• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
.esiugsid ni eibwerD saw ti tuo denruT .yltnerappa ,aedi doog yllaer a t'nsaw ynnhoJ gnireffo ,wtB

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
DAY EVENT

A THUD HITTING THE GROUND...

Rung out through the silent town as Johnny toppled over, a bullet through his chest. Abby dropped her gun and sank to her knees. She had done it, but now guilt swelled in her chest. Blood gushed from the open wound on her opponent's body.

She had survived the duel. But at what cost?

Spoiler:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
DAY EVENT

SOMEONE IN THE CROWD BEGAN WALKING FORWARD...

As Abby faced the consequences of what she had done. She heard the footsteps behind her and the click of a revolver.

"W-wait!" she screamed, but the pop of the bullet from the gun as it passed through the back of her skull and exploded from inside her face meant they had never intended to wait. Abby's corpse hit the dirt, blood gushing from under her head, and she was dead.

"This ain't a lawless place. Nobody decides who dies but the law."

Spoiler:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ahoy there, I have awakened from me slumber. I was havin' a wee nap in the corner. Why are other people imitatin' me style o' talkin'?

[VOTE] Bardothren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back