• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    This week's episode of the original Futari wa PreCure--the girls have found all the Prism Stones and opened the way to the Garden of Light (where the mascots come from) this week. Next week, I predict our heroines get new powers.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well recently I watched Naruto Shippuuden Episodes 91 and 92. The start of the filler is good. But I might skip the rest. I don't know about that.

Of course I read the latest Chapters of Bleach and Naruto. Man those are action packed. But it seems the arcs are almost over in those two.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2009
    The last thing I watched was ep 13 of Cyborg 009(the 2001 version)
    Let's see...007 found out his wife found another guy black ghost captured him D:

cyborg 009's freakin awesome XD

btw @baby naruto
    DTB has been dubbed already..? DDD:

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I am currently watching/marathoning Episodes 34-49 of GetBackers (ADV English Dub).

As for what I just recently watched, Episodes 16-20 of Hunter x Hunter (Viz Media English Dub) and Episodes 28-33 of GetBackers (ADV English Dub).

@Baby Naruto: Darker Than Black (DTB) has been english dubbed already? DDD:

Yuppers. DVD Volumes 1-3 (Episodes 1-14) have already been released to the U.S., with U.S. DVD Volume 4 (Episodes 15-18) scheduled to be released in the U.S. on May 5, 2009 and U.S. DVD Volume 5 (Episodes 19-22) to be released in the U.S. on June 23, 2009.

The Episodes are uncut, unedited, and uncensored (on the DVDs) by the way, and I LOVE the English Dub voices :).

I'll be PMing you shortly, please reply back.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Chobits ep. 3

This show is... interesting.
    First half of Chobits is almost entirely fanservice (yeah, we get it, Chii trying to do household tasks is very cute), but later in the series it starts to get good. I loved the ending.

Currently watching Spice and Wolf and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (FTR, never saw the original series).

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
    The last manga I've read was Kingdom Hearts. Its really interesting as it is just like playing the video game. The last anime i've watched was Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Even though most people think its too childish but I kinda like it.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well I forgot to say that I read the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Adventures manga Vol.3 on Sunday...I like how it centers around Dialga. XD Hareta reminds me of Sapphire A LOT. =P

Also I'm watching Haruhi Suzumiya in broadcast order (Yeah...18.2 is showing it that way...) Eps. Mystérique Sign & Remote Island Syndrome Part 2.

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    First half of Chobits is almost entirely fanservice (yeah, we get it, Chii trying to do household tasks is very cute), but later in the series it starts to get good. I loved the ending.

I tried watching it and stopped just because of that. Guess I should pick it up again then.

Ashirogi and Fukuda both won the Golden Future Cup, which in turn led to the cutest phone call between Mashiro and Azuki. I've also realised that I'm relating the art style of the series more to Bakuman than I am with Death Note.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Just rewatched episode 1 of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. (very well animated)

Just finished reading Vol.19 of Pokemon Special. Glad to see that Ruby and Sapphire are teaming up again.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Read up to the latest chapter of Wolf and Spice. I'm really enjoying the medieval setting and Lawrence and Horo make for good company together.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    just watched new naruto shippuuden episodes 103 and 104, was great. The hole 2 episodes were just constant fighting

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I just finished watching K-ON Episode 2.

This episode makes my love for Mio grow even more. <3

It's your typical Slice-of-life episode, but it had its hilarious moments. The ED is awesome.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    K-on! episode 2
    I'm enjoying this anime a lot more than I thought I would. When I first saw it, I thought it'd be Lucky Star... but with music. There were parts that I had to skip over because I found them too boring (I was watching it raw, so I couldn't even understand what they were saying). But this anime definatly has it's moments.
    I can see it now - Mio is going to at least make the top 8 of saimoe this year. She's already almost everyone's favorite character.
    Tsumugi(I might have gotten her name wrong) is my favorite. Something about her is just too cute.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Anime:

Lucky Star Episode 6
    lmfao, I just started watching Lucky Star, and it's really funny and cute. D:

Chi's Sweet Home Episode 20
    Another really sweet anime. The episodes are only a few minutes long, but it's so addicting. ;D

I'm planning to watch Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann soon, though.

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    Pandora Hearts Episode One (Anime)

I swear to God, I'll just read the manga. :/ I was really disappointed with the first episode. I thought the animation was a bit, um, well, bad to be honest. And the colours were too pale for me. D: I have other small things about it, but yeah, I was really disappointed.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Chapter 237 (Manga)

Spoiler warnings, maybe? :o Probably.

Spoiler:

Shinshi Doumei Cross Chapter One (Manga)

Nothing special to say here, apart from I'm really enjoying the manga~ 8D The art style is lovely. And I like all the characters.

Honey and Clover Chapter Three (Manga)

Seriously, this series deserves more love. >: I love it. I love the storyline, and the love triangle between Hagumi, Takemoto, and Morita. :D I'm only on chapter three, but God do I love it~ I'd highly recommend it. @__@

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back