• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We'll Interview Your Character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Question from Aques Keus to Aberdeen:

1. My first question will mirror your last, What, ultimately, do you want to do with your life?
    *opens mouth but sits quiet for a moment*
    I just want to live a life worth living. I want to see as much as I can and experience as much as I can, meet as many people and pokémon as I possibly could. Yeah, it sounds so cliche. But I'm never going to settle with a boring life. That's why I started traveling and training.

2. How far would you go to bring back the people you have lost in your life?
    I haven't really thought about that. They can't come back and I know that, you know? Maybe I wish for things to be different sometimes, but I'm not gonna be depressed for the rest of my life because someone else didn't even get to live theirs.

But if it was possible... Of course I'd do anything.

3. Are you a mentally strong individual? I do not mean your strength, I mean your willpower.
    *scratches head*
    I, uh... I don't really worry much about those things. Well, physically I have to admit I could do better, haha. But mentally?
    *shrugs*
    If I really think about it, I don't think many things can topple me over. I'm strong enough.

4. If you were to leave the world you are in, forever, would there be anyone or anything that would hold you back?
    Wow. Well, I wouldn't want to leave the world, firstly. But I guess my pokémon would be pretty alone if I did. And my parents, of course. I really wouldn't want them to lose another child, you know?

4a. If this is a person, would you endure hell for them?
    Um. Maybe? I'm supposed to say yes here to be a good person, aren't I? I guess I would though. For some. Like... Ah, it doesn't matter.

5. Are you truly free?
    Definitely! Okay, there were a few guidelines on this mission for professor Pine, but right now I go wherever I want and do whatever I want.

Questions from Prince to Aberdeen:

1. Do you think that shiny Pokemon are more valuable than normal ones? *looks at Chocolate*
    I used to not even know what they were. Professor Pine gave me Chocolate to raise and eventually I learned that he was oddly colored. I don't know yet if there are any other differences, but the professor seemed to think it was worth investigating. Regarding Chocolate in particular I think he'd look better if he was green, haha. No offense, pal.

2. Have you ever been interested in following your father's or your mother's footsteps? Ever thought of becoming a florist or trying your luck as a doctor, instead of being a Pokemon trainer?
    Oh yeah. Before, uh... Before she passed, she was the trainer and I was just a kid thinking I'd become a florist or farmer or something. I mean, I hadn't even thought much about what I would become when I grew up. I didn't realize how precious life is. How you can't waste it.

3. Is there any memory of you and your sister that you cherish?
    *wrinkles forehead but then smiles softly*

4. Has her passing away made you put more effort in becoming a trainer? For her sake, you know - she wanted to become a trainer, after all.I think I answered that a bit earlier. I only became a trainer because I wanted to not end up like her. I mean... That sounded terrible. I didn't say that. But I guess it is true.

5. What exactly has that character Vincent done to you that made you dislike him so?
    *crosses arms*
    I'll tell you, he didn't even want to come and rescue Melody initially! And then when it was over, he took cred for it and didn't even try to help me when I was overwhelmed by the Smeargles, and he's just a thug and a prick and tried to be funny and scare me and-

Ah. I just, I just don't want to hang out with him, okay? And it sort of bothers me that Melody is blind to his, his evil. At least Christina agrees with me. Or so I think...

---

Questions for Gelius3's Gelius:

1. What would you do if you suddenly won a million pokedollars?

2. How do you know who "killed" your mother?

3. What is one pokémon you would really like to obtain one day? Or at least meet?

4. What is your favorite color?

5. Have you been hanging out with Bill at some point? Did you get along?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    I'll give this a go!

Questions for Adventure's Aberdeen

1. What would you say to Vincent if there were no consequences?

2.You seem uncertain about your relationship with Christina. Why is that?

3. You say you used to be a crybaby. When was the last time you cried and why?

4. If you were a Pokemon, which Pokemon would you be?

5. If you had to describe yourself as a food what food would you choose?

And now the interview for my character, Sammy Cooper from PTA.

What is your full name?
    What's it to you? Everyone just calls me Sammy, or sometimes Coop. Even my pops doesn't use my full name... ugh, alright, alright. It's "Samantha Felicity Cooper". Happy?

When and where were you born?
    Uh, nearly seventeen years ago. And what's it matter where I was born? Not like I'm from there or stuck around.

Who are/were your parents?
    My pops is a seaman -DON'T LAUGH- and a damn good one too. We've always looked out for each other, more him for me than the other way around. My mom ain't with us.

Do you have any family other than your parents?
    I dunno, maybe somewhere I think? It's always just been me and my pops, that's all we've ever needed. I try not to talk about family too much, it always upsets him I think.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us?
    I dunno, I'm not much of a storyteller... how about when I met Elvis? He was just a Corphish back then, but that's a story I guess. See - me and my pops always lived on ships, since that was how he made a living and all. And I'd always wanted a Pokemon, but with being out at sea you're kinda restricted to Water Pokemon, and the only way you're really gonna catch one of those is by fishing. Problem is I can't fish, just never had the knack for it. Lines always get tangled, I jab myself with the hook, the lures get in my hair... anyway. One time I tried using nets for a change, I figured it'd be easier, but it was even worse! Damn thing kept getting tangled around me every time I tried to throw it and eventually I'd just had enough so I threw the bloody mess into the ocean. And luck being what it is that's when I finally caught something! It got all caught up in a Corphish, and it was so tangled the poor thing couldn't get loose or use its claws to cut itself free. Now I've always been a strong swimmer so I jumped straight in - which come to think of it is pretty stupid out at sea - and made straight for Corphish to free him. But, uh, my luck with the net wasn't any better in the water than out of it, so I sorta ended up getting caught too. I probably would have drowned and taken that poor Corphish down with me if the boys from the ship hadn't fished us out. Well I promised that Corphish while they were cutting us loose that I wouldn't be that careless with my actions again, not when it could hurt a Pokemon y'know? And he's not left me alone since! I loved that little scuttler like you wouldn't believe, and just recently he evolved into a Crawdaunt. After that I started calling him Elvis, which seems to suit him. Uh... is that sorta what you wanted?

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
    I'm at the Pokemon Trainer Academy on Oak Island right now, in the Entei dorm. So I live with a bunch of other people from that dorm, but I don't hang around with them too much. I'm sure they're good folks, I'm just too busy to be lazing around the common room y'know?

What do you do for a living?
    Do for a...? I'm at school, if that counts.

Do you have any special abilities?
    I don't follow. Do you mean like talents? I like to think I'm a pretty decent Pokemon Trainer, and I'm a good swimmer. I love boxing, but I'm alright at a couple of different martial arts. Nothing like my jab though! Pow pow!

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.
    Wh... what are you, some kinda perv? I'm just a person alright? Brown hair, green eyes, bla bla bla. What a weird question, I mean I'm stood RIGHT here!

To which social class do you belong?
    I don't think I've taken a social class yet... sounds kinda dull. I'll probably skip it and go catch a new Pokemon instead.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses?
    Nope, healthy as a Horsea! I try to work out a lot even if I do eat like a Munchlax.

What does your voice sound like?
    Like butter sliding over hot gravel. No seriously, you can hear, I'm talkin' to you. You tell me.

What do you have in your pockets?
    Is that a riddle? I think you've got it the wrong way round. Let's see... my pocket knife, some receipts from the TM and Poffin stores... that's about it I guess. I tend to carry most stuff in my backpack.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    I guess I'm not much of a girly girl, y'know? That's somethin' I've been thinking about lately. I mean I don't wanna be some frilly crybaby but I pretty much grew up at sea. That'll toughen you up real quick - more ways than one. Maybe now that I'm a bit of a landlubber I should try and see if I'm missin' out on... like, part of who I am? Ah, I dunno. That's something else I'm trying to sort out - all this thinking about stuff. I used to just get on with things and be who I was.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • EDIT: Added another character

(Based on Pokemon Trainer Academy)

What is your full name?
    Mark Wilson.

I was born in one of the apartments up in Celedon City. Pretty nice place, besides the occasional pollution problem that occurs there. Being in walking distance from the Department Store was pretty sweet.

Won't go into names but my mom used to be a Pokemon Trainer like myself and a darned good one. She helped me catch my first Pokemon but I'll get into that later. My dad seemed to take a route as a gambler with a little too much luck on his side. We've somewhat made up from that little incident but I'm still a tad uneasy around him.

Nah not really.

How about when I caught my Sableye, Snype? Awhile back me and my mom were taking a trip to Cerulean City for the sole purpose of catching my first Pokemon in one of the nearby routes. Little did I know that there was a swarm of Sableye in the area and lucky us, we were able to find one! I used my mom's Poliwag, which was named Len to help me catch it. However he was a pretty disobedient little bugger who seemed to take joy in pulling pranks on me and my family. Whenever I was asleep he'd also sneak out and cause trouble. It made for a pretty darn exciting childhood I have to say. After a few weeks of dealing with that, I decided to sneak out at night and follow Snype to see what he was up to and one way or another, I decided to join him in his little pranks! It was alot of fun and I think that moment was one of the reasons we grew such a strong relationship.

I'm currently in the Raikou Dorm of the Pokemon Trainer Academy training up to become a stronger trainer.

Well uh... I don't really have a job but I've considered looking into being a Gym Leader someday.
    I feel like I have a serious knack when it comes to Pokemon Battle strategies. Rarely do they let me down and when they do, I always come up with a new way to improve it. Honestly its my favorite part of being a trainer.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things.

Nothing too special... though rather then explain it, I can show you a picture!
    http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/276/8/9/mark_commission_by_vay_demona-d5gp263.png

Never really paid attention to that sorta stuff.

I have a pretty severe phobia to large bodies of water after an incident that happened during a beach trip. Just looking at it gets me nervous.

Very Calm and understanding sounding kind of voice... when I'm not battling that is. Otherwise I'm extremely competitive.
    A note pad as well as a round stone that an odd symbol on it. I feel like it could be important to the future. Snype seems to really like it for some reason.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
    Well I do tend to get wrapped up in my talk of Pokemon. If you get me started on strategic planning I'm very difficult to stop. I tend to criticise teams as well during battles but I try to be nice about it. That's a good thing though right?
    ---

Snype (Sableye) (Pokemon Odyssey Universe)

What is your full name?
    Snype. Juuustt Snype. Keheh. Or you can call me the King of Thieves if a want.

Somewhere in the thieves forest. My memory is a bit foggy way back there.

Pretty sure my mom was a Sableye. Can't seem to remember my father though. My time as a baby is a bit hazy for me, like I said.

Third times the charm right? Nope.

A bit of a touchy topic but I used to work for a big bad being called Darkrai. We were called Sentinels. Before joining, I was with a large group of thieves which hid in this massive maze of a forest. The other sentinels were helping us get a bit of a revenge scheme going on with our eternal rivals, the gold tribe and helped us get back at that. Even managed to kill a few off. I acted as the scout and informant of the group and I'd say I did a pretty darn good job. Keheh. Though I pretty much expected the Silver Tribe would just eliminate the thieves after they were done. It was a selfish move on my part, but I ended up joining the Sentinels and helping them eliminate the thieves to save my own hide. Stupid ol me shoulda figured that I would eventually become the same as the rest of those puppets. Thankfully a certain Golduck got me out of that life and led me to return to the thieves. Nowadays, I act as their leader and have made it even stronger then the previous king could have ever done. Can't say its the cleanest way to become the king but hey, one way or another I got what I wanted. Keheheh.

I live in a gigantic forest known as Eden Forest or as its mostly known as, The Thieves Forest. Its a maze that many Pokemon have gotten lost in. Sometimes you'll walk around circles, and sometimes the forest will just send you right out the door. Keheh. I of course live with my other band of thieves as well.

What does the King of Thieves do for a living? Lemme think about that for a minute...

I have incredible eye sight. Nothing escapes my vision. I can even spot facial signs to see how my friends or foes are feeling in a situation... usually signals of stress and whatnot. Either way, it makes being a thief that much easier. Kehe.

I wear a small robe around me along with a hood. Not that I need it but it makes me look alot more menacing. Helps the kids back in the city come up with more horror stories about me I suppose. Keheh. I've gotten rather fond of it.

I'm a thief. Who needs a social class? Keheh.

Well uh, Fairy moves would be the obvious one. Other then that I'm a pretty flexible fella~

Pretty raspy. Keheh. Quite menacing too~

Pockets? Hmm... *checks the sides of his legs* Nah no pockets here. Keheh, My bag does have alot of equipment in it though. A destiny Knot incase someone wants to try using Attract on me... a few berries... a few stones incase I get a craving... yup I'm pretty set.

Habits? I dunno what you're talking about. Keheheh...

----
    Questions for Synth's Sammy

1. What's your dorm like?

2. Ever had a love interest?

3. What do you think an alternate universe version of yourself would be like?

4. What are your future goals?

5. What's one embarrassing situation that you can recall from the top of your head?

(
    (I got another character but I'll save him for later :D)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    For Snype!

1. You seem to be a lot more understanding, agreeable and cooperative than in the past. What led to this exactly? Anything in particular?

2. What was it like working for the Silver Tribe 30 years ago? Any members you liked more than others? Less?

3. How do you like the current group you're with? Anyone you like more than others? Less?

4. You seem to be far more ambitious than your predecessors. So what exactly is your end goal with the thieves?

5. Why did you want to become a thief in the first place? Were you raised in the life, born in it, or chose it?

Now time to bring in one of my characters from the Pokemon Odyssey series. Lyn "Guardia" Reed, leader of the Gold Tribe!

What is your full name?

Lyn Reed. But most people call me by my title, Guardia.

I'm a Gold City gal, born 2430 AFV.

My dad was Adam "Rey" Reed, once the leader of the Gold Tribe two spots before me... he died thirty years ago during the Silver War.

My mom was a political 'mon, as my dad always told me. She was on path to becoming one of the three Generals in charge of the Alpha Alliance. But she died from an illness when I was just a kid. I don't remember her much.

The Gold Tribe has, and always will be my family. When you're out in the field, fighting and dying together for one single cause, there's nothing else that brings 'mon closer. Someone once said to me that we are who we are because we're the greatest team, as close as family. And it's damn true. Yeah, a little cheesy too, but say that to my face and watch what happens!

Hmm... this is a little story about one of the greatest Gold Tribe members I ever knew, and one of my best friends. When I was a little girl, my dad took me to meet someone special. He said he would be hanging around a lot, and would one day join the Gold Tribe, just like I would always say. When I first met him as a Pawniard, the first thing I noticed was his skin color, the surprising shade of gold. It was really surreal at first, but when I got to know the 'mon himself, I completely forgot that it was ever a factor. To me, he was just the kind, caring, noble 'mon he always was, and the fierce, careful, responsible protector he became to be. But when we first me, he was so shy and awkward in front of me, it was funny! I was younger than him by about five years and kinda a brat, so I immediately bugged him and asked why he looked so funny. He eventually got used to my rash attitude, and we would start developing a fast friendship since children. I guess we even rubbed off on each other too.

But I knew ever though I was the daughter of the current leader of the Gold Tribe at the time that he was a much better fit for it then. Even if he didn't want to be, he led the Gold Tribe during the Silver War. He sacrificed everything for it and for Valkaria, ultimately he payed for it with his life. He was one of the reasons that I strive to make the Gold Tribe as honorable and transparent as it can be. Zane Tyrael was my great friend, and I will continue to make him proud.

The Gold Tribe's official home is in Gold City, in the large tower in the center of the city. We sleep in the upper levels, while business is usually carried out in the lower levels. But due to our job, we're always moving and constantly going from place to place. In the last thirty years, that also included outside of our own borders to other nations. So I've been all over. I mostly hang out with my own people, other Gold Tribe members. Missions usually switch around between members, so I'm not often with any group in particular. But I am currently with one set: Skuld, Emerald Sentinel, Jetstream, Watchman, Atrox. I'm also with a few non-Gold Tribe members at the moment. A few Seekers, some thieves, and some non-aligned, including a really odd by somewhat charming Delphox and a really, really psychotic Ralts.

I'm the leader of the Gold Tribe. This involves being the Alpha Alliance's official peacekeepers. We're protectors of those who can't defend themselves, and of the customs and traditions of Valkaria, our country.

*Grins* The Reed family has a special ability we do with Thunder. Instead of using it as just an offensive weapon, whenever an attack is coming at us, we launch the Thunder between ourselves and the incoming attack, to act as a shield from above. Pretty effective. And it looks cool as hell too.

Well, I'm a Zangoose, though I keep myself in pretty fit shape so I'm not as bloated as most others of my species. Call it part of the job. I also have a pretty big scar going from my eye, all the way down the side of my face, and also down to my neck and the top of my shoulder. Courtesy of the Emperor of Karn in my first visit there. Karn likes to reward the strong, so the hierarchy of leadership there turns out to be 'the strongest rule'. So listen to me when I tell ya the Emperor may very well be one of the strongest Pokemon in the world, if not the strongest.

I wouldn't consider the Gold Tribe in any social class necessarily. We're a private entity that isn't necessarily part of the Alpha Alliance (our country's government), but also not necessarily separate from it. We don't necessarily have a pay, as most of our funds or contributions are given to us by the Alpha Alliance or private citizens for our services.

None I'll tell any of you! I have to keep up appearances for the rest of the tribe, after all. Although some do say that I tend to have an issue with my temper. Not as often as I did when I was younger, but it definitely still comes around.

Kind of like this.

I don't really have pockets, but I have a belt where I keep my Gold Tribe emblem, as well as a stash for berries and other necessities.

Hmm... I guess if you consider it, one thing I do have is a deep sense of responsibility for the Gold Tribe. In our history, we've definitely had our ups and downs, so now I'm doing everything in my power to make sure ours is the best, most transparent, and honorable bunch of 'mon that ever put on the gold. I do it for those that came before us, and those that'll come after.

Beyond that, I'll be the first to admit I am biased, and have a preference for those I know and trust, especially through time. I'm less so with 'mon I don't know. So if I don't know you, or don't like you, expect me to be unfair. *Shrugs* That's just the way I am.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Thanks for the questions Adventure:

1. What would you do if you suddenly won a million pokedollars?

Duh? Buy another house far away from Cerulean and put my brother there. So i could demolish the wall between our rooms.

Will never happen.

2. How do you know who "killed" your mother?

Well... I shouldn't do it.

Let me do it OK?

Pffft... Fine. *Leaves for a while*

Well... Our mother worked as a scientist of the criminal organization Team Rocket. She discovered their plans and ditched Team Rocket. She was considered a traitor. She knew my step-mother at that time. In fact both worked together. When i turned 4, my mom and my dad told me her secret. He kept this in secret for us. But now... When she and my younger sis, if i remember, also my Stupid brother that has a Poliwhirl twin sister, were on a car, an accident happened and both died. But me and my dad reached to an conclusion. They were murdred. My brother knows that mom died and someone killed her. But he does not know who was. He still thinks that was our step-mother. But it is clear that who killed our mother and sister was Team Rocket, the ones who sabotaged the car.

Can i come in?

3. What is one pokémon you would really like to obtain one day? Or at least meet?

Well he told me...

Get out! You had your tune time. Anyway, when i was 8, i saw a Pokemon that was red and blue, had a jewel on it's body and has tentacle arms (I think).

4. What is your favorite color?

Huh? Sorry i was thinking of the Pokemon.

5. Have you been hanging out with Bill at some point? Did you get along?

Yeah! I assisted him on some certain jobs already, you know, to replace my father when he is sick or needs to miss the job as assistant. Of course that Bill has another assistant, I don't remember who is but i think her name is Daisy. Bill also tells me about rare species of Pokemon that i never saw. We are great friends, but we aren't doing things everyday. Since the Gang of Bugs appeared on the route 25, it's a danger to go to Bill's cape trough the Gang of Bugs Territory. But i have a way to not confront them.

Now some return questions to Adventure:

1. Did you had a nickname?

2. How is the life on Cherrygrove? Any nice people, crazy people, etc.

3. How is your connection with Chocolate?

4. Did you hated your sister? Not that strong kind of hate but having fights with her because of your things and her things...

5. Would you do anything to save anyone you consider special?

6. Are you good at Medicine and/or berry planting? Well you might have learned with your parents.

Megaman765

Years
  • 1. You seem to be a lot more understanding, agreeable and cooperative than in the past. What led to this exactly? Anything in particular?

Did a bit of a life seeking journey while working on repairing the thieves to their former glory. Traveled around the country, met so people, and even left Valkaria to vist other places. Beatruce was one of the places I was most interested in at the time so I was mostly away around there.

2. What was it like working for the Silver Tribe 30 years ago? Any members you liked more than others? Less?
    I wasn't with them for that long but for what it was, we pretty much did whatever we wanted as long as it looked evil enough. Guess that's one humorous was to put it. Keheh. There was a Jolteon in that group that I spent alot of time with. She hangs out with the thieves nowadays though, often as a scout of sorts.

3. How do you like the current group you're with? Anyone you like more than others? Less?
    Pretty swell bunch gotta say. A Scyther by the name of Charlie, while being a screw up recently, is definately very true to what makes us thieves and hasn't tried to stray too far off, even when I may have done so on occasion for the sake of completing a job. Our fellow Delphox mage Sylvio I've met before but he still strikes me as a mysterious fellow. Like, the sort of guy who knows more then you but keeps it to himself for the sake of getting his jollies. I dunno, he's reliable at the very least. The Floatzel Kaveri is definitely alot of fun to be around. She's part of the Gold Tribe but she has alot of potential to become a thief if she ever wanted to join our little group. But she's stuck to her Gold Tribe morals and all that so I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. Obsidian tends to remind me of a certain Golduck which isn't a good thing but at least he isn't a total psychopath and is at least interested in not following that same route. Honestly the guy thinks about stuff to much.

4. You seem to be far more ambitious than your predecessors. So what exactly is your end goal with the thieves?
    What else? To get valuables, get riches, and make a living! Keheh. That's all I'll be telling you though. Spoilers~ Keheh.

5. Why did you want to become a thief in the first place? Were you raised in the life, born in it, or chose it?

Pretty sure I was raised to become a thief. You can't get this good in a day ya know. Keheh. Alot of my tactics are self taught though. I'd go out on my own and do usual thief stuff on occasion. I was a pretty subtle fella if you can believe that.

Questions for Guardia

1. Are you satisfied with how the Gold Tribe has turned out?

2. Opinions on the leaders of the other factions and how they run things?

3. Any love interests currently or in the past?

4. What you do for fun if you have any free time?

5, Is there anything you've always wanted to do your whole life but never had the opportunity to try it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Riley Blythe

What is your full name?

"What it says at the top!"

"Right here in Castelia City!"

"*grabs photo and points to cheery-looking woman with brown and white hair and gruff-looking man with grey hair* These guys!"

"Well, my little bro Reece, who I love with aaall my heart, and a bunch of extended family."

"Quite a few, actually. Shall I divulge details later?"

"My parents and little bro at this moment in time."

"I don't have a job currently, per se, though I tried my hand at some part-time jobs. I once worked at a restaurant preparing food, but I got fired after a couple weeks. Then there was taste-testing, but they laid me off saying, 'You have done plenty of service, you are no longer needed'."

"I wonder if there's a connection somewhere..."

"Blonde hair with spikes, brown eyes, red t-shirt over a black long-sleeved shirt, blue jeans, red and white sneakers, and I carry my light yellow bag with me most of the time."

"I'd say me and my family are pretty well off. Not explicitly rich, but certainly not poor."

"I have an allergy to pecans. Think about how annoying that must be for someone who has a big appetite and likes pretty much all foods..."

"Well, think the voice of Pinkie Pie in this video:"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T47_0rmruMI

"*opens pockets* Candies, photo of me with my Pokémon, photo of Anala..."

"Well, if I get particularly interested in something, I can go on rambles about it, which can last a while unless something comes along to stop me. Next, I have a pretty huge appetite. Do you know how to tell if I like a certain food? Check to see if it's edible."

Got a special somebody?

"...not yet..."

So... how's Anala?

"*cheeks go pink* *darts eyes around* Look! Over there!"

Riley, we're in a closed room. What is there to-

"*puts hand over camera*"

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Questions from Megaman765 for Guardia:

1. Are you satisfied with how the Gold Tribe has turned out?

As much as I hate to admit it, nothing is perfect in our world. But damn it if I haven't tried to make the Gold Tribe as perfect as it can be. Sometimes, that even meant rejecting candidates who had the fighting stuff, or had the brains. Even if there was a shred of doubt, sometimes that's all it would take to reject. We've never had fewer members during a long period of peace. But our members have also never been closer, I feel.

2. Opinions on the leaders of the other factions and how they run things?

The other factions, huh? Let's go down the list, I guess. Penance is insane. Absolutely crazy. I never liked him. Probably ever. Not even when he was with the Gold Tribe for the short time I knew him there. He was already at the point of a complete breakdown shortly after we met. Then all the insanity started happening. But... I can't also deny that his plans have saved a lot of lives. If age and time has taught me anything, it's patience and understanding... I guess. He knows the enemy, he wants to defeat the enemy almost as bad as the rest of us, and deep down, he cares for his country and the 'mon that follow him. So I know that while I don't like him and probably never will, I can trust him to do the right thing when the times come.

Hanso has always been a good friend, from his days with the Gold Tribe to after when he wandered, and into his days with SEC. He's always kept that Gold Tribe mindset even beyond his days with us. I trust him, respect him. He can be reckless on occasions like me, but he's gotten better with it too. *smirks*

Snype's an unknown factor. I mean, from when we first met briefly way back in the Thieves Forest, he rubbed me the wrong way. I guess any thief would. Then he went and had his whole thing with the Silver Tribe. But recently, he's just been like a pancake. At times, he'll be mature and looking straight at the task at hand, like any other normal citizen. At others, you could see the true King of Thieves and his ambitions emerge. One day, I think he's going to have to figure out what's more important to him. To figure out who he really is... because he's too damn likable for me to have to take down!

3. Any love interests currently or in the past?

Nah, no way! I'm too busy trying to run the Gold Tribe to have time for that. Maybe once a long time ago... in a different life, a good friend and I could have become more. But that was a silly dream in a world that doesn't exist anymore.

Currently? No. What? Don't stare at me like that! There's no one! I'm too damn busy trying to save the world to deal with that now!

4. What you do for fun if you have any free time?

*sighs* I wish I had free time to spare. But when I do, I love running through the forests. More specifically, running through the thick trees and coming up the tough branches to the very top, where I'll sit and watch the sea of green leaves be caught in the breeze... it's nice. I always loved the forests.

5, Is there anything you've always wanted to do your whole life but never had the opportunity to try it?

Hmm... I do like to fight, but every once in a while, I'd wanna try something pretty cool that doesn't involve fighting. Something intense, but without harm to others. I had this cool idea where I'm flying on the back of some flying pokemon, and all of a sudden I jump off his back and just fall down to the earth below. I'd have something on my back, maybe a smaller flying Pokemon or some cushion of some sort to glide me down. That would be pretty cool, I think. Like diving in the sky. Heh, that's not a bad name.

For Snype!

So are you and Kav a thing or is that just to piss off her brother?

Can you share a story from your earlier thieving days?

Do you prefer to simply steal, or do you like to fight as well?

In a different life, what would you want your profession to be?

Someone approaches you and offers you a complete opt-out from your current situation, no strings attached. You'd have all the gold and jewels you ever want, and anything else material you might want, with the one price of you abandoning your quest and never setting foot in this part of the world again. Would you take it?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Guardia!

What's your idea of a great society? You must have some idea of where you'd like things to head if you defeat Darkrai.

If you didn't have all these disasters to deal with, where do you think you'd be? What would you want to be doing?

If you had kids, how would you raise them? Would you train them as initiates for the Gold Tribe, or would you want to get them away from all of the strife?

Who or what do you think has had the greatest influence on your development? In fashioning the morals by which you currently abide? Have you ever had to throw your personal morals aside for some "greater good?"

How about that Zai? She's pretty awesome, right?

What is your full name?
    The name's Jones. Andrea Jones. I suppose you could call me AJ, or Andy, or Dré, or Jo, or JoJo, but you should probably stick with Andrea if you value your life.​
    I was born on November 14th, 1998—which, in case you're not exactly in touch with the times, makes me nineteen—in Shalour City, Kalos.​
    My father's name is Adrian and my mother's is Cora. They're pretty average people, I guess. My mother used to be a Pokémon Ranger. She's still associated with the Ranger Union, but she's mostly retired. Sometimes she goes off to assist with certain issues or make an appearance at one of the Ranger schools. My father used to be a Pokémon Contestant. He was rather popular, and he's served as a Judge for a few contests over the last few years.​
    My family isn't very large. My mother was an only child, and so am I. I have an uncle on my dad's side, and he and his husband have two kids a little younger than me. My grandparents are all alive and well, but that's pretty much it, since I don't really see my extended family all that often, though I sometimes visit my great aunt on my mother's side.​
    Well, there was that one time in Lumiose when I stole a dozen Luxury Balls before trampling a rather confused Professor Sycamore. That was the day the old guy changed my life, I guess. Of course, the first thing he did was make me return the Luxury Balls to the Poké Ball Boutique and apologize to them. He's kind of annoying like that.

Anyways, after I got reprimanded and whatnot, Sycamore gave me a few . . . aptitude tests, I guess you could call them. He tested my knowledge on Pokémon rather extensively, before he observed how I generally interact with them. I get along with them a lot better than I do people so I passed that portion with flying colors, I would think. After a few days he gave me an offer: take a Pokemon and travel with it, train it, and just be my awesome self, I guess. I accepted, which is how I got Oliver, who was a Treecko at the time. It wasn't until a few years later that he told me exactly why he'd given me Oliver. Now I know that it was to assist in his studies on Mega Evolution.​
    Where do you live, and with whom? Describe the person/people.
    I have an apartment over in Lumiose, though most of the time I'm traveling around Kalos. Other than my Pokémon, I live alone. Not much incentive to find a roommate, I suppose, especially when I can't really fit my Pokemon in that tiny little apartment as it is. You realize how big Slaking are? The answer is "huge." Well, okay, I've seen a few people almost as large as Slaking, certainly some that are heavier, but he still takes up a lot of room. My Reuniclus is small enough to go wherever, and my Noivern and Sceptile can maneuver themselves pretty well, but Slaking . . . heh, I love the big palooka regardless.​
    I'm a Pokémon Trainer, for the most part. I also assist Professor Sycamore with his research on Mega Evolution, but I don't actually get paid for that.​
    Aside from just being totally awesome? Well, I guess it's kind of interesting that I can mega evolve my Sceptile. Not many people have access to mega evolution. Perks of working for one of the most famous scientists in the Kalos Region. I'm also quite the acrobat. Parkour is a fun pastime.​
    I'm five feet eight inches of pure elegance. You see these muscles? I'm one hundred and seventy pounds, but I guarantee you none of that is body fat. Taking an interest in gymnastics and parkour has really helped me tone my already gorgeous body. My raven hair is pretty stylish, cut short in the back with the bangs reaching down to my chin, so they usually cover my left eye. My eyes are a brilliant green, and my clothes are damn fantastic. I have this awesome pink shirt that covers half my torso and has these long, butterfly-style sleeves. I wear a black tank top under that most of the time, and I like to wear denim shorts. My striped over the knee socks are adorable, with the one on my right leg alternating black and magenta and the one on my left being black and a kind of navy blue. I have these kick-ass black leather boots that go up to my mid-calf, and I wear my keystone as a pretty fabulous dangle earring on my right ear.​
    I see myself as either an Ace Trainer, or a Cool Trainer, or maybe even a Beauty. Wait, you meant, like, financially? Oh. Um, I guess I'd be somewhere in the middle class, then? I don't really pay attention to those kinds of things, to be honest. Though I guess that proves that I've grown up at least somewhat well off, since it's something I take for granted. But it's not like life as a Pokémon Trainer nets me a lot of cash. I just don't care that much, so long as I have the means to enjoy life.​
    No allergies, and I'm certainly not diseased. Overall I'm in great physical condition. I don't have the time to sit around and deteriorate.​
    I'm an alto. If you're not all that musically inclined, that basically means my voice is on the deeper end. I have some sweet vocal cords, if I do say so myself. Think Jennifer Lawrence singing "The Hanging Tree." Of course, my voice isn't exactly like that: I guess it's a bit more cynical, and I'd like to think it's a little smoother as well.​
    Have you seen the way female clothing is designed? See these pockets right here? They're not even really pockets. There just there for design or something. Completely useless. Very annoying. So, my answer is nothing. I have nothing in my pockets, because I have no room to carry anything in my pockets. Now, if we're talkin' about my backpack, then I suppose we could find some fun items, like a tent, sleeping bag, and some food.​
    Annoying? No. Well, I guess I sometimes steal things, which can be annoying to the original owners. Some people call me arrogant, though I have no idea why they would think that. Does intense sarcasm count as a quirk? I'm thinking about majoring in it when I go to college.​

Megaman765

Years
  • So are you and Kav a thing or is that just to piss off her brother?

Kehehe, why? You a jealous admirer? Keheh. I doubt her brother is to bothered by it honestly. Everyone else though seems to be quite convinced that we're dating. Keheh. Where will this little prank lead to? Well we'll just have to see eh~? Kehe... Don't tell anyone though~ For your sake anyways. Kehe...

Can you share a story from your earlier thieving days?
    Gonna have to dig way back for this one. Kehe. Sometimes whenever I was in the forest, I'd pull pranks on plenty of the thieves or other folks who decided to take a trip through the forest. Depending on if they got lost or not, I'd always have a fun little prank planned out. Either I'd set up some small rope traps to send them flying, set up pitfalls, or I'd simply spook them out of their pants... well if most of us had them anyways. Keheh. Their reactions were golden. I still love to do that to any newbies thieves that join our ranks! Its a bit of training to teach them to always be aware of anything around you. Ya never know when someone will pop up from above and shank you... or draw funny stuff on your face!

Do you prefer to simply steal, or do you like to fight as well?
    A real thief shouldn't have to get into a scuffle when he's stealing the goods, but if we have to fight, we do what we gotta do. Personally, I do enjoy that kind of thrill. I fight dirty, unfair, but I still have plenty of flair to my fighting style I'd think. I usually don't get to test it out on enemies though cause by then I've made my getaway! Keheh.

In a different life, what would you want your profession to be?

Mmmmm... Maybe an artist... wait, no thumbs. Uhh...oh! Leader of the Gold Tribe! Ohhh that'd be fun! And Guardia could be the Queen of thieves, Hanso could be the crazy guy running the seekers, and Penance could run SEC! That'd be pretty twisted eh? Keheh!

Someone approaches you and offers you a complete opt-out from your current situation, no strings attached. You'd have all the gold and jewels you ever want, and anything else material you might want, with the one price of you abandoning your quest and never setting foot in this part of the world again. Would you take it?

Oh pleaaasssee. I'd get bored if I took that offer! Yeah I'd e the richest Sableye in Valkariya but it wouldn't be rewarding and I'd be left with nothing to do but laze about in the forest! If I want something, I'll just go steal it myself. I don't need some schmuck doing my job unless its a fellow thief. Kehe

Questions for Guardia

1. Any personal hobbies?

2. You mentioned Snype being "too damn likable". What if it that you like about him?

3.What if the thieves didn't exsist? What would change?

4. Are you ticklish?

5. If you could be any other species other then a Zangoose, what would you be? Legendaries included.

Reactions: SV
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    1. What's your dorm like?
    It's alright I guess, I don't spend a whole lotta time there. It's the "middle" dorm - not for the dunces and not for the genius'. Sometimes I think we're the dorm people think the least of, y'know? Like, the top dorm is supposed to have all the best Trainers - so they have that. And the bottom dorm is meant to be full of people who only just made it into the school, but people keep an eye out for success stories like Mark. We sorta get lost in the middle.

2. Ever had a love interest?
    Not really. Some of the passengers kids used to hit on me sometimes, lookin' for a holiday romance or whatever. But what's the point if they're just gonna leave at the next port?

3. What do you think an alternate universe version of yourself would be like?
    Uh, I dunno. Depends on the universe I guess? I really don't know.

4. What are your future goals?
    Right now I wanna cream Mark in a Pokemon battle. And I'm not talking "Oh hey, good battle, it was a close one!" I'm talking about a hands down victory - I feel like he doesn't really take me seriously as a Trainer after he beat me so badly when I first got here. After that, I... I've not really thought about it. I came to the Academy to try and get a bit of a "normal" life, y'know? And who wants to go to a regular school when there's one just for Trainers? But I've really started to love what I'm doing. Me, my Pokemon... I like the whole thing. For now that's enough. Maybe it always will be.

5. What's one embarrassing situation that you can recall from the top of your head?
    Uh. I don't get embarrassed too much. But there was that time I ditched out when the cops turned up at the power plant - I felt lousy about that. And the whole thing with the raid on the base and Beeheeyem, that wasn't a cake walk for the old emotions.

Questions for Mark Wilson.

1. If you had to give up being a Trainer what would you do instead?

2. What Pokemon do your parents have?

3. What is your greatest weakness as a Trainer?

4. Who do you most respect?

5. If you could learn to use a Pokemon move, which move and why?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Questions for:

Character Name: Isaac "Frozen" Trester
    RP they are in: The Endless World: A Fantasy RPG (as a lizard man devil contractor) and Baptism by Fire (as an Ice-type Charizard)

1. Pardon me saying, but, you seem anti social, or introverted, at least. Has that helped you in coping with your life?
    2. Your past seems to weigh upon you. Would you please tell us what it is you have been through? We won't tell anyone - you can open your heart to us.
    3. What is your happiest memory?
    4. So, are you a lizard beastman like your father? Do you feel ashamed, belonging to such a race?
    5. What exactly is that which you call an "experimentation vial?" It seems shady...
    6. Why do you like to be called Frozen?

Alrighty! Answering questions for my devilish friend, Sylvio.
    From Turnip:

1. Are there any of these 'useful', 'foolish' and/or 'dangerous' people you'd like to go into more detail about?

Oh, should I? Mueheh... I suppose there is no harm, is there? Whoever is so lucky as to delve into deeper thoughts of mine, that I would not ever think of speaking out loud under normal circumstances?

Ah, but I digress. I can tell you from an objective view who is what. This Scyther fellow that we brought to our mission - by mistake, I am sure - he, is rather foolish. His name is Charlie, if memory serves right, but I I would call him Miscreant. He dragged one of the members of our group to raid to the royal palace - the royal palace! The two of them, alone. As if a mission of that magnitude was a walk in the woods. Of course, the two almost got caught, and they rendered the Knights inside the palace suspicious. The group will never have the chance of sneaking into the palace unnoticed again, all thanks to this Charlie fellow who speaks like a common farmer and most probably shares the intellect of one. Of course, I say not a thing about any of this - who is Sylvio to judge! When a show is given in front of you, you clap at the end of it. No decent gentleman throws tomatoes.

I like Snype, the so-called King of Thieves, and I admire him - I should probably tell him that, he would love to hear it, I am sure. He is easy to get along with, easy to handle... perhaps we could even be friends. Who knows! He is a charming fellow, that much I know. I would have him work for me, some time.

Guardia. She is a dangerous one. She thinks she can mix a politician and a Gold Tribesman into one person, but you simply cannot. Their honor drags them all down.

Obsidian is a useful fellow... I have bright plans for him. He is still young and untried, though he has understood the theory very well. My favorite kind of student!

2. How do you feel about the other factions? Any you particularly prefer over the others?

I've always felt a deeper connection to the thieves. I almost joined them one summer! That summer, I had met Snype in Beatruce - I was taking the summer break from the College of War, and well, you could say I was in need of some gold. We raided some places, we stopped some carriages, and it paid off well, and we had lots of fun.

What would be a great duelist of Karn, graduate from the College of War in Beatruce, be doing with that lot, you say? The answer is simple... I embrace the true nature of things. Things like gold, pretty rocks, or objects of value. They do not belong to anyone. Possession is an illusion! In the physical world, illusions of the mind do not matter. So I do not concern myself with them. And, if it shines to my eye, I take it.

That is precisely why I am not fond of the Gold Tribe. They are only fooling themselves with their ideals. The reality of things is much different than they approach it. But, their efforts are admirable. One should applaud devotion and loyalty, even if those are wasted on a doctrine that seeks to create tools, despite its talk of freedom and liberty.

I have not quite been in much contact with the other factions just yet!

3. What would you do if you lost access to your Magic Room for a week?

I would try to regain access, foolish young man.

4. Why can't you tell us your full name?

Because I welcome you to figure it out for yourselves!

5. Have you ever considered settling down anywhere?

I have, as a matter of fact, but it is nothing but a distant dream, I fear. A man such as myself has responsibilities... and ambitions.

From the Charred Mecha Dragon Zero:

1. Do you actually conjure up spells? If so, what kinds do you know?

I am a Delphox, sweet child, and what do wizard Delphox do? They drown their foes in mazes of hellish flames, they snap and break their bones with the power of the mind, they predict future attacks that appear out of nowhere and devastate anything that happens to be standing in the way!

2. Has anyone ever flirted with you?

Of course they have! Fun times!

3. Have you ever felt awkward or uncomfortable in your life?

I have, when I was very, very young, but I would rather not go into details. It is a long story that ends in death.

4. Do you think you'd be a match against a Legendary Pokémon?

Sylvio, a match for legendary Pokemon! Ahahaha! Of course I am... as long as they don't know it.

5. Do you think you'd be able to face an insane mother Delphox defending her child?

It would depend on the circumstances, dear. I am not a man to rush head-first into action.

6. I can't tell, are you wearing clothes?

Sometimes, I am.

7. If you are wearing clothes, have you considered wearing a wizard hat?

I do wear a wizard hat, when I am at Beatruce! The wizard's hat is my signature there.

8. Lastly, what do you think of machines?

Machines? Lady! Sylvio has no need for such things.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • Questions for Mark Wilson.

1. If you had to give up being a Trainer what would you do instead?

I'd probobly go on to be a teacher, to at least teach others the things I learned as a trainer. I think that'd be the most realistic scenario I'd take if that happened.

2. What Pokemon do your parents have?
    I didn't mention this before, but two of my Pokemon once belonged to my parents. Len, my Poliwraith belonged to my mother while Commodore, my Porygon belonged to my dad. My dad wasn't too big of a trainer but my mom sure knew what she was doing! I remember she had an Azumarill named Buster and a Roserade named Domino on her team. She had alot more but those were the two most stand out members that she had and I believe she still has them on her side to protect herself just incase. She may be retired as a trainer but that doesn't mean she forgot how to be a darn good one!

3. What is your greatest weakness as a Trainer?
    I tend to overplan things or other think what my opponent is going to have their Pokemon do. Another weakness would probably be my overconfidence at points, especially when I come up with some brand new strategy or something but I've hopefully been getting a little better at that... but just you wait till the tournament though!

4. Who do you most respect?
    When I arrived to the school, A girl by the name of Valorie Ryder was a trainer I looked up to while I was starting out. I kinda set a goal for myself to go against her in a battle and eventually stand a chance against her team. I was able to win one match in a one on one and she kinda took it a bit personally... that really hit me hard so nowadays I'm not sure. I still think she's a real force to be reckoned with though but guess we'll have to see at the tournament who the top trainer is huh?

Besides Valorie, I really looked up to my mom as a trainer. She taught me a few basics before I made it to school and after I'm finished, I wouldn't mind having a battle with her.

5. If you could learn to use a Pokemon move, which move and why?

I'd want to learn how to use Detect. Think about it. A temporary moment where your senses are increased to their maximum potential. I could do some really darn cool stuff with that! If someone were to attack me from behind I could just step to the side and counter attack! I always found it impressive whenever Snype used the move.
    ---
    Questions for Sammy

1. What is it about Mark that makes you want to take him down so badly compared to any other trainer? Other then the fact that he beat you in a battle once?

2. Favorite Pokemon type?

3. Are there any other trainers that you'd consider as huge competition?

4. What kind of profession would you like to take on?

5. Do you have anybody that you admire as well?

The Charred Mecha Dragon Zero

The Dragoness Artist
    Years
  • Yay! Questions to answer! 8D

Frozen: I'm the one answering, imbecile...

1. Pardon me saying, but, you seem anti social, or introverted, at least. Has that helped you in coping with your life?

Anti social? Well... It's more like I don't find this worth my time. But that really depends... But I am more inbetween really. Somewhat...

2. Your past seems to weigh upon you. Would you please tell us what it is you have been through? We won't tell anyone - you can open your heart to us.

Tell anyone? *chuckles* Tell anyone? Well, if you insist. *he says with a malevolent smile* I killed my entire village, and my best friends, all because of existing. That is something I will never forget. *he finishes with a snarl*

3. What is your happiest memory?

*frowns* Happiest memory? *looks to the distance with a nostalgic look in his eyes* Well... There was this one time, during my time as the advisor of education, I was on my break Alishya... *sighs* She and Haywire were tending to children while I rested. I came out of my room and went to the classroom, there Alishya was talking a little child, a halfbreed, like me. The child was a dog halfbreed of the beagle breed. The child looked up to Alishya, after Alishya finished reading to him a story, something about a prince saving a long haired girl, I think, and asks, "Do you have a prince, Miss Ally?"

I saw Alishya was surprised for a moment before beaming a smile, the happiest one I've ever seen from her. Then she answered, "Yes, I do. But he's not really a prince like in the the story. But he has the heart of one."

"Who is it?"

Alishya closed the book and picked up the little boy. "Do you remember Mister Isaac? Well, he's the one."

"Really?" the young one asked, and Alishya nodded. "I hope you two live happily ever after."

Alishya chuckled and that's when I fainted. Yes, I really did faint. I just couldn't believe it. Although I do realize she might mean something else by "prince." Still...

4. So, are you a lizard beastman like your father? Do you feel ashamed, belonging to such a race?

No, I am a halfbreed. As the name suggests, half beastman, half human. Ashamed? Well, before, I would immediately say "no" but... As much as I don't mind my heritage, a part of me wishes I wasn't what I am, then maybe I wouldn't be in agony...

5. What exactly is that which you call an "experimentation vial?" It seems shady...

Hmph. *shrugs* If you insist. It's a vial containing my demon, Garuyel.

6. Why do you like to be called Frozen?

Because I don't want to be reminded of what I did.

--------------

Questions for Slyvio! Again!

1. Have you dabbled in any occult?
    2. Have you ever tried eating ice cream?
    3. Is there anything you consider adorable?
    4. Mind telling us who was the most memorable Pokémon to have flirted with you?
    5. Do you have a doctor?
    6. Do you listen to music?
    7. Have you tried using your magic for pranks?

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • To Blue Verebess
    What is your spirit like?
    Do you like to fight?
    Are you trustworthy and dedicated?
    What are you afraid of, and has it ever (or will ever stop you?
    Ever given up before? why?

(SAO RP)
    What is your full name? Call me Kai Fei
    When and where were you born? I was born March 3rd, 22 years ago, in Paris (Family wanted their baby to be born there, we actually live in New York)
    Who are/were your parents? They're a couple of rich stiffs who probably wanted a less exciting kid. Too bad for them though, I made sure to keep everything nice and exciting. I haven't really had much contact with them in four years, so who knows what the hell they're doing now.

Do you have any family other than your parents? I got extended family that my parents don't acknowledge, probably because they're always begging. Honestly, my real family is my friends, those guys are great. Not a single one would run from a fight, I'd trust them with my life in a heartbeat.

Any story from the past you'd like to share with us? First fight I got in was back in third grade. About four rotten cowards were ganging up on a tiny fellow. I think the kids were in fourth grade at the time. Anyways, I didn't hesitate to defend the little runt. needless to say, I got a few scrapes, and a broken arm to go with my suspension from school, but I didn't go out without breaking one of the kid's noses and knocking another out cold. This fight has never left me, because it was the first time I actually felt alive.

Where do you live in, and with whom? Describe the person/people. I live alone, though by now I'm probably in a hospital bed with a bunch of other suckers who were tricked into this virtual reality game.

What do you do for a living? Last few months? I run a guild and do personal jobs for items in game. Back before I got trapped, I work as a manager at a McDonalds. I've been given awards for my effectiveness, but all I do is encourage people to work as hard as I do, I don't hire slackers. I'm sure the establishment is fine despite my absence, I trust my workers are holding out.

Do you have any special abilities? I was born with a great face, smile, and a ton of energy! If I'm not the brightest person you've met, then I'll try harder. Oh, and I tend to become extremely focused on tasks, like dangerously focused. A fight against me could go sour in a few minutes if you get me pumped enough, I've broken my fist in a fight before by missing and punching the ground, needless to say, it only got worse as I pummeled the guy with my broken and unbroken fist.

Tell us more of your appearance. Height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks, this kind of things. Well I'm about 5"11, black hair, brown eyes, and I'm half white, half Asian. I look a lot younger than 22, though I carry myself with plenty of respect and confidence, so nobody has ever called me out on looking like a teenager (except those cursed bartenders who card me all the freaking time). I got scars yeah, on my fists and arms mostly. I have a full back tat of the sun, but it isn't shown unless I'm shirtless.

Clothing tends to be whatever my stylish friend suggests, she is a clothing genius. She could put me in all pink and I would trust her haha.

To which social class do you belong? Definitely lower class. My parents can be as rich as they want, I won't take a dime from them.

Do you have any allergies, diseases or physical weaknesses? Well, some of my bones are weaker than they should be from constant fights. Ever since I moved out, I've taken medication to reduce my spirit a bit so I don't hurt myself or get in trouble.

What does your voice sound like? A loud and commanding tenor.

What do you have in your pockets? Hopefully my wallet and phone is still sitting in my pockets when I wake up.

Do you admit to having any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I can get too tunnel visioned, and I am also very easy to excite. I'm directly banned from several bars due to fights because I missed a day or two of medication.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

1. What's my spirit like? You mean what I'm like on the inside? Hm...well I'm inquisitive, I always want to learn and see new things. People tell me I'm sweet, and I guess that's true because I'm easily moved by the misfortune of others. I'm a protector, as I feel the need to save those who are in danger and when doing so, forget my own fears.

2. Do I like to fight? Yeah, I do. If you're talking about pokemon battles, then I'm always ready to go, I intend to battle for the rest of my life. Do I personally like to fight? I don't really like or dislike it, but I'm always willing to join in the fray if something I believe in is at stake. When encountering Rockets, I sometimes threw myself at them.

3. Am I trustworthy and dedicated? For the most part. When it comes to something I'm passionate about, I'm always dedicated. When it comes to secrets, you can always trust me to keep one. When I say I'll do something, I'll always do it. I never lie, even if the truth will hurt, so you can always trust me with the truth. Now when it comes to chores, schoolwork, and other things I don't want to do...I admit, I can slack off a bit. I won't blow the job off completely, but I am prone to getting distracted and therefore can take a while to get stuff done.

4. I'm scared of heights. Thankfully I've never really had to deal with them on my journey. I have, however, faced this fear before through activities like pushing myself to the top in indoor rock climbing, and I even agreed to go on a ride with my friend that strapped a harness around your body, raised you about 150 feet into the air, and then dropped you, letting you swing. So if I can face heights for the sake of achieving a goal or satisfying a friend, then I could probably do it for a goal I was passionate about.

5. Yes, I have given up before. After that trainer from Johto, Ethan, beat me. I was depressed for a few weeks after and didn't see the point of continuing my journey. I mean, after 3-years of training and winning battle after battle, I was beaten by someone whose pokemon had less experience than mine. I felt like a failure as a trainer, even though I'd done the best I could. What did the fact that my best wasn't enough say about me? Meanwhile Green returned back to Pallet from the Sinnoh region and came to my house to see how his rival was doing and how they compared. I hadn't told my Mom about my feelings, so she told him she would get me and he waited outside. I went out and as we talked, I pretended nothing was wrong, though eventually got to mentioning that I wasn't sure I wanted to keep training anymore. He asked me why not, and honestly sounded a little mad. I admitted to him that I lost to another trainer and how I felt about it. He told me that was weak and that he couldn't stand for the only person who'd ever outmatched him to give up. He told me that after he lost the championship to me, he didn't give up, so why am I? I knew he was right. So I decided I would always try to be the very best pokemon trainer for as long as I live, no matter how many times I may be defeated.
    Please note that the rules of this thread state that you need to ask someone else 5 questions each time you post a reply of your own. It's about time to ask away now!

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
  • Questions for Blue Verebess (p!kachu):​

1) Your mother named you after the fluid that all life in the world of Pokemon depends on. Do you feel you've lived up to her expectations, surpassed them, or...?

2) If you weren't such an impressive trainer, what would you be doing with your life?

3) If you had to replace one member of your team with a Dunspace, which would you replace, and what would you nickname the Dunsparce?

4) Have you made any good rivals or companions on your escapades?

5) What would you say has been your most difficult battle, aside from the battle with Ethan?

Answers for SV from Isak:​

1. What made you develop the method you did for testing the people you trust?

Well, I don't really have a specific method, to be completely honest. It's usually more of a spur-of-the-moment thing, and it could be anything from simply moving around someones stuff, to maybe a water-filled balloon in a doorway. We don't really have the time for petty games at the moment, though.

2. Are there any among the Gold Tribe you trust more than others? Less than others?

Most of the Gold Tribe I knew is... erm... dead.

Uhanywayyeah, there are a couple I trust more than others. I grew up around Garland in Amoon, so he's definitely up there. There is Beryl. Also, this Pawniard named... Tavhir? We were in Exanthian History back in the ECUL. Cool guy, albeit a bit moody. He needs to relax a bit. Maybe he should take a nap?

3. What do you think about the current state of affairs in Exathor?

I am not a "big picture" kind of Pokemon. I tend to stick with the essentials like what orders I have to follow. That means I'm still not caught up on the particulars before me and Beryl arrived in Amoon. Cyrus is a nice enough guy from what I've heard, but, right now, I'm focused on my headache...

Ow.

It's not as bad now as it was during the march, but I have really been regretting jumping off that airship for a while, now...

4. You're given a free pass to suddenly leave Exathor behind and the (presumably) impending destruction heading your way. No strings attached, no sacrifices to yourself personally. Would you take it?

Hell no. Exathor my home. I have a duty to my family, my friends, my village... If you tried to force me to leave, I'd conk you right between the eyes before getting right back to work.

5. Can you describe your ideal day?

A nice, chilly day out in the forests around Amoon. If you had grown up there like I did, you would probably know what I mean. Cold tolerance is a must, there.

And, Introducing Beryl Ibha!

What is your full name?

Beryl of the Ibha pack. Officially, Beryl "Steamroller" Ibha. Please refer to me as Beryl from this point onward.

My mother, a fine older Donphan, bore me somewhere out in the desert surrounding Pyrgos many moons ago. The exact location is not important, and I will probably never know. I don't consider it as vital of information as the exact situation unfolding in Exathor.

Truly, my entire pack growing up. My mother, Lamilla, obviously played a significant role as well. She was the matriarch of the pack, and she was the one who made the ultimate decision to stop roving around the desert and settle down in Pyrgos.

My pack is rather large, so it would be very hard to list them all. I have many relatives, uncles, aunts, sisters and brothers. Also of note were my many instructors at the Exanthian College of Union and Liberty, as they all played some role in shaping me, even though I might have left a few bruises on them in return.

Beryl laughs at the happy memories of her younger years.

There are many memories I could share, truly. Many good, many bad. None of them especially come to mind, though.

The Gold Tribe is currently stationed in the White Citadel, preparing for whatever threat will pop up next. A lot of familiar faces here. The Floatzel Garland, the Shiftry Ambrose, the Primeape Demetrus, the Buneary Isak... there's also these two Pokemon, a Poliwhirl and a Blaziken, that I'm really having trouble with. The Blaziken, Alphus, is apparently some big-name artist, and he has this sycophantic Poliwhirl, Dean, who follows him around, shirking his duties whenever he sees fit.

...He makes me want to smash a wall. It's an urge which is hard to resist.

There is also the Emperor's shields, a large group of Doublade and Aegislash, and a number of nobles. And possibly some assassins in our midst. Dean and I were just about to get back to sweeping the castle, to root out any threats to these members of nobility.

When I get a chance, I hope to retire to my dwelling in Union City until I am needed by the Emperor again.

I live to serve the whims of the Emperor, and to defend the land of Exathor from any threats to it, from the inside and out. Wherever this war takes me, that is where I go. I am his sword... er, hammer. Yes, that is definitely more fitting.

Slamming myself into obstacles at full speed. Precision strikes while rolling at impressive speeds. Other than that, not really. As a species, we Donphan tend to have far greater physical endurance and memory than other Pokemon, but that is not really "special". Of course, my many years of combat experience has helped me become further durable.

My appearance? I am a well-worn Donphan. Broken tusk, battle scars, the works. The most distinguishing thing on my person would be the golden bangle I have tightly lodged on my remaining left tusk.

I belong to the Gold Tribe, a social class in and of itself. We are the Emperor's weapon, and are compensated as such.

If I told you that, how would I know that this information would not be used against me in some fashion? I guess I can say that I don't particularly enjoy negotiating with Pokemon with over-inflated egos.

It's deep. I can't really describe it. You'd have to hear me for yourself.

I don't have pockets. I also rarely carry anything with me, as it probably would not last long while I roll around.

I've been told I can be a, ahem, hard-ass, and be overtly strict even when there is not anything of concern going on. This is probably because I believe in keeping a tight regimen when possible, and abhor slacking off of duty. When I get really frustrated, I make good use of my trunk. To any soldiers that get out line: You have been warned.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Questions back to Kaveri:

1. If you could force any member of the group to be a member of the Gold Tribe for a day, who would it be and why?
    2. Have there been any notable reactions from people seeing that you are blue?
    3. Does anyone in the group scare you particularly?
    4. If you could force your brother to hang out with someone from the group for a whole day, who would you choose and why?
    5. Have you ever been embarrassed by anything?
    (Also, feel free to answer any of the questions from the block below if you think they apply to you, too)

Questions for both Megaman's Snype and SV's Guardia:

1. What would you say is the most difficult thing you have ever had to do?
    2. If you had to swap lives/bodies with one person in the whole group, who would it be, what would you do and why?
    3. Do you ever think there will be a time when Thieves and Gold Tribe can live in comfort and harmony?
    4. If you could learn the deepest darkest secret of anyone in the group, whose would it be and why?
    5. If you had to organise surprise birthday parties for two people in the group (pick as appropriate), what would you do? In terms of what you'd set up and who you'd invite. For the record, 'kill myself' is not an option :P

SUPER LEGITIMATE bonus question for all three:

6. What'cha think of Raz? :P

Answers from Raz:

1. Well, now that you've brought measurements up, what is you preferred system of measurement? The metric system or the imperial system?

Either of those, yes. Prick.​

2. Being a Psychic-type, you can of course lift things with your psychic powers. Could you also use your psychic abilities to fly?

Hmph, who do you think I am, an amateur? Levitating oneself is simple enough, so yes, I can. Frankly, I prefer to launch myself around the battlefield with measured blasts of whatever energy comes to mind. It's a fairly useful tactic; doesn't require nearly as much energy as levitation to get the same results, and can be combined with blowing up whatever so happens to be in the opposite direction of where you want to go. It's quite destructive and wonderful as such, and not that difficult when you're a 'mon of my, erm... well, let's just say that there are some benefits to being a Ralts, and leave it at that. *Aghem*, size, *aghem*.​

3. What's with all the berries? Can I have one?

If you never ask me about it again, go right a-f*cking head.​

4. Assuming you have a to-kill list, who is at the top of the list? Besides Darkrai.

Pff- I don't need a 'to-kill' list, because everyone I really want dead is either already obliterated, or I'm in the process of killing them! Although... actually, now that I think about it, with my current behavioural sanctions it could be something to invest in. Hah! Would you look at that, you aren't so useless after all! Good suggestion. Evil suggestion, rather. I'd say, besides Darkrai, probably one of his lieutenants or something. I'm fairly straightforward in who I want dead, you know.​

5. Are there any among the group who you wouldn't mind having as an accomplice?

Any of them, really, so long as they stop behaving like the annoying, pitiful bastards they are. That only goes for some of the group, of course - Snype, for instance, has already been drafted into my minionship. He's a fine accomplice as far as I'm concerned. Adept at ice-cream location. Quite the charismatic fellow, too, so probably good to have on-hand whenever anyone wants to force any kind of diplomatic crap. Probably helps that he shares my vertical challenges - always nice to have another to rally to the cause, honestly, adjustable seats aren't that bloody difficult to make.​

Answers from Pendro:

1. Did you get your stuttering because you're fearful? Or a glitch in your programming?

Erm, a, uh... a what? I- erm, really, it's probably because of my general nervous disposition - if you consider that 'fearful', then by all means then that's the reason, erm- seriously? A 'glitch in my programming'? Just because I'm made of metal, it doesn't make me a machine. I'm just as sentient as the next 'mon, thank you very much...​

2. What do you usually do in a fight?

I think I... I... I'm really not sure what I do, I... probably something, but it's really quite blurry. I don't think I can really, erm... think straight.​

3. What are your favorite books?

Uh... if I were to say 'all of them', would you believe me?​

4. When do you usually read?

Whenever I get the chance.​

5. How often do you go to the battlefield? If any.

Erm... far more often than I'd like, especially seeing as we're in the middle of a war and a possible apocalypse...​

6. Do you have any enemies?

Erm... none that know me as an individual, I don't think. I hope not, at least... mostly, my enemies are just Thrace and the Crimson Crusade. Or in general, anyone who wants to kill me or someone I like.​

7. Has anyone accidently fallen on you?

I, er... yes, actually. Back in Alamagna, during the siege, a couple of Meowstic dropped down from the ladder on the battlements... Jacob and Sophia, I think. Frightened the living daylights out of me.​

8. Did you have a best friend growing up?

I, erm... do you count inanimate objects?​

9. What happened when you were kidnapped?

Erm, long story. In short, after taking a Dark Pulse from Yveltal, I was left in a bit of a bad state. 'Faery' of the Gold Tribe was assigned to carry me where I needed to go, and... well, it, erm, didn't end up being where I actually needed to go. I-it was, erm... very tiring, not much time for rest which I think I probably needed. Couldn't really get out of it because I was pretty much crippled. Not a great experience.​

10. What's your favorite game to play?

The one where I get to read and drink tea.​

11. Why are you so shy?

Erm... I'm looking into it. Probably the general result of inherited traits and experience, as everything is - though I'll let you know if anything else comes up and I become far more adept at understanding the deepest inner-workings of Pokémon psyche. Or, erm... well, I'm not actually sure how I would let you know about it, but it's the thought that counts, I suppose. Sorry.​

12. What is life like in the Gold Tribe?

Not quite as comfortable as I'd understand it being in peacetime... being only fairly recently recruited into active service, all I've really know of Gold Tribe life is a rebellion and a destructive crusade. What I assume is the worst of it, basically... or I hope it is, at least, Arceus forbid there's worse to come. It's at times very stressful, and very, very frightening, but... I suppose a lot of it has been a learning experience. It's also, erm, forced me to be somewhat social, which has been, uh... much the same. Truthfully, it's seemed very difficult, but under these circumstances and facing the threat of impending doom, I'm not sure there's anywhere else I'd rather be. For better or worse.​

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Questions for Beryl Ibha!

1. Who is your favorite Gold Tribesman besides yourself?
    2. Who do you absolutely not trust out of the 'mon closest to you over these past few events?
    3. What is your opinion on the current state of Exathor?
    4. Would you consider yourself popular among the others given your personality?
    5. You're given a free pass to suddenly leave Exathor behind and the (presumably) impending destruction heading your way. No strings attached, no sacrifices to yourself personally. Would you take it?
    6. There is an end coming soon. To Exathor, Thrace, the Gold Tribe, Stygia, Hesperia, who knows? What do you hope to accomplish? What do you hope to preserve?

Questions for Andrea Jones!
    1. What did you learn about Mega Evolution so far that you could say?
    2. Why do you steal sometimes? What caused that?
    3. Any interesting tales in your travels so far?
    4. What's Oliver like?
    5. What's your ideal day like?

Questions from Megaman

1. Any personal hobbies?

You don't have a lot of free time as the leader of the Gold Tribe. It sucks, but that's what you sign up for. I do like to go up to high places sometimes and just see the sights.

2. You mentioned Snype being "too damn likable". What if it that you like about him?

Heh, nothing! He's a loser! *sticks out tongue* Mmm... I guess you could say that he has a way of making a tense situation less tense. Dialing down the despair. When every day is a battle, having someone who could do that really is a treat. Now if he wasn't such a scoundrel...

3.What if the thieves didn't exsist? What would change?

Maybe we could finally use Eden Forest for something productive instead of it being a lair for all criminals to hide out in! Not that I'm complaining. Thieves have been pretty damn quiet recently, and their hideout is pretty cool, but damn it I wish we didn't have to fight. But I guess if we didn't need to, then the world wouldn't really need the Gold Tribe either, right?

4. Are you ticklish?

What... what the hell kinda question is that? No, I'm not ticklish! Idiot.

5. If you could be any other species other then a Zangoose, what would you be? Legendaries included.

Grandpa once told me a story about his dad, Kent Reed, meeting up with a legendary in his life, a Ho-Oh. I think it'd be pretty cool to be that. Fly wherever you want, don't have to take anything from anyone... yeah that'd be nice.

Questions from Turnip!

1. What would you say is the most difficult thing you have ever had to do?

Let go of the friends and family I've lost. Especially 30 years ago. I thought that would be the most pain I'd ever have to endure, but now it's starting all up again.

2. If you had to swap lives/bodies with one person in the whole group, who would it be, what would you do and why?

Being in command is pretty stressful, but if I had to choose something, I'd want to see what life was like from someone completely different. Penance and Snype are out because they're both in leadership positions too. I'd probably choose someone non-Gold Tribe, so Cal, Kav, Abel and Zai are out. Who would want to be that lame ass Charlie? Hmm, maybe Sylvio. He's somewhat of a mystery to me. I'd want to know more about who he is and where he's from. Maybe see how he views life and what he has done for fun.

3. Do you ever think there will be a time when Thieves and Gold Tribe can live in comfort and harmony?

I hope so. I really do. Many Gold Tribe leaders before me were set on taking them down. I'm trying to look at the bigger picture here. Darkrai is the enemy, not necessarily the Thieves. The problem is, we Gold Tribe stand for something. And if we do somehow manage to defeat the Dark One, then what happens between the Gold Tribe and the Thieves. I know thieves, I fought beside some, I'm almost on friendly terms with some. I don't want to have to fight them. But if they don't find a way to compromise with us, will I have a choice?

4. If you could learn the deepest darkest secret of anyone in the group, whose would it be and why?

It's a toss up between Penance or Snype. I know Snype has his secrets, and him being apart of the Thieves means that whatever he is hiding from me can't be good. Penance, despite all of his preaching of no secrets years ago, is doing the exact same thing. Both have something they aren't fully telling me and it's pissing me off.

5. If you had to organise surprise birthday parties for two people in the group (pick as appropriate), what would you do? In terms of what you'd set up and who you'd invite. For the record, 'kill myself' is not an option

*Smirks* Gold Tribe members would be the most ideal candidates. Kav and Cal, for example. Plus it'd be really easy to organize for them because all I'd have to do is ask the other what they think I'd make for the other person's birthday party! I mean, who knows better than a sibling, right?

6. What'cha think of Raz?

I have a serious problem with the guy, but I'm hoping I'm wrong about it. In all honesty, he seems like the kind of guy I would have to go after if we do pull through this Darkrai fight. Which is surprising because he's so... well, you know, tiny. But I'd be a damn fool if I go underestimating him because of that. But he also has this almost childish way of understanding and responding to things. It makes me think that I might be able to get through to him enough to change how he behaves.... mmm not likely. We'll see what happens.

Questions from Nakuzami

What's your idea of a great society? You must have some idea of where you'd like things to head if you defeat Darkrai.

A great society? One that doesn't have the grief that Darkrai feeds off of. Or at the very least a minimal amount. I don't think any society can have no chaos or only order. We are all shades of those two extremes. But the closest we are to order without pushing toward dictatorial and still peaceful might just be what we're looking for. Or, at the very least, a society of harmony. It's not exactly order, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

If you didn't have all these disasters to deal with, where do you think you'd be? What would you want to be doing?

I do like to fight. That's the way I always was. A fighter. Hmm... you know, I'm not entirely sure if its true, but I hear there's a famous arena in Karn where fighters from across the land come to compete. That might be kinda cool... *grins*

If you had kids, how would you raise them? Would you train them as initiates for the Gold Tribe, or would you want to get them away from all of the strife?

I... uh... I dunno. I thought a few times about having them before, but nothing ever materialized. Being a Gold Tribe leader took up all of my time, and rebuilding it made me blind to a lot of other things I guess... well, Dad raised me to be in the Gold Tribe, and his dad did the same. If I had kids, I'd at least give them the option.

Who or what do you think has had the greatest influence on your development? In fashioning the morals by which you currently abide? Have you ever had to throw your personal morals aside for some "greater good?"

There are four Pokemon that come to mind: My father, Penance, Hanso Sharp-Eye, and Zane Tyrael. They all helped me in some way or another establish my current philosophy of a Gold Tribe worthy of Valkaria. Penance, despite his craziness now, helped start up the path to honesty and integrity. Hanso and Zane helped guide me there, and my father always had the intentions of the Alpha Alliance in his heart, despite the personal turmoil he experienced.

When I was younger, I did toss aside my morals to accomplish goals. I hid things from Penance when he was a Gold Tribe member in order to get him to fight in the upcoming battle. I abandoned my Gold Tribe integrity by running with the thieves for a while. I was never fully pure. But I want the Gold Tribe to be. I want the Gold Tribe to be worthy of the name placed upon them, the praise they receive, the reputation they've earned. It's why I'm so strict with new initiates. I won't make the same mistake as my predecessors. We will not falter in who we are, no matter who we'll eventually have to go through.

How about that Zai? She's pretty awesome, right?

The best! Dependable, hardy, and always there when I need her. She's like me, coming from a line of Gold Tribe in the family, so I always know where her loyalties lie. I fought beside members of her family, and I know she'll be just as dependable as they were.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • 1. What would you say is the most difficult thing you have ever had to do?
    My whole incident with joining the Silver Tribe I suppose. I was in a really dark place but even then, I had to consider the option. Worst part is I didn't even feel bad about it at the time. I still don't know if I do or not nowadays.

Haha...hahaha! You're asking a prankster what he'd do if I swapped bodies with someone! Top of the line humiliation! I wonder if Guardia would get a kick if I walked in town dressed real pretty or something! Keheh! Dressed in Gold too just to get on her nerves a little more!

Comon, then what would we do? Steal from some homes outside? We make a livelyhood off of others! If we're gonna live in comfort and harmony I sure hope they got alot of homes and money laid out for us! Cuz otherwise it just won't be that simple. I'd be the "King of Suck ups" then!

Sylvio without a doubt. I've known the guy for awhile but I swear he keeps alot to himself. Not to say I don't have alot of secrets but ya know, a thief can't help but be nosey sometimes ya know?

5. If you had to organise surprise birthday parties for two people in the group (pick as appropriate), what would you do? In terms of what you'd set up and who you'd invite. For the record, 'kill myself' is not an option
    12.%20tongue.gif

I'd probly throw one for Charlie. He's been a pretty swell fella in the group. I think the best approach would be to royally piss him off and then boom! Surprise party! Kehehe. Maybe I could throw one for Guardia too without her even knowing it! We could sneak right in, get the confeti all over, and throw a nice party for her and perhaps the rest of the Goldies. With our own thief charm of course! Confetti aint free you know!

6. What'cha think of Raz?
    12.%20tongue.gif

He's a cute fella. He has the whole "evil overlord thing" But he's a child at heart. For some reason I've found it very easy to connect with the guy. Just play along with what he says and its pretty simple. And have alot of ice cream prepared. Kid loves that stuff. Kehe.

Questions for Raz:
    1. Any emotional attachments to your "minions"?
    2. Why do you get joy out of being evil?
    3. What would an alternate universe Raz be like?
    4. Least favorite thing to be called?

Questions for Guardia
    :
    1. Gotta ask you this one. Alternate Universe Guardia. What would she/he be like?
    2.Anybody you've been jealous of?
    3. Think you'll win against Darkrai?
    4.Think you could win a fight against Snype? Keheh...oops!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back