• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well someone's popular!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Probably around 3. I just registered this October, but OVP ppl know me.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    i think i am around 4 or 5
    i m not posting much nowadays and i don't know how much popular i am xD xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Im gonna go with a 1 or 2. I wouldnt really consider myself either well known or popular nessesarily. This is probably due to not being too active in too many sections around here, or talking to that many people. I dont really care too much about popularity Im here just to be on the forums and discuss things with people.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I dislike popularity so much, I'd prefer if we were all equal instead. However, relating to the question, it would have to be a 1 because only something like 7 people know me.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • Probably a 2, I'm relatively new and I don't post often anymore. I've had trouble making friends in this particular community, not sure why. I also never go into the Hacking section of the forum or anything like that, I mainly stay in Trivia and Pokemon General :B

Years
  • I would say 0, but I did get quite a bit of positive feedback for my username when I joined less than a week ago, so I'll just say 1 :P

Fuyuki~

Banned
    Years
  • I'm well-known enough I suppose, so maybe a 6 out of 10?

I hardly fit in with anybody here and I'm pretty loud.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    A 1? Or maybe 0.
    Nobody here really knows me. I've only had an actual conversation with something non-Pokemon-related with one person (Scarf). :T But I do have one person on my friend list thing so.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    0 Or a 1, either way. I prefer to stay anoymous then to be known. I'm just not a soical active person.

Back