• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm too lazy to make my post pretty or write a lot about myself. I'm just here to enjoy the ride. To do wild things with wild hosts, to shoot as many people as I possibly can and to visit every saloon in town.

Did they have Mates in the old west?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Personally, I expect some people gonna like me, but most people gonna hate me.

I'm gonna do everything it takes to win this game, and hm! My strategy seems it'll be working as a dream! You see, whatever I want happens, I was born for this. This is what God made me for.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Arrrr, it's good to finally set sail on the seven seas again. I've spent farrrrr too long as a landlubber, it'll do me some good to be on the waves once more.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Arrrr, it's good to finally set sail on the seven seas again. I've spent farrrrr too long as a landlubber, it'll do me some good to be on the waves once more.

MNyUP2G.jpg

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • This should be a memorable experience. I'm already liking the Wild West style of this...world. It was one of my favorite themes when I was a child. Well, this doesn't matter much.

This place suddenly turned talkative. Too much noise but I can live with that. All this talk about how hosts won't harm us is annoying me. I never expected them to. Let's see what "Westworld" has to offer.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm just a stand up guy trying to live my life and spread humor across the world.

Just don't let my jokes fly above your head.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I for one would like to meet the sheriff of thus shanty town... and his wife. Hehehe Oh and anyone wanna buy a some of my 100% Gold-Rush Finding Pan? It's guaranteed to land you some gold. For the low low price of $30. -Unveils a cast iron frying pan half-painted yellow-

Years
  • Personally, I expect some people gonna like me, but most people gonna hate me.

I'm gonna do everything it takes to win this game, and hm! My strategy seems it'll be working as a dream! You see, whatever I want happens, I was born for this. This is what God made me for.

Unless you mean me, there is no god.

Arrrr, it's good to finally set sail on the seven seas again. I've spent farrrrr too long as a landlubber, it'll do me some good to be on the waves once more.

There are no pirates either.

Years
  • My name is slim shady. I like the pe....damn I'm losing my mind 'cause you know I'm ****ing bored. Why there are so many weaklings gathered here. They look ****ing weak. I don't know why I'm here. Why the heck I'm alive...

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yarrrr ye denialists be what is wrong with the worrrrrld. Evidence right in front of ye but ye ignore it like ye got two eyepatches 'n ye eyes.

Would you like a treasure map, only $5! -There's a red X on a battered piece of paper, on the other side is a wanted poster.-

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • DAWN

THE TRAIN WHISTLED AND CHUGGED INTO THE STATION...

It's coal engine billowing smoke into the air as its brakes whined to a halt, jolting the passengers aboard awake and alert. They had arrived. They were finally in Westworld.

The conductor shouted out, "Sweetwater! Last stop!"

The passengers clamored from the cars and onto the station platform. A rising sun greeted their faces as they stepped over boards of wood - some rotted and some freshly placed. The town was alive in the early dawn as men and women trotted from storefront to storefront, some chatting and some quietly going about their business. Some of the men were already drunk, stumbling from the old saloon and laughing boisterously. Some of these men walked clear across the road into the brothel, ready to fill a void or just to have some fun.

Along the side of the road, on a soapbox, stood a lawman holding a poster. The face was too obscured to see from this far away, but he yelled to the crowd gathering around him: "This killer is wanted dead or alive! Five hundred dollar reward for any information that leads to their capture. If ya'll have any information, step forward and help the law!" The crowd murmured and tittered as the lawman stepped down and nailed the wanted poster to the jail wall. Not far from this scene, a drunk stumbled and tripped, landing face first in mud and horse dirt. Those near the man laughed and clapped, but the old drunk crawled his way to the horse troth. He dunked his head into it, cleaning off the mud - but not the stench.

Tumbleweeds rolled past the train station as the train roared back to life and began loudly departing. It was off to pick up more travelers to this place.

The train passengers excitedly stepped down onto the dirt road and made their way into town. They all had agendas and they all had goals to accomplish. It was time for them to see what Westworld could offer them.

YOU MAY NOW SUBMIT YOUR DAWN ACTIONS. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS.

FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE ROLEPLAYING TOGETHER, CHATTING, AND INTERACTING. THERE IS NO PUNISHMENT FOR TALKING AT ANY POINT IN THIS GAME.

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I see the drunk being laughed at by the people...

Oh no, that poor man!

I confront the people...

HEY Y'ALL, DONT BE RUDE! YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL ACROSS LOTS!

I looked towards the drunkard.

Uhm, are y'all okay? You seem to be hurt.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • tfw you're still missing 50% of NAs

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back