• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Animal do you wish to annihilate

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • The blobfish is a stupid animal. A 10.

Don't look if you're eating. It looks maad disgusting.
    Spoiler:

Amplified Ampharos

Christmas Plant
    Years
  • EWWWWWWWWW I WAS JUST EATING FISH KIDDING I HATE IT FISH EWWWW I HATE COWS HATE THEN HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM 10 10 10 UGGGGGGHHHHH COWS *SLASHES OUT CLAWS*

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Bears. Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 67. xD

My boyfriend has a phobia of bears. Weird phobia, I know, but they scare the crap outta him, which makes me bad. :< What makes it worse is we live in a place where bears are spotted every now and then. <<;;

-Neko

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • These things are also pretty useless, but cute. A 2.

Spoiler:

Bears. Seriously, on a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 67. xD

My boyfriend has a phobia of bears. Weird phobia, I know, but they scare the crap outta him, which makes me bad. :< What makes it worse is we live in a place where bears are spotted every now and then. <<;;

-Neko

Yo, bears are so cute :/

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Aww. The Blobfish is cute. XD I don't like dogs that much at all.. So 6/10.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
  • Haha, cute blobfish 8D but I would be very scared if I saw one xD
    I like all kinds of animals, I think O_o I think moose is scary, so maybe I will give the moose 3/10 xD But I really want to bannish insects xD

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Mosquito, I'm going to squish you so good.

It's nothing personal, buzzing little critter, but I just don't like the fact that you're spreading nasty deseases such as malaria,
    ruin my sleep all the time and give me bumps on my skin that itch the hell out of me <3

No hard feelings, kay :3 ?

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Politicians.

They are not logical creatures though, so they really classify more closely with bacteria.

Years
  • It's nothing personal, buzzing little critter, but I just don't like the fact that you're spreading nasty deseases such as malaria,
    ruin my sleep all the time and give me bumps on my skin that itch the hell out of me <3

No hard feelings, kay :3 ?

I'll ditto this for sure! I $^$%@#% Mosquito's!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Damn al those animals above are nothing compared to the animal I wish to GTFO of this earth. In a scale of 1/10 it has been Rated E for 11. It is

Spoiler:

Back