• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Currently watching Ouran Highschool Host Club - Episode 26, yes! I'm on the final episode, stayed up all night watching the previous episodes! :)

KenXEcker

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist and Brotherhood. I love it! There should be more! I need my FMA fix! Lol

I'm watching FLCL nd Cowboy Bebop on the side though, both equally amazing :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Only one: One Piece: AKA the greatest show I've ever seen.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Fairy Tail - Episode 108

Meredy, yay! I love her in the manga, she has a pretty-robotic character and all which I really adore, plus her design looks amazing in my opinion! :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Blue exorcist...watched two eps and reading it's manga...i can say i'm in love with this series lol

What anime are you currently watching?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia the Animation: United World Episode

I'm still not sure why it's called 'episode' when there's going to be two of 'em, but eh. This is basically the only thing anime-wise that I've been watching over and over again, and it's probably going to stick like that until after I see the subs, which I'm waiting very impatiently for, aha. I seriously can't wait until the last episode, even though I know for a fact that I'm probably going to baw in that one just like how I did during this episode.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I'm watching a couple of Anime shows as of right now but here are the list of Animes shows I'm watching.

~Towan No Quon
    ~Guilty Crown
    ~Pokemon BW
    ~Uta No Prince Sama
    ~Blue exorcist
    ~FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • I'm currently watching BLEACH episodes. I'm on ep.170 right now, but I watch like 10-20 a day cause it's just so addicting...heheh.

I also just finished Itazura na Kiss. It only took 3 days to watch all 25 episodes. It was really good, but I wish it was longer and it took more time for Kotoko and Irie to finally like each other. I wish the show hadn't moved so fast.

Juicy

Bone to be wild!
    Years
  • I'm only really watching One Piece atm. I used to love anime but lately I've grown to just prefer manga. One Piece is no exception but I love that series enough to want both. I can never have enough One Piece xD

I've also watched a few episodes of Beelzebub while eating which has made me want to read it sometime in the near future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back