• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What age group of people do you hang out with most?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Uhh I don't THINK this topic has been created before... but here we go..

I'm only 11... but most of my friends are at least 2 years older than me... 2 of my friends are 16. So usually are 13-16 or 17.. but my friends at school of course are 10 and 11.. but they're dumb...
    Got some internet friends around 11 and 12 but its averagly 13-16/17ish..

EDIT: Geez I said "but" a little too much...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I just don't hang out with anyone physically period... so "undeterminable."

If "fake and unreal" stuff are included... then 14~16? *Shrug* Even If I include the "fake and unreal" world, I still have a very limited social life (and I intend to keep it that way.)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I guess it doesn't matter to me, I love to "hang out" with friends of all ages, ^^;; not that I hang out much.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    My adult information class at church is mostly full of adults, and I socialize with them pretty well. I enjoy light conversations with them, maybe it makes me feel mature. X3 Other than that, kids anywhere from 12 and higher. @_@

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Anyone who I can speak more than 2 words with. =P J/K Maybe kids around 12~16? n_n;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I usually hang out with friends that are 15-16 years old, since I'm 16. It's only natural that I hang out with my own age group. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    22sa said:
    I guess it doesn't matter to me, I love to "hang out" with friends of all ages, ^^;; not that I hang out much.
    btw, I don't purposely look for social groups of all ages, but I'd talk to them if they say something to me-lol. *sucks at talking, improving at listening, and fine with chatting xp*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    ... maybe if I actually get out and go to somewhere, then I can get a more accurate telling of which age group do I "hang out" with. At school it must be people around your age group anyway but since i'm uncool due to lack of cash, lack of "coolness" and etc, I hardly talk to anyone.

Church... well same as above. I really don't go to fellowship much anymore unless it's bible study... even though this week it's pizza making night aka not a bible study, I still have to attend because "Oh you haven't been to fellowship for 2 weeks now let's just go to this one anyway" >_>;

<= absolute hatred towards being forced to do something besides school

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I'm 14, most of my friends are older. My friends at school are all 2 or 3 years older than I am, and most of my online friends are older too XD. But I don't really mind who I talk to, just as long as they're interesting! XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I hang around with a lot of different age groups. Here, I seem to have friends that are ALL freshmen in high school, lol. Even in school, I'm usually talking to the juniors and sophomores; mostly because they're all in the drama club with me. If you got something in common with somebody, then I say go for it--regardless of age. Eh, age ain't nothin' but a number!

Years
    Most of my friends are 19 (I'm still 18), but some of them are between 19-25..yet some are like 15,16 it doesn't matter how old you are because it's your personality that counts. I can act like i'm 15 when i'm having fun.. but when it comes to mature situations, ppl say i act much older than i am. (i'm a assistant manager at a restuarant for instance:D)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I usually spend time with my family more then anyone else, so there is a wide age group. Otherwise, all my friends are the same age as me, 14. It hardly matters to me what age a person is though. My little sister is 6 years old and she can put up a better conversation than a lot of high school kids I've seen can, hehe..

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    At school, I hang around with just people in grade 9. I don't really live near the school, and at the moment, grade 9 is the only grade on my bus (due to the special program I'm in that just started this year - so only grade 9s are in it). I do have a couple of friends in grade 10, but for the most part I hang around with people my age (or a year younger, like some of the people in my split class last year).

As for online... o_o; I end up talking to pretty much anyone, regardless of their age. A lot of my friends are either a few years younger or a few years older than I am. ^_^; But it's mostly from the ages 12-18, I would say.

Years
    I don't hang out with anyone (other than my family) outside school. I'm 11, so I...not hang out, talk to, 10-11 year olds. And the only person I really like in that classroom is my teacher...

Back