• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • [slap Johnny and Naku for being stupid]

I swear if you two don't duel, I'll shoot both of you in the leg. Either settle this or drop it now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What are your thoughts on Johnny's theory?

Which one? His thoughts about the judge seem plausible. We've had lots of roles like that in the past.
    His comment about Red Johnny being a character is obvious.

Also, I don't think Gunner's foolish enough to try and goad two innocent people into killing each other. Doing random shit like that is just typical Gunner.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
  • Okay I'm going to play now. This game looks interesting but I have no conclusive leads or anything yet. Are lynches mandatory in this game?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Have you considered reading the rules?

Johnny's theory that me and Naku are working together to throw some shade at him Aka one of us is the Judge etc.

Johnny said:

Johnny that is also known as contributing and giving out cases and possibilities. If you dislike that then you're anti-town. Do I hunk Gunner and Alex are suspicious? No, not really but it's a possibility that they may be the Clockmaker because they brought it up.

As for the second part I clearly said that it was too easy and didn't vote.

EDIT: Also my role actually works differently from the EM one too! Coincidence right.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Johnny's theory that me and Naku are working together to throw some shade at him Aka one of us is the Judge etc.

Johnny that is also known as contributing and giving out cases and possibilities. If you dislike that then you're anti-town. Do I hunk Gunner and Alex are suspicious? No, not really but it's a possibility that they may be the Clockmaker because they brought it up.

As for the second part I clearly said that it was too easy and didn't vote.

EDIT: Also my role actually works differently from the EM one too! Coincidence right.

It's worth investigating if any of us are able to do that I suppose but i's not a very strong link. There's definitely a lot more worth to investigating Naku though who clearly chose to interpret an open statement as directed at himself. Ego or not that was a weird move.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Because they brought up the whole Clockmaker thing? I feel like Clockmaker would try and say that roles work differently because he is a broken role and is more dangerous than mafia.

And I said that I didn't necessarily think they're the Clockmaker, I was just trying to contribute and giving out possibilities. I thought I made this clear in my last post.

I'll [lynch] Johnny for now. I dislike his reaction, but I always do. As GP said, he is clutching here and he accuses me of "no uing' him? I wasn't even accusing him of being scum back then, just defending myself which to me this counts as a rather defensive reaction.

On the other hand I'm loving GP's posts and he's easily my top townread at the moment.

Alex Kaz said:

Thoughts on this situation?

Nakuzami said:
    Salzorrah said:
    Ewery1 said:

Come on guys, I want posts.

Years

• I find posts like this far more concerning than either Seth or Johnny - not that I'm absolving either of suspicion.

Scum Reads: Naku, Gunner
    Could be either: Johnny, Seth

No real town reads as of yet. Johnny, break out the mates I'm gonna need it for this game I think.

[Lynch] Salzorrah

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Here's what you actually said:

The point is that you didn't necessarily think they're the Clockmaker. If you think they're third party because of the reason being 'because roles work differently than in EM' it means you know that third party roles work differently, otherwise why give that as the reason?

Do I need to teach you? Might is used as a probability, usually a low one. I said some kind of independent role because nothing much will change from towny or scum roles: they will be of the same alignment. Independent roles are something else. I don't know if they work differently or not. But my thoughts? They probably do since mine does as well. But Gunner brought up the Clockmaker specifically when she could have brought up any other role. I didn't think they were necessarily Clockmaker OR third party.

I used that phrasing because, you did neither refute my argument, nor did you deny it. You simply said it was right to do what you did, without offering an explanation, only stating opinions as facts, like here:

How is it not? Who's no u ing now? Look contributing means basically sharing his thoughts giving possibilities or scumhunt. All in all helping town. At least trying. How didn't I do this exactly? You aren't really explaining why, just making your opinions seem like facts.

And the whole no u ing thing is bad explained. The name makes it seem like I'm trying to paint you back as scum which I did not at the time. Where did you get the "no uing" from?

You called me "anti-town", how is that not an accusation?

Anti-town means someone who doesn't help town. It doesn't mean scum. Otherwise we would have abandoned the term and use scum forever. At least this is what I got from the word.

I can say that Gunner is anti-town because she doesn't want to share her thoughts. Also the fact that you liked her post just because she said No to me just proves my point.

Read the bolded parts.Need I say more? You're being redundant, elusive and are full of contradictions.

Lol what a joke. I love how you don't show the complete phrase. Are you doing this on purpose? You probably are.

Go read what I said. If you didn't get it maybe I wasn't making myself clear. I basically said the following:

Johnny is accusing me of no u ing him (read what I said earlier about what I thought no u ing was) but I never even accused him of being scum, I was just defending myself. Johnny's reaction seems like a defensive reaction to me.

Or rather, you were VERY defensive.

Gunner's anti-town attitude is concerning indeed. But I think Johnny is worse. But again he always is.

I'm considering Gunner. Look Gunner lol, you better defend yourself and defend yourself good. Share your thoughts now.

Years
  • Apparently sarcasm isn't invented in the wild west, got it.

Apparently you don't understand sarcasm very well and should refrain from attempting to use it until you're better at it. I was thinking you're probably innocent at first, but you're feeling really scummy right now.

I'm also finding it interesting how Seth is sheeping me so hard.

Years

• You focus on him just as much, complaining that he's narrowing down on you is just hypocritical. Both of you need to get your shit together and look at other players more.

I said you're clutching because you are. You're determined for Seth to be mafia in every game the two of you play in right now, it just happens that sometimes you're right. Is he mafia this time? Quite probably, especially with the sheeping, but your critiques of him are not much better than his of Gunner.

I don't remember him sheeping nearly this hard in Alola but it's hard to say because I'm the GM of that and know everything that's going on anyway. Aren't you normally against anything "meta" by the way? Interesting how it's totally okay when you use past behaviour to influence reads but it's bad when anyone else does.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I like how you all think I'm anti-town from a simple joke No. post. You guys are just pathetic, and it's really obvious that you're pulling straws at this point. I don't get why I need to defend myself, where I fail to realize the problem here?

God I miss the old UG, back then you could joke about these things, now you can't even fuckin do it without people blowing shits up out of proportion, ugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back