Even then, it was for a limited amount of time, but being a Golduck means I don't have to worry about drowning anymore. And... well... I'm male now. So that was something else to get used to, but I've adapted very well.

4) So, you seem to use the word "Guardia" synonymously with "b*tch". Is this common? Regardless, what is your view of the factions that surround you?

I just started it to be honest. I like it! And hm... goldies are gold, though I think they should be gray instead. The SEC is rocking the tree, and my Seekers are platinum. Thieves have no place on my board. Oh wait! They do! It's called 'Snype owes me after I saved him from Auron's wrath and he totally has a life debt for me since I persuaded him to stop being a Sentinel.'

5) Describe your ideal cake.

I would say... *The interview tape mysteriously statics for a bit* ... And that's my ideal cake. Yeah, pretty awesome ain't it? Hehe.

6) Do you expect the Spanish Inquisition?

Of course, every day of my life. I have twenty plans for them.

Twenty plans... yeah. Trust me, he has them

Wait, didn't we kill those guys two years ago?

Shush Paradox!

~~~~

Questions for Charlie:

1) How scared are you of Penance? If say Penance had you cornered on a cliff and wanted a hug would you hug him, or jump off the cliff?
    2) What is your favorite thing about thieving? Example activities include : lockpicking, sneaking around, being silent, disarming traps, etc.
    3) Have you ever felt guilty for being a thief before? If so, what caused it?
    4) What would you do if you were king of the thieves for a day and could do ABSOLUTELY anything during that time without consequences in the future?
    5) What is your favorite snack food?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • For Tiny Raz:

1. What are some things that just reeeaaally get on your nerves?

2. What is your most prized possession, and why?

3. Have you ever had anyone you were particularly close to?

4. Once you've fulfilled you goal of dominating the world (if you ever do), what do you plan to do?

5. What is your idea of an ideal ruler?

I'ma use Kaveri the Floatzel from Pokemon Odyssey.

What is your full name?
    Yo, the name's Kaveri Vian, perhaps equally or better known by Jetstream, my Gold Tribe title. In my younger years, many of my friends would call me Caviar as well.

When and where were you born?
    I was born 38 years ago in the wondrous Gold City! What, you think I should act more mature, given my age? Pfft, nah, where would be the fun in that? Besides, someone's gotta be around to ease the tension!

Who are/were your parents?
    My dad was a Floatzel and a soldier in the Alpha Alliance Army. He... was killed when the Silver Tribe first invaded. My mom was a Dragonair - I theorize that she's the reason I've got blue fur - passed on a few years later. If she'd just held on a little longer, she could've seen the end of the war... Also, while she may not be related to me by blood, I consider Wildfire a mother of sorts. She was an Infernape of the Gold Tribe and played a role in defeating the Silver Tribe. Unfortunately the battle left her permanently disabled... She could still get around just fine and stuff, but she no longer had the energy to perform any battle moves. Unfortunately, she passed on 20 years ago.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
    Oh, yeah! There's my little bro, Callimer. He's a Dragonite, and quite the fatso in my opinion, heh. He used to be quite the little wimp, but he's grown into quite the powerful 'mon now, thanks to a certain someone, heheh. I also consider all of my brethren in the Gold Tribe to be my family, though none will ever be as close to me as Cal is.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
    Ooooh, ohoh, yes! Waaaaaay back when Cal was still just a Dragonair, we were off on a mission to check out some false rumors about some Ancients. Course, we were suspicious, but we didn't expect in the least to be ambushed by a bunch of bandits. Sad to say, they were able to take out both me and the other Triber who'd come with us. Cal, though, he was awesome! He evolved right then and there and took down the whole lot of 'em! ...Well, ok, maybe not all of them. I helped out once I came back to my sense. But still, I gotta say I've never been prouder of the lil' guy!

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
    I live with my little bro, Callimer, in Wildfire's old house in Gold City. Though perhaps calling Cal my little brother isn't all that accurate, since he's a good two or three feet taller than me, heh - the woes of having a Dragonite as a brother. He's not as big of a joker as I am, but he at least puts up with me, and that's saying something, heheh. Though, I do sometimes wish he'd talk to me more about what's on his mind. I'm still his big sis after all, and I wanna look out for him, yeh know?

What do you do for a living?
    Kick a** with my bro. We're both in the Gold Tribe, so we end up working together a lot.

Do you have any special abilities?
    Oh, sure. For one, I am capable of eating an entire room of candy. Pretty sweet, eh, eh, eeeeeh?

Serious? ok, ok, fine. I learned some stuff from Wildfire, like how to form a Water Pulse between my tails and using Ice Fang to partially freeze a Water Pulse and make my own Ice Ball. I guess you could that pretty special; I do.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.
    Lessee... I'm 'bout 3'9", coming in at around 76 lbs. Ah, and I'm a Floatzel, if yeh didn't catch on to that already. Not any normal looking Floatzel though, oh no. My fur's a sorta sky blue and silver instead of the usual orange and beige, and my float's a nice bright red. Then those fancy fins on my arms are yellow, and my eyes are violet. As for clothes, well, I don't usually wear anything, 'cept for when I've absolutely gotta.

To which social class do you belong?
    Slightly above average. That's a thing, right?

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
    I'm allergic to boredom.

What does your voice sound like?
    Light and friendly most've the time. Not too high, but not deep either - though I've been told when I'm really excited my voice tends to reach unbearable pitches, heh.

What do you have in your pockets?
    Pockets? Who needs pockets when you've got a handy float to stash everything under! I keep a few small things under there - a bit of money, my Gold Tribe emblem when I don't have it on display, and a small vial holding the last of Wildfire's Life Flames.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Oh, definitely! My entire personality is defined by quirky annoyingness, heheheh! Perhaps the worst being how nuts I got when I have candy - and how much of the stuff I eat. What can I say? It's my one true weakness, heheheh.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • To Kaveri
    What are your biggest fears?
    Would you describe yourself as courageous? Why?
    What is the most important thing for one to do in life?
    Is the day better when it begins or when it ends?
    What is the worst thing you've ever done?

What is your full name?
    Embarrassingly enough, I seem to have forgotten my birth name. My favorite Alias to go by would have to be Harrison, though I can also go by James, Khalil, or even Deus. The last one is my most subtle name.

Well I was born on earth, in New York City, June 6th, 1996.

My parents were pretty human, they were middle class people, so I had an easy childhood. Unfortunately, in your reality, they are now dead, mostly my fault.

No not really.

I've created, started, and changed a lot of stories. I suppose I could give a personal story though. The day I killed both of my parents. Chapter one, I murdered both of my parents. Epilogue, I am now an omnipotent reality warper. Theres stuff in between, but I don't much care for my personal life anymore, and I can not imagine you do either.

Er, uh. I technically live with everybody. I'm pretty much aware of everything that goes on everywhere, in any story, and any universe. Even the ones you write I am a part of. As for a description, you are all incredibly fun to watch! That is why I haven't destroyed everything and recreated it.

Oh you know, a bit of reality warping here, a tad of observing, and a hint of interfering. I create things too, though I usually just set the rules and the setting and let the humans run the game. No, I didn't create your universe, I technically am a part of it myself (I was born there after all). Actually, can you even say that I'm alive? I mean, everything that lives must die, and I can't do that (I've tried).

Well I can cook well, and uh, do other things.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.
    I was born an African and White American Male with black hair and brown eyes. I grew to be about 5"10 in my late teenage years. I got bored of that though, especially since it limited the time frames I could easily visit. I've been a male of all races, and a female of most races, though I am certainly more comfortable with my birth form. Technically I could be anyone, though my eye color never changes from the purple color it turned into after I activated my powers

All of them? (I was born upper middle)

Shonen Characters? Haha, kidding. I have allowed myself to be defeated or killed, though being dead is awfully boring, so I always come back. To be honest, I have no weakness, though I've never been the hero, so who cares.

Morgan Freedman. By default. My natural voice is not nearly as beautiful.

More pockets. And uh, forty two cents.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    I admit it, I pick my nose. Oh, I also gave up my humanity. Er, I sometimes interfere in people's lives, for fun. Since I can't see the consequences of my own actions, it is the main source of how I see new things.

Last edited:

GastlyGibus

I'm battin' a thousand!
    Years
  • Questions for Adenvture's character, Aberdeen Montany:

1. You mentioned a Quilladin and a Psyduck. What other pokemon do you have? Can you briefly describe how they became part of your team?
    2. Sounds like you have a lot of friends. Do you travel with them often, or do you just bump into them frequently?
    3. What's so scary about ghosts to you? Is there a story behind that?
    4. You said your parents "haven't had it easy." Any particular instance come to mind that you would like to share? Were there any points growing up where you experienced that first hand?
    5. Does Chocolate like the nickname that they've been given?

As for the questions asked of Tavhir:

1. What was your strongest subject in the ECUL?

Well, I would say the combat training, but I don't really think that counts, huh?

Academics were never really my forte. Even with the tutors and instructors my parents hired for me, I had a hard time paying attention. I guess my strongest subjects would have been Stygian history. I guess my racial ties and the related culture really interested me. Though having grown up away from it all, I can't say I feel as strongly as born-and-raised Stygians do about home, as much as I would like to...

2. Who is your favorite person in the Gold Tribe, besides your sister Cassandra, and why?

There are a lot of oddballs in our little group. I guess if I were forced to pick, I'd have to say Thrasher. He can be a little pessimistic at time, which I can relate to in a time like this, but he's a pretty smart guy, you know? He's got a good head on his shoulders, and he's not too shabby in combat either. Heh, he said I could probably join him someday away from the Gold Tribe when this whole mess is over. I don't know if I'm good enough for that, but maybe, when all is said and done... who knows?

3. When the war is over, where would you want to do? Where would you go?

That all depends on what exactly happens after the war. I suppose I'm stuck in the Gold Tribe for the rest of my days, which I guess was the intention all along. Though if things manage to calm down, I might take a vacation in Amoon. Pretty nice village, you know, when it's not under siege by thousands of bloodthirsty rebels.

4. If you could say one thing to Thrace without fearing a death beam, what would you say?

Something witty, like "You're cranky, someone needs another nap!"

That... that was pretty bad, wasn't it? I'd probably just tell her to go to hell. That seems to be a good insult to fall back on.

5. Was there anyone at the ECUL who you were friends with? What happened to them afterwards, if so?

I wasn't the friendliest person around at the ECUL. I was stationed with this one kid though. A Larvitar; Lester was his name, though he preferred to be called 'Les.' I was good at the combat classes, but Les was a real brainiac. We often met up after classes and exchanged notes. He helped me pass a lot of the academic portions, and I helped him out with his combat training. Probably the closest thing to a real 'friend' I had back then.

Of course, just my luck, when Les graduated, we ended up separated and stationed on different assignments. I went to Alamanga straight-away, and he went off to Arceus-knows-where. It'd be nice to know what he's up to now, or if he's even still alive.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • Oh goodie, I was hoping a thread like this would appear soon! I'd really like to expand on some of the characters I use. Currently, I'm RPing with a character I've been using since I joined up with PC again, earlier this year. So, without further ado, here's Mauve Banzett from the Pokemon RP, Begin Again!

What is your full name?
    My name is Mauve. Mauve Banzett.

I was born on October 7th, 1993. My birthplace and hometown is Ecruteak City, of the Johto region.

Well, my immediate family is but my mother. She was a well known Pokemon Coordinator, but decided to come to the Johto region to teach the art of Pokemon dancing. Whether to help Coordinators express themselves with their Pokemon, or just for any trainer and Pokemon trying to become closer.

Actually, yes! My uncle, Sullivan, lives in Pastoria City of the Sinnoh region, hometown of both him and my mother. He helps take care of the Great Marsh.

As a matter of fact, I do have one about my uncle. When I turned the age of about... six or seven, my uncle came all the way to visit me, and show me the Pokemon he'd be around every day. I remember a Yanma, a Marill... oh, and a Croagunk, too!

Every single one of them was a joy... especially one of my uncle's favorite Pokemon. It was a jolly old Carnivine, that tended to nibble on his head. Of course, when I approached Carnivine with a big grin on my face, that big green galoot really took a bite out of me! Ahh... memories.

Technically, I don't LIVE with anyone, as I'm a travelling trainer and all. But beforehand, I lived under my mother's roof in Ecruteak City. Which, of course, was also above her Pokemon dance studio. She was a very strict teacher, when it came to my homeschooling. But, she always cared for me as best as she could, as my father was... well, out of the picture.

She wanted to teach me everything she knew about Pokemon, from watching her previous Contest battles, to the countless texts she gave me, to even letting me play with her Pokemon! Especially her Vileplume partner, Vivan. We became so close, so quickly!

I'm currently going after Pokemon gyms in the Kanto region. You know, that old jazz. However... I want to become one of the greatest trainers out there!

Well, not that I can think of... except for my quick learning skills. If you show me a Pokemon, I can tell you almost everything about it. Emphasis on "almost." I'm still not quite up to par, sadly. Also, I seem to be able to "understand" Pokemon. Not essentially speak with them, but understand how they feel. I suppose that's how I become so close to some Pokemon so quickly.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, those kind of things.
    Well, I have long, black hair... I'm about 5'9", weigh a pretty average size for a guy in fit condition... Oh, and my eyes are dark green. My outfit is pretty semi-casual.

For example, I'm wearing black shoes, grey jeans, a purple button-up shirt and a black tee underneath. I always enjoy wearing a button-up shirt of some sort. Lastly, I usually wear circular, black glasses.

Well, I'd suppose upper middle class. After all, my mother WAS a well known Pokemon Coordinator, and was quite an accomplished trainer. Not a Champion, but quite a force to be reckoned with. And, she runs a successful Pokemon dance studio. My mother was able to raise me in such a lovely home with all of her success....

Hmm... no, none that I know of. I mean, I'm pretty healthy for someone my age. I usually try to do some exercise every now and then. Of course, travelling by foot is a good way!

Uh, umm... Well, it's a bit deep, and smooth. Sometimes, people tell me I'm a good singer, hahaha.

Well, let's see... a small notebook about my current Pokemon and their moves, nutritional needs, and other various information. In my other pocket... well, that would be my wallet.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining
    characteristics?
    Actually... yes. I have a great fear of Fire-type Pokemon, due to an incident when I was but a youngster. So, I tense up quite badly around any and all fiery Pokemon. That goes along with large, large fires. Like a wildfire, or something similar. If it was a candle, or a fireplace, that would be fine. It's just... fires of great size terrify me to the point of being scared stiff! Also, I'm not really good with being around others. Not that I'm particularly quiet, I just feel uncomfortable most of the time. After all, I was home schooled for most of my life.

Lastly, I seem to have a love for carnivorous Grass-type Pokemon. And sometimes, they attack me out of love! As I mentioned before, my uncle's Carnivine never bit anyone but him before it met me. I did love that Carnivine, though. I just hope my Weepinbell, Raze, doesn't do that when he evolves into a Victreebel... he likes to take a nip at my noggin every now and then, but it's not that bad.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @ MurkMire, remember that you gotta ask someone else's character 5 questions in order for other to ask you!

----

Questions for Harrison/Aques Keus!

1. What is going on in the world around you right now? (meaning, uh, what roleplay is he from haha)

2. How did you get your warping powers?

3. Do you consider yourself better than mankind?

4. What happens when you die?

5. What is your goal in life?

----

Answers to The Roach's questions for Aberdeen~

1. You mentioned a Quilladin and a Psyduck. What other pokemon do you have? Can you briefly describe how they became part of your team?
    I can! Chocolate was given to me by professor Pine in Cherrygrove, as a Chespin. She wanted some people to raise a few pokémon of hers and I signed up, pretty much. Apparently he's a shiny pokémon, maybe that's got something to do with Pine's study because I've met other trainers on this mission who also had shiny pokémon. Anyways! Early on, we captured a Pidgey (her name is now Pangea) and a Whismur (that's Winter!). I didn't really mean to bring Winter along but when we kind of took away his family from him on some mission from a farmer or something... I couldn't just leave the little creature on his own there. But, yeah. Winter is not with me anymore. I mean, not right now! We'll find him though. I've promised that.

I also found a Honedge (Hero, she doesn't really like me I think) in the Ruins of Alph and a Flaaffy (Terribolt) on Route 32. Hero helped saving Melody in the Smeargle fight, and Terribolt was apparently local rivals with a Haunter - whom Christina actually caught! Uh... Then I caught two Psyduck in Union Cave in order to save Donald and some other boy. I couldn't carry too many pokémon on hand, so one got sent into the digital world, hehe. But the Psyduck I've kept on hand is pretty cool. Maybe I should give him a name, too.

Oh. I almost forgot Unown U. That's why I couldn't keep both Psyduck on me. Christina gave me U because she had another Unown and we weren't really sure... That they were real pokémon, I guess? I've seen U do some weird stuff... So I put it in the PC finally, when we reached Azalea.

2. Sounds like you have a lot of friends. Do you travel with them often, or do you just bump into them frequently?
    Well, yeah. The other Pine trainers are my friends, I guess. Not sure I've met them all yet though! I met Christina in Violet City, and later we decided to travel south together. She's really sweet. I guess. There's also Melody, whom I met long ago in Cherrygrove but didn't really remember, hehe. She's cool! But she's hanging out with that Vincent guy... I really don't understand him. And I'm really not sad if I never meet him again. Nope.

Other people I've met are Sarah (but I'm not sure if I'll see her again...), Donald (he taught me stuff in Violet and seems to, uh, admire me now?) and of course Morgan. Morgan's a bit rude, but I wonder if she isn't somewhat insecure deep down. I think I'll try to make her open up!

But to answer your question, I mostly just bump into them now and then since we're all traveling along the same path through Johto.

3. What's so scary about ghosts to you? Is there a story behind that?

Mm. Okay. If you promise not to laugh. My sister died a couple of years back. Anabel. She was really cool - she and her friend Rachel wanted to be pokémon trainers and all. It was an accident. I used to be a crybaby, really. But after that, I think... I dunno, I just couldn't cry at all. And I must have changed a bit, as a person. I did it on purpose, but I think others believe that I'm really ignorant and naive sometimes. I'm not. But yeah... If ghost pokémon are real, who's to say that actual ghosts aren't real? And that ghost pokémon... are actually real ghosts? And the thought of meeting my sister as a pokémon just... urr, sorry is it chilly in here?

Whoa, I don't usually tell people my inner stuff like this. I must really like you, or something, haha. Hm.

4. You said your parents "haven't had it easy." Any particular instance come to mind that you would like to share? Were there any points growing up where you experienced that first hand?
    I mean, they do have it pretty easy in life I guess. They never had any bumps from what I know. But there was the thing with my sister. After that, they haven't been as happy as before, even though they pretend to be. I can tell. It took them hard. I couldn't really stay in Cherrygrove forever and just go along with that, so Pine's study was a great opportunity to... Uh, I don't mean that I fled home, I just... Uh, did you have any more questions?

5. Does Chocolate like the nickname that they've been given?
    Actually, I don't think he cares much. I could have named him Meatball and he'd gone along with it, loyal and forgiving as he is. Actually, maybe I should rename him. He's pretty ugly as a Quilladin. I can only hope he'll evolve again!

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • What a helpful thread to take a more in depth look for my character! Let me fill this one out with Tricia Lee, my character from Begin Again.

What is your full name?
    Um... hello. My name is Tricia. Tricia Lee.

I was born on 10th of August in Canalave City, Sinnoh. It was such a nice and comfortable place, being near the harbor. I like the smell of the sea.

Um... from what I heard from Dad and brother, Mom used to work in Pokemon Center as a nurse and Dad was a very talented Pokemon trainer—though nowadays, Dad mainly works as a researcher, mainly studying Pokemon history in Canalave Library. Mom stays at home, but she also helps my dad with his studies.

Yes, of course. I have two brothers, Triton and Trent. Triton now works as a Pokemon researcher like Dad, but he does his research of Pokemon evolution with Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town. My second brother Trent is currently studying Pokemon in Celadon City's university to be a Pokemon doctor. My brothers are all amazing... I really love and respect them. Ah, I am actually living with my grandparents right now. When I was 10, me and my brother Trent moved to Lavender Town to live with my grandparents so that brother can prepare his study as a Pokemon doctor in Celadon City. My grandparents runs a local Pokemon Day Care in Lavender Town, so I usually play with a lot of tiny Pokemon.

(can I edit this soon? Because I haven't really thought about her history aside of moving to Lavender Town since she was 8)

As I said earlier, I live with my grandparents whom run a Pokemon Day Care. Brother Trent lives in his university's dorm, so he only visits us in weekends. My grandparents are rather protective of me, but I can actually defend myself because I have Momo with me... Besides, Mr. Lin taught me how to battle like Fighting-type Pokemon, so I should be fine.

...Hm, going on a journey and defeating Pokemon gyms... I guess?

Yes. I'm not boasting it, but I think I can run faster than girls around my age. Also, I can actually defend myself using martial arts, that's why I usually train with Momo by play-fight with him.

I have a natural reddish magenta hair... like my dad. My brother is more like my mother, since their hair is more brown-looking rather than magenta. My eyes' are also like my dad's. Everyone says I look like dad, but not so alike with my mom. I stand at 5'1 and I'm not secretive about my weight--I'm 103 pounds. Um, I don't really like wearing clothing that restricts my movement so I guess I like wearing pants much better...

Middle class, I suppose. My father, mother and eldest brother are researchers while my second eldest brother is studying to be a Pokemon doctor. I'm happy with my family, though we might not be as rich as the bourgeois communities out there.

Not... really. But I don't really like bitter berries.

A bit high-pitched like most of girls, but I do sound a bit mature for a girl around my age. (OOC: Voice ref is Cristina Vee's Morgiana)

Usually a bit of Pokedollars, my Pokeballs and a small notebook containing important notes related to my Pokemon.

I guess I like intimidating and scary-looking Pokemon better than cuter Pokemon. Something that usually my friends think weird of, when I feel like there's nothing weird about my preference.

The questions are for Mauve Banzett, since we play in the same universe/thread and all. xD

1. Are you interested in Pokemon Contests like your mother?
    2. Since when did you start to love carnivorous Grass-type Pokemon? What are their greatest charms that interest you?
    3. Do you often visit the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City?
    4. Have you ever met a Legendary Pokemon? Either yes or no, what is your favorite Legendary Pokemon?
    5. What kind of girls do you like? *cough*

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • 1. What is going on in the world around you right now? I don't participate much in other's stories, extremely powerful entities are boring characters for a story. I occasionally pop up in multiple worlds in order talk with a character or give someone the MacGuffin.

2. How did you get your warping powers? I realized that I was being controlled at all points of my life, and acted accordingly. First I killed my parents, to me they were like gods, after all they created me, fed me, kept me alive. I couldn't allow that, so I severed that tie. The consequence of my actions was of course, the death sentence, and while in jail, I realized the warden was doing much the same as my parents. I planned his assassination for two year. I succeeded of course, though I was also killed, though I died free. I awoke from death, blessed by a higher being I'm sure, and realized my power instantly.

3. Do you consider yourself better than mankind? Mankind has the illusion of freedom, and are happy that they do. Obviously, as a free and powerful entity, I am above man, though I do not see the race as particularly weak, and I thoroughly enjoy toying with and observing them. I must say that I am not a particularly good thing to judge humans, as I was considered quite evil and inhumane when I was human.

4. What happens when you die? I just wake up in a pocket dimension that effectively acts as my "room". Think of it like getting killed in a dream, you'll wake up in your bed.

5. What is your goal in life? To be free. I've mostly reached that goal, though I do recognize that there may be a deity higher than me, and that makes me wish I had the power to find it. Honestly, I've lived for so long, there really is much else for me to do but stay entertained.

I am interested in you, Aberdeen, do you mind if I ask you a few questions in return?

1. My first question will mirror your last, What, ultimately, do you want to do with your life?

2. How far would you go to bring back the people you have lost in your life?

3. Are you a mentally strong individual? I do not mean your strength, I mean your willpower.

4. If you were to leave the world you are in, forever, would there be anyone or anything that would hold you back?
    4a. If this is a person, would you endure hell for them?

5. Are you truly free?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
    Years
  • OMG I'm so sorry! D: I must've not understood that part. My apologies! Anyway, I will be replying AND returning questions to Tricia Lee.

Are you interested in Pokemon Contests like your mother?
    Quite honestly? Yes, yes I am. I mean... I would LOVE to participate in Pokemon Contests. However, I was thinking maybe I'd do Gym battles this year, and pursue Contests another year? I don't know...

Since when did you start to love carnivorous Grass-type Pokemon? What are their greatest charms that interest you?
    I suppose it was that very Carnivine that made me fall in love with those such Pokemon. Eventually, after my uncle left to return to Pastoria City, I researched Pokemon like Cacnea, Carnivine, Foongus, and my partners evolutionary forms. Eventually, I want to catch each of them....

Do you often visit the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City?
    Funny story... they actually came to my mother's studio to practice once a week. Of course, my mother wanted me to watch, and so I did. Needless to say, I was very nervous, being in that room with all of those lovely ladies....

Have you ever met a Legendary Pokemon? Either yes or no, what is your favorite Legendary Pokemon?
    No, I have not met a Legendary Pokemon. But, if I had to pick a favorite...it would be Giratina. Such a fascinating Legendary, indeed.

What kind of girls do you like? -cough-
    I beg your pardon? Well, um... I don't really know, eheheh....

Now, Tricia Lee of Begin Again, here are some questions for you.

1. Of your preference for intimidating Pokemon, which of these Pokemon do you like most?
    2. Do you have any long term goals?
    3. Do you think you might do a similar line of work that your family does, like Pokemon researching?
    4. How do you feel about being around other people?
    5. Do you miss Canalave City?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Answers from Tiny Raz:

What did you just say to me?​

1. What are some things that just reeeaaally get on your nerves?

Questions like these, for one. Prick.​

2. What is your most prized possession, and why?

Hmm... oddly enough, I'm not all that materialistic. I have little need for much else other than the unimaginable power that rushes through my very being. Regardless, I suppose I'm fairly fond of my general attire - that is to say, my robe, staff, and occasional pointy hat - but they're all fairly easily replaceable.​

3. Have you ever had anyone you were particularly close to?

Hmph. You realise you're asking The Dreadmage, the most powerful evil sorcerer in Valkaria and beyond? What do you honestly think I'm going to say? "Yes, I have a soft spot for this one particular person: allow me to detail to you their home address"? I'm not an idiot, nor am I subject to those pitiful, fatuous 'emotions', as you call them. Being an evil wizard, disallowing others to get close to me comes with the job description - though I'm sure nobody would be particularly thrilled to do so even if I did allow such... drivel.​

4. Once you've fulfilled you goal of dominating the world (if you ever do), what do you plan to do?

What do you mean, 'if'? I will rule the world with an iron fist - and kill all the pricks. Other than that, it really isn't much of your bloody business.​

5. What is your idea of an ideal ruler?

Me. I'm my ideal ruler. Unless you're referring to the measuring instrument, in which case it should be one of those see-through ones so you can see what you're measuring. Those are convenient. Odd question, to ask about measuring implements, though. Is something wrong with you?​

Questions right back at ya, Kaveri:

1. Why do you feel the need to tease Raz? :P
    2. How do you feel about the other factions?
    3. If you weren't a member of the Gold Tribe, what do you think you'd do?
    4. Any particular aspirations for the future?
    5. Which is more extreme: your ability to eat candy, or Callimer's ability to be a fatso?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Questions for Raz:
    1. Well, now that you've brought measurements up, what is you preferred system of measurement? The metric system or the imperial system?
    2. Being a Psychic-type, you can of course lift things with your psychic powers. Could you also use your psychic abilities to fly?
    3. What's with all the berries? Can I have one?
    4. Assuming you have a to-kill list, who is at the top of the list? Besides Darkrai.
    5. Are there any among the group who you wouldn't mind having as an accomplice?

Answers from Kaveri:

1. What are your biggest fears?
    What I fear more than anything is losing my bro. He's the last blood family I have left, and we've been through thick and thin together. I just don't know what I'd do if he were to die, and with the job we've got, that's a possibility every moment of every day. What I fear just as much, though... is failing. Failing to keep Cal safe, and failing to defeat Darkrai. Not just because of Darkrai wins, we'll all die, but because if he wins, I'll have failed Wildfire and everyone else who sacrificed their lives to defeat him 30 years ago.

2. Would you describe yourself as courageous? Why?
    Well, I don't mean to brag or anything, heh... Yeah, I consider myself courageous. I had to be for Cal when we were growing up, and now I've gotta be for everyone who's looking up to the Gold Tribe to defend them. We leap right into the mouth of death and snap every one of its teeth so it can't consume those behind us. It's scary as heck, knowing that if you slip up you could lose your life and possibly even more, but at the same time, it's the most exciting thing ever.

3. What is the most important thing for one to do in life?
    I dunno. To live?

4. Is the day better when it begins or when it ends?
    When it begins, of course! Because at the beginning of the day, there's so many possibilities for what could happen during that day.

5. What is the worst thing you've ever done?
    Seriously? I'm a world class prankster, how the heck do you expect me to pick?

6. Why do you feel the need to tease Raz?
    Oh please, I tease everyone! Though I gotta admit, he's one of the funnest, heh. He just makes it so easy!

7. How do you feel about the other factions?
    Well, the Thieves are turning out to be a pretty swell bunch, especially the King of Thieves, even if my morals don't allow me to totally agree with their practices. Even if I do occasionally partake in them myself... But hey, it's not like I keep the stuff! Everything I "steal" is always returned right away. You really think a real thief would be allowed into the Gold Tribe? Sheesh... Anyways. The only thief I'm having a bit of a hard to accepting is Charlie. I didn't really know the guy back when he was in the Gold Tribe, but I've heard some tales about what he did. I don't hate him, but I have a difficult time trusting him.

As for the Seekers... Penance is even more nuts than me! I can't say I much like how he goes about doing things, but he's definitely a handy ally. And I gotta admit, for all his faults and insanity, he's a pretty amusing fellow; I might even get along with him if he was a little more aware of civilian safety.

SEC has gadgets, though, so they're definitely the coolest.

8. If you weren't a member of the Gold Tribe, what do you think you'd do?
    I imagine I'd probably have become a teacher at H.A.S. It was where I was schooled, and it's one of Wildfire's great accomplishments. I already hang out there a lot in my free time; a full time position doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

9. Any particular aspirations for the future?
    Besides kicking Darkrai's butt? I dunno. I prefer to live in the moment, what's in the future is in the future.

10. Which is more extreme: your ability to eat candy, or Callimer's ability to be a fatso?
    That's a hard one... While I'd love to take the cake on this one, Cal would probably lock me up somewhere if I took his cake.

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • Some questions for Muave:

1. Do you teach your Pokémon to dance?
    2. Are you friends with the Kimono Girls?
    3. Have you visited the Great Marsh in Pastoria?
    4. In know this is weird, but have you seen magic weilding Pokémon?
    5. Do you have a Tropius?

I don't know if it's okay to use a character from an RP in another forum, but I've yet to join an RPs in here so, yeah...

Character Name: Isaac "Frozen" Trester
    RP they are in: The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG (as a lizard man devil contractor) and Baptism by Fire (as an Ice-type Charizard)

Using the former.

• What is your full name?

*flinches* Isaac... "Frozen" Trester... I prefer to be called Frozen.
    • When and where were you born?

I do not know the exact year as I haven't checked any calender recently, but I am 37 years old. I was born in Avaron, a town without a Noble Family ruling it, on the edge of Jan Desert, where my father came from.
    • Who are/were your parents?

They were...*grimaces* Luna A. Trester, a red-haired person, my mother, and...Geriro C. Trester, a thorny devil lizard beastman (Author's Note: Wrong lizard name in his SU), my father.
    • Do you have any family other than your parents?

To my knowledge, no.
    • Any story from the past you'd like
      to share with us?

No. Just...no...
    • Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

I...don't have a home. At least, not anymore...
    • What do you do for a living?

Nothing. I just roam around, taking odd jobs if dangerous enough.
    • Do you have any special abilities?

Yes.
    • Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

Well... I have been told my eyes are icy blue and I know my skin has a yellow tint. But the feature everyone points out are my pale yellow horns and brown-yellow tail. I do not have any physical scars, but...never mind... Then there's my fr-necklace and...metal wristband.
    • To which social class do you belong?

I am lower class right now, seeing as I have no money whatsoever. Any money I get, if someone insists me to have it, I give to orphants and orphanages. I...was before in the middle class...
    • Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

Hmm? None, as far as I know. Other than my weakness to holy magic.
    • What does your voice sound like?

Apparently a cross between a North Easterner (equivalent to an Englishman) and a North Westerner (equivalent to an American) despite being from the East (equivalent to an Asian) who is very smart.
    • What do you have in your pockets?

... My experimentation vial.
    • Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I'm normal compared to the rest of my kind, but not when compared to...humans... I am most concisely described, in the words of someone I met, as an "impossible fusion between lonely and flirty." I must say I was surprised he could say something so eloquently, as he was drunk at the time.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • Questions for Gerrick Errias (SVuh)

1. Something tells me you've got a plan to break out. Can you give us any hints as to how?

2. What you gonna do when you get out of jail?

3. When you were imitating your brother, did you feel any guilt, at all, about pretending he was still alive and that you were him?

4. Can you tell us more about Roartz? Was he a good "father" to you?

5. Have you ever met had a lady friend who you thought you might eventually settle down with? What happened to her, if so?

Answers for Adventure from Isak:

Do you usually talk much?

I prefer to listen, mostly. Talking gets me in trouble with others, often enough, because I say things that others don't like, or do things that make them give me a weird look.

At least... that's what they did at the ECUL. A lot of my classmates didn't like me. Maybe it's not that way with the Gold Tribe here in Amoon? I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Do you consider yourself wise?

Um... no, not really. Wisdom comes with experience, and I don't have that. Pokemon like Garland or Beryl are wise, with all their battle experience. Me? Most of my decisions are made on the fly, though I do sometimes check wind patterns and for obstacles. I guess it comes with the strategy of flinging yourself through the air.

What is your favourite season?

I'd say winter. Buneary from Amoon are not afraid of cold weather. Plus, the white snow makes it easy to hide or track others. Growing up in Amoon, there are always large snowstorms. It does get very cold, but I'm used to it. I have fond memories of feeling the chilly wind that comes after the snow has settled.

On the other hand, I hate summer. My family's burrow was specifically designed to make sure that the temperature inside always stayed well-below the temperature outside.

Do you prefer being around others or spend time alone?

It's hard to say. When I'm with others, I pay attention and talk, but I also enjoy running around outdoors, alone. I guess it depends on what's going on around me?

Is there anyone you are afraid of?

I'd imagine so, but I haven't met them yet. I don't know many scary individual Pokemon off the top of my head, but I've had my fair share of being scared clueless ever since I was a hatchling. I've had close calls with Murkrow, Vulpix, and Seviper, among others, and I used to get really nervous around them, but I've learned to deal with my fears a bit as I've gotten older. I still have problems with blood, though.

Should I make an interview for Beryl?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    For Isak:

1. What made you develop the method you did for testing the people you trust?
    2. Are there any among the Gold Tribe you trust more than others? Less than others?
    3. What do you think about the current state of affairs in Exathor?
    4. You're given a free pass to suddenly leave Exathor behind and the (presumably) impending destruction heading your way. No strings attached, no sacrifices to yourself personally. Would you take it?
    5. Can you describe your ideal day?

1. Something tells me you've got a plan to break out. Can you give us any hints as to how?

If I did have a plan ta get out, do ya think I'd tell anyone so they can screw up my sh*t?

2. What you gonna do when you get out of jail?

I'm gonna pay that torturer a lil visit. First, some pain for him, then the b*tches. Then... I get the hell outta here and hopefully never see another Gold Tribe face fer as long as I live.

3. When you were imitating your brother, did you feel any guilt, at all, about pretending he was still alive and that you were him?

Nah, not really. I mean, if I knew him longer when I was a kid, maybe I would. But really the only thing I knew about him at that point was that he was my bro because he looked just like me. If it hadn't been for that, I wouldn't have hesitated one bit as I took his spot. There was a moment but... well I'm over it.

4. Can you tell us more about Roartz? Was he a good "father" to you?

Heh... Roartz was the kinda 'mon that you didn't know was lookin' out for ya until ya were old enough to realize he was lookin' out for ya... yeah that makes sense. In the beginnin', there was a lot of him jes messin' with me, makin' me look bad, and keepin' me behind while everyone else did the work. I didn't realize until later that he wasn't keepin' me behind to make me feel worse or because he thought I was useless or anything… he was protectin' me… heh...

5. Have you ever met had a lady friend who you thought you might eventually settle down with? What happened to her, if so?

...There was a girl once... maybe... I don't feel like sharin' this one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Questions for
    Aberdeen Montany
    (Posts #1 & #2)

• Do you think that shiny Pokemon are more valuable than normal ones? *looks at Chocolate*
    • Have you ever been interested in following your father's or your mother's footsteps? Ever thought of becoming a florist or trying your luck as a doctor, instead of being a Pokemon trainer?
    • Is there any memory of you and your sister that you cherish?
    • Has her passing away made you put more effort in becoming a trainer? For her sake, you know - she wanted to become a trainer, after all.
    • What exactly has that character Vincent done to you that made you dislike him so?

I'll answer questions for the cunning wizarding Delphox I command in SV's Odyssey. Boy, this should be fun *Ray rubs hands*

What is your full name?

My full name, no, but I can tell you... part of it. Sylvio Arcansus, at your services. *bows slightly*

Ah, such trivialities matter little! But if you insist, I was born in the last day of the year, during the snows of the heaviest winter Beatruce has ever seen, in a little, insignificant town with a rather forgettable name that I will not mention.

My mother was an egg tender in the place we called Wingley, where wild birds lay their eggs. Having nowhere else to live during the winter, I was raised amongst common poultry... something that no one must know, now that I have grown to be a man of formidable status. When I was a child, I didn't mind. My childhood friends tasted like chicken. Ha-ha!

And my father was a Beatrucian senator, a truly powerful man in his own right, though so weak when it came down to dueling. I despised him with every hair of my fur.

Family? What is family? Is it when you are related to someone by blood? Are we not all related by blood? I have no family, sir, I have allies and enemies.

As you may or may not know, I am a famous duelist in the Karnian Empire - that is right, the place where conflict is solved by blood, and not by logic. A very unlikely place for me, yet I thrived there as well! Arcansus is not a name that I was given by my mother or father, but rather the man who adopted me, and it carries a strong legacy, which I was called to defend in a duel against the scion of the Lovardi family. I accepted, of course, even though the man that I would face in battle was a Crawdaunt, a Pokemon with a typing that is much to my disadvantage, doubly so.

And they knew it, by all means. I had to improvise. I chose the finest daggers that could be found in the armory of my step father in Karn and concealed them within a dark robe that I would later wear in every one of my duels. Before the duel, I feigned worry and despair, so my opponent would be convinced he had the upper hand - I knew very well how arrogant the Lovardis could be. When the duel started, he commenced with a barrage of vicious attacks, believing I would yield. I responded with no attacks of my own, I only sought to block and avoid his. But I also set up an invisible trick called the Magic Room, which drives every item in the room in my psychic grasp. The moment he drew a second breath after a flurry of his own passionate attacks, I let my robe fly open and, making use of the trick, forced the daggers to fly off their sheathes and stab into the Crawdaunt.

It wasn't pretty, of course, but he had a hard shell, everyone was confident that he would survive, even if he lost the duel. I made sure he did not. I had covered the blades with the Altaria's Tears, an untraceable poison that eats through the body like cancer. You do not think that is honorable? Well, one must do what one can do to survive. How long can poor Sylvio survive with a passionate enemy in his tail? I will have you know, I crop threats to my person, dear interviewer... and now that I have spoken the truth, I sincirely hope you are not one of them.

It is rather hard to describe a place, as I am on the move. As for the people, some are useful, some are foolish and some are dangerous...

I am the god of drinks and parties and women! Figuratively speaking... or not? Ha!

I have enough gold to live a dozen rich, lordly lives. There is no need for me to work.

I do. Don't we all? Ahaha!

I am a tall and thin for a Delphox and I like to keep my beard groomed, shiny and pointy! I do wear my duelist robes from time to time, so I have to keep my tail trimmed short. My eyes are ruby red.

I belong to the High Society in both nations of Karn and Beatruce. In Karn, I attained that class through my... effectiveness as a duelist. In Beatruce, one must simply be wealthy!

*Sylvio purses his snout and gives us a haughty look*

I may have, but it is not for you to know.

It sounds charming, mixed with the many accents of the places I have been in!

I have no pockets!

What quirk can Sylvio possibly have? That is not for me to say!

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Questions for the wannabe Khajiit, Sylvio :P

1. Are there any of these 'useful', 'foolish' and/or 'dangerous' people you'd like to go into more detail about?
    2. How do you feel about the other factions? Any you particularly prefer over the others?
    3. What would you do if you lost access to your Magic Room for a week?
    4. Why can't you tell us your full name?
    5. Have you ever considered settling down anywhere?

As for my gubs, up here is Pendro from Creamingly Donburgers Crimson Dawn: A Tale of Conquest.

What is your full name?

Pendro 'Reaching Mind' Malis - the, uh, the middle bit is my title, not really a, uh, a part of my name, but you did say 'full name', so I suppose including it is probably for the best. Pendro Malis! 'Reaching Mind' of the Gold Tribe. That's, erm... m-my full name. There you go...​

Erm, heheh, funny thing about that, actually. Skyhaven, on the sixteenth day of the tenth month, 1039. Twenty years ago today... not, erm, not nearly as much of a festive occasion as I'd like, if, erm, i-if I'm honest.​

My parents are- or, erm, well, I hope they still- I- no, they're Alamas and Krisa Malis, Gold Tribe veterans and generally very nice people... Metagrosses, both of them, generally wonderfully at home in Skyhaven, I... I'd really rather not discuss this right now, I miss them a lot...​

Not really. I know some members of the Gold Tribe subscribe to the rule that all Gold Tribe are family, but I'd really rather not do such a thing - I barely know most members of the tribe, and calling them family seems to do little other than invalidate any ties I have managed to create with others... I'd hate to pre-judge people, even if that pre-judging happens to be in a positive light.​

Probably, erm... probably nothing much you'd find interesting, I mostly just read books... unless recent history is still concerned, in which case there are some incidents like the Battle of Alamagna, Stoneyard, the short stay in Amoon, but I, uh... I think I'd perhaps rather not talk about those things. Not right now - far too stressful...​

Probably, erm- well, I'm not even entirely sure what to count as my home anymore, if anywhere is going to be particularly hospitable in the slightest after recent events anyhow… I suppose I still consider Skyhaven my home. All the time spent in the libraries, my parents' lovely house, the… libraries… erm, now, however, it seems as though I'm always on the move. As I've already said, I'm not too keen on speaking about my parents at the moment, so… well, the Emperor and the Gold Tribe seem to be my current company, though it's not as if I've really spoken to any but a select few. I tend to avoid the Emperor, to be honest – not the friendliest sort, it seems; perhaps a little on the ignorant side, too. I- did I just say that? I'm- wow, I'm- I… I'm allowed to say that here? I'm not allowed not to? I- I'm not sure I understand this place. Very strange. Fascinating nonetheless, I'll have to- oh! Sorry, the questions, the questions! Erm… so yes, Garland, the Gold Tribe's leader, doesn't seem too bad. I've been talking with Cassandra a lot lately, every now and then I'll speak with Zack, or Punisher, or Tavhir, or – oh, and I did get kidnapped that one time. That was an ordeal. I'll probably have to ask a few things after I'm done with… what was I doing before this? How did I get here, again?​

Erm… so, I suppose you don't do 'answers', then. It's a little rude, frankly, but I suppose it can't be helped – erm, in terms of a living, I'm a member of the Gold Tribe. That tends to be resolved in and of itself. Additionally, I'm pretty sure the librarians in Skyhaven owe me a good few years wages for all the free work I did. Now if only I had the courage to ask…​

Erm… not particularly, I'm just, erm… me. I mean, I have Magnet Rise…​

Oh? That's odd – visual descriptions? You must be recording this. F-fascinating, if, erm… a little bit creepy. Oh well, uh- erm, I'm a Metang of the variety colloquially referred to as 'shiny'; that is to say, a grey body with golden horns and claws. I have red eyes, a case on my back for storing books, berries and the like, and two black, golden gilded bracers on each of my arms. Hello!​

I would, uh, really rather not be considered part of any kind of social hierarchy – the entire thing is something of an uncomfortable concept.​

Well, I'm incredibly nervous and fearful of most things to the point of being abysmal at social interaction and far from optimal during pressured combat, along with just having recovered from the Dark Pulse of a destruction deity which left me completely immobilised for a good few days… apart from that, there's probably a myriad of other issues with me, but besides those, I'm peachy!​

Erm… uh, probably on the higher side of Metang voices – still fairly metallic and, of course, psychically resonant due to its very nature. In general, aside from my, erm… o-obvious pauses and occasional stuttering, I'm really very well spoken. I wouldn't go as far to say 'posh' – though I have learned to put that on at will, or, erm… some other times involuntarily, still not sure what that is – b-but, erm, nevertheless, I'd say it's certainly clipped to some degree.​

Are, erm…? Are you even actually here? Are you- well, I suppose I can't really tell because you don't do the 'answering' thing, do you? I'm beginning to think that these questions are pre-recorded somehow – not that I can really do anything about it. Well, because I don't have any pockets, I'll just tell you that in the case at my back there are a couple of pots of mixed useful berries, as well as three books: one on historical conflicts, one on battle theory, and one on evolutionary science.​

I, erm… well, I'm probably not that interesting to look at – I'm just, well… me. All of my mannerisms are likely to be somewhat strange, and I'm probably very annoying, too… sorry about that…​

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • Questions for Sylvio!

1. Do you actually conjurs up spells? If so, what kinds do you know?
    2. Has anyone ever flirted with you?
    3. Have you ever felt awkward or uncomfortable in your life?
    4. Do you think you'd be a match against a Legendary Pokémon?
    5. Do you think you'd be able to face an insane mother Delphox defending her child?
    6. I can't tell, are you wearing clothes?
    7. If you are wearing clothes, have you considered wearing a wizard hat?
    8. Lastly, what do you think of machines?

Questions for Pendro!

1. Did you get your stuttering because you're fearful? Or a glitch in your programming?
    2. What do you usually do in a fight?
    3. What are your favorite books?
    4. When do you usually read?
    5. How often do you go to the battlefield? If any.
    6. Do you have any enemies?
    7. Has anyone accidently fallen on you?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Questions for Pendro!

1. Did you have a best friend growing up?
    2. What happened when you were kidnapped?
    3. What's your favorite game to play?
    4. Why are you so shy?
    5. What is life like in the Gold Tribe?

---------

My character Lilliana from Begin Again.

What is your full name?
    My full name is Lilliana Marie Davis

I was born on the fifth of January in Lillycove City, Hoenn 12 almost 13 years ago

My parents are Aliyah and Marcus Davis.

I have an older twin brother Alexander

When I was five me and Alexander were playing by the cliffs in Lillycove unsupervised. We weren't supposed to be there but mom and dad were working. I don't remember much from what happened that day, mom said I blocked most of it out because of how traumatic it was. At times though I can remember bits but I don't like to Alexander and I both fell and my brother ended up paralyzed I somehow managed to have only minor injuries.

I live in a nice house in Lillycove City with my mom, dad, and twin brother.

I'm only 12 years old but I want to be a Pokemon Coordinator and someday a Pokemon Breeder.

None that I know of.

I am short and petite with fair skin, with long, dark blue hair that reaches down to my waist, with two bangs framing my face which reach down to my chest alongside my brown eyes. I wear a simple dress with two wavy yellow and navy blue stripes running across the dress and ending in small pointed white edges at the bottom. Around my arms and legs I wears wing like attachments and navy blue flat shoes.

I belong to the higher social class

I have no known allergies.

My voice sounds high pitched and melodic.

In my bag right now I have 2 pokeballs containing Pokemon, 4 empty ones and 4 potions

I am told I can be childish at times also naive.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Questions for Lilliana:

1. Who was your partner and how much important he is to you?

2. Do you have a dream or something?

3. How was your connection with your brother?

4. Tell us a name of a location that you would like to visit.

5. How is to live in Hoenn?

______

Here is Gelius Emerald from Begin again.

(Gelius- Black)
    (Mark- Red)
    (Gary Clark- Cyan)
    (Gavin- Orange)
    (Laura- Pink)
    (Joey- Lime)

1. What is your full name?

Gelius Emerald. That's all.

2. When and where were you born?

Oh man i forgot when i born. But the "Where" part is easy. Cerulean City.

3. Who are/were your parents?

Well, my dad is Markus Kennway. He is Bill's assistant (Yup he works for the famous Pokemon Expert). My mom... Well her name was Cindy Emerald. She passed away when her car crashed, when i was very young. My sis was also on the car. But i can't tell who my mom was or they kill me to like they did to her...

4. Do you have any family other than your parents?

I have my Stepmother Lara, my half-sister Laura, my brother Mark, my other brother, and younger too, Joey, and (not counting with the rest of my distant family), My best Friend, Gavin. Oh my Poliwhirl, Bubbles, counts too because we are together since we both were little.

5. Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?

I'm not going to tell the most ridiculous one or the one where i saw a strange Pokemon...

Let me do this looser!

Ah... Gary Clark... What the f*** are you doing here?

Just to make you ridiculous... Anyway my name is Gary Clark. The number one.

He is my rival...

How about that story where you faced the Gang of Bugs and finished without clo...

Lets move on! Move on now!

6. Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.

He lives on a dump with s***...

Get the f*** out of here! *Kicks Gary Clark out of the house*

Anyway i live in Cerulean city with my 2 brothers, my half-sister, my stepmother and my dad.

7. What do you do for a living?

Nothing... Unless hitting the ladies around his age that he sees...

Oh no not you... This guy here is Mark, my brother. He is very useless too. He went on a pokemon journey and he thinks he is good just for doing that.

I have to go. I have a date...

Go! Don't annoy me! Anyway... Again... What i do for a living is, searching the Pokemon that i saw and getting Gym Badges. And i am not always flirting a gir---

Look at that girl! I need her contact!

8. Do you have any special abilities?

Stop flirting girls!

OK but please let my ear go! This is my Sister... Well half-sister. She does not like me doing what i do.

I will go to a walk with Joey. If you ever flirt another girl again...

*Gulp* Yeah... Laura can sometimes be scary.

Getting back to the interview, my abilities is to battle and to flirt girls. *Evil aura surrounds me*

... Better shut up about flirting...

9. Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

He is the most awesome guy you can ever meet.

Finally the right person came! This guy here is Gavin, my super awesome, that would do anything for me, best friend.

Gelius stands at 5'7'' feet. His hair is brown and its all wild and messy, he has jade eyes and he has a scar on the chest. Gelius usually wears a green t-shirt under its black jacket that is always open. He uses black jeans and black tennis. He usually uses black and green gloves and a black hat. Gelius also has a lucky amulet that recived when he got his first pokemon. The amulet looks like a tear.

Wow you know everything about me.

10. To which social class do you belong?

We belong to a middle class family, even though our house is big!

Hey its Joey!

You are s***

You again?

Don't forget about me!

I'm here too!

Oh no! No NO!

It's my time!

No it's my time! You already been here!

No! It's my time!

*The brothers start to fight*

Stop it! Whoa! *Gavin is pulled to the fight*

Hahahahahahaahah! So funny! i like to see a looser fighting 2 other loosers and a girl! *Gavin pulls Gary Clark to the fight* You want to fight it is?

GET OUT! *Grabs Joey and Laura and puts them outside. Then opens window, and throws Gary Clark and Mark out of the window. Puts Gavin outside.* Finally peace!

11. Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?

I don't think so.

12. What does your voice sound like?

What was that question? I never noticed how it sounds...

13. What do you have in your pockets?

The list of the phone numbers of a lot of girls. A list of their names. Pokeballs, 3 empty, three with pokemon in them:t061::t088::t274:, and potions.

14. Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?

I am perfect.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

Liar... Sorry but they are right.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back