• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Tsuabsa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 217
    Uuuughh. So, Syaoran and Watanuki's parents aren't CCS Sakura and Syaoran? They're some other Sakura and Syaoran? That means there's four Sakura and Syaorans now! D<
    ...Not that I'm complaining, because that picture of CCS!Sakura was so cute. I'm going to color iiiit. <3

edit: Wait- or are they? Ahh! This is what happens when there's too many versions of two characters. Tee-hee, don't mind my little rant. I still love Tsuabsa.

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I must be crazy or something, but I finished Code Geass season 1 in one day yesterday. xD
    And it was good too, considering I'm not a fan of mecha.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I recently read Chapter 82 of Detective Conan.

I love these mystery cases. XD

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I'm watching an aime TwilightBlade told me about.
    It's called Rozen Maiden I think =/

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Episode 1. But Before that I watched Dragon Ball Kai - Episode 1

Years
    There was a lot going on for the past few days...so...

I watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (broadcast order, not the official chronological):The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya & The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 3.

Then I read a bit of The Keroro Gunsou manga: Vol. 2 & 9, plus the anime, eps. 30 -34. (I skipped a lot of eps. since I only get to watch when my sis does. D: But it's fine since some of it's just fillers.)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Currently watching Hellsing (subbed; not the OVA, though I plan to watch that at some point in the future). I'm on ep11, and its cool factor defies words. Easily cooler than Outlaw Star, which previously held my "coolest" award. I was really surprised because I usually hate vampire-related stuff, but Arucard is just so friggen awesome.

Last one I finished was Toradora!; brilliant series with a great ending (everybody hated on ep24 and then praised 25, but I liked both).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Last manga i watched was naruto shippuuden epsiode 103. Great epsiode look all the action in it, the characters are getting all emotional becuz there fighting over a kid. Naruto told the kid '' Wherever some1 thinks of you is your home'' And the kid is being used by to control a tailed beast for bad people.
    So the kid thinks that they are his home, but naruto wants to take this kid to the hidden leaf village. But the kid has grown attached to the lady whos looking after him who reminds him of him mum. Naruto and this lady are about to fight to keep the kid! :)

Naruto is my fav program of all time , as ive watched the hole of season 1 which is around 120 epsiodes and season 2

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    i just finished reading the newly released naruto manga 442 and watching naruto shippuden 101-102

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I started watching anime again. *shame* Watched up to episode 12 of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D, and while my opinion of the show is getting better, I'm still annoyed by the choppy animation and ludicrous notion of duelling while riding motorbikes. I will not get over it. I also indulged in the first episode of Digimon Savers since I had planned to watch it when it came out but never got around to it. It wasn't good, so I dropped it.

Manga-wise, I've caught up on Liar Game, and I don't know if it's just my lack of keeping up to date or whether the translators are shovelling the chapters out at supersonic speeds but whenever I do start reading it, there's always a few chapters to get through and that is always a good thing. Plus, I find Fukunaga attractive, so that's an incentive to keep reading too.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    La Chorda d'Oro ~primo passo~ (The Golden String) episode.. 24, I believe.

It was 23 or 24, either way.. somewhere finally close to the end of season one. ; ;

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle chapter 218
    I have to say - I looved this chapter. It figures that Sakura and Syaoran would have this kind of power (assuming R|Syaoran's parents are still CCS Sakura and Syaoran). By the end of CCS, Sakura was already one of the most powerful magicians in the CLAMP universe, and her magic would probably keep growing. But Fay and Mokona did bring up a good point - Sakura Kinomoto and Syaoran Li look a little to identical too their son, R|Syaoran and R|Sakura. I smell something fishy. And what's R|Syaoran's real name anyway?! D;
    I want to stop calling him R|Syaoran already!
    Shugo Chara! chapter 39
    What is up with Amu's face on the splash page? The shading makes it look weird. 8|
    Yes, I'm an overcritical little punk. D< The rest of the splash page is quite lovely, though. C: I liked amuto a little better this chapter. I'll support it just because it's cannon, but I'm not crazy about it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Uhh..It was: Howl's Moving Castle

Watched it the other night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back