• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    Manga:
    Naruto 477...

Is my eyes decieving me or is Itachi STILL ALIVE???!!!!
    but I won't be surprised if it's another Illusion Technique...

Anime:
    Inuyasha FA: Episode 11

It's a good thing that pervert monk can't feel any pain anymore when using his sucking hand curse...!!! lol

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 12

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza ep. 12

And thus concludes the two new anime shows I followed this season... Sad part is, I wouldn't rate either above a 6 or a 7 out of 10... neither was as good as I anticipated.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Darker Than Black (Episode 6)
    I think Hei's a pretty cool guy, eh looks for his sister and doesn't afraid of anything.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    One Piece 69 and 70.

Of course I'm rewatching it because I am caught up with it to Japan. But it's great to watch these episodes again - the last time I saw them was 2007.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hitohira ep. 1-3 (3rd rewatch)

Operation Sanctuary ep 1-6

I needed both of these shows after the dismal Fall anime season. Hitohira is my "warm fuzzies" anime and so far Operation Sanctuary is pretty interesting too.

And high school anime girls galore :P

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    anime

Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood - Epiosde 37

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 12
    Surprisingly, the ending of this episode was pretty emotional. With Kazehaya and Ryuu and Sawako and whatshername. Wasn't too bad, gave the overall feel the original chapter of the manga gave me.

manga

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 272
    6996? I want more 1896 instead 8D

Kimi ni Todoke - Chapter 25
    Sawako looks gorgeous <3 Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Anime
    • CLANNAD → Episode 12 - 14
      Young Tomoya and Kotomi are so adorable. >3< I honestly thought I was gonna cry when Kotomi recieved the teddy bear and the letter from her parents. My heart was aching. But it all turned out good in the end~
    • Seitokai no Ichizon → Episode 12 [Finished]
      I enjoyed the appearance of Nakameguro and I enjoyed this episode more than the last episodes. Even though I wasn't expecting much from the series, I couldn't help feel a little disppointed with it. I thought it started out good, but yeah.
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni → Episode 25 - 26 [Finished]
      I liked episode 25 due to the amount of Ange in it (and the trollfaces awesome \o/) but episode 26 just overall sucked. Maybe I should pick up the visual novel of it sometime, just to fill in the gaps and see how bad the anime really is…
    Manga
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! → Chapter 272
      what is this i dont even. Chrome is so cute, yay for 6996 shipping!
    • Karneval → Chapter 17
      Awesome Tsukumo fighting action, and just lol @ Yogi.
    • Kimi ni Todoke → Chapter 13 -20
      Kurumi got what she deserved. )8< /really hated her I'm also starting to like Chizuru and Ayane more now though I prefer Chizuru due to the fact that she kind of reminds me of myself.
    • Kuroshitsuji → Chapter 42
      … Okaaaay, Arthur and Ciel… um… yeah. I found Arthur to be quite funny though. A nice chapter.
    • Pandora Hearts → Chapter 44
      Go Sharon and random yandere girl!

Last edited:

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Sora no Otoshimono (Episode 13)
    what a crappy series, i'm glad it's over with. Nymph was such a...weird character.

Kimi ni Todoke (Chapter 25)

aww. Chizuru and Yano are such nice friends. :( and I lol'd at Sawako's email.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eps, 11-13 (finished): Well, that was a great last 3 episodes. The series was slow to deliver the laughs at first, but I'm please with what it has ended...however, no real ending kinda makes it less fun....Zetsubou-shita! Now I have no more Zetsubou Sensei to watch!!!! ....Oh wait, there's still the OAD. I wonder what that is. 8D

Years
    Anime:
    Green Green: Finished the series, turned out a lot better than I expected and was quite funny.

Gintama: Episode 7, I'm starting to really like the series and thinking it'll turn out to be one of my favourites. :)

Manga:
    Black Cat: Chapter 93, love the Black Cat manga and it's getting better and better.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei: Chapter 20, decided to pick a completely random manga and start reading it. I think this one's okay so far, it has it's funny parts, I'm sure I'll see a new light soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back