• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Tsubasa Chronicle both seasons and all OVAs...
    It was really awesome but the end was very bad since it practically didn't even end :|
    Does anyone happen to know if there's any chance of new OVA or 3rd to be released?

And manga as usual new Bleach and Naruto ones :)
    I might start FMA and SE :)

Years
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eps. 9-12: Well, it was rather a soft end to what was a rather breathe-taking first couple of episodes. It sort of lost its charm, and the cliff-hanger at the end of episode 11 not being explained was not appreciated, even if it's a comedy series. Nevertheless, it's quite good for laughs.

Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eps. 1-6: I absolutely love the new OP and ED music, just as I loved the original series'. I feel it has somewhat went back to its roots in the first season, and that's a very good thing. Although the episodes not subbed by a.f.k. weren't as well translated, it wasn't a problem thanks to the great humor.

Aria the Animation, eps. 1: Very impressive first episode, with great background music and overall very relaxing atmosphere. I've been meaning to try out Aria for a while, but was constantly distracted. Aria seems to be the outsider's version of a Key + Kyoto Animation slice-of-life series, and it does a good job of matching KyoAni's animation quality.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I just watched Darker Than Black Ryuusei no Gemini ep 11. Ep 12 is looking to be good. Does anyone else watch this show?

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Re-watching Koutetsu Sangokushi. Because my Romance of the Three Kingdoms addiction is back.

Characterizations overall are weird, but the storyline's quite interesting.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    anime

Inuyasha : The Final Act - Episode 10, 11
    Kanna ;;

Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood - Epiosde 36
    I really like Olivia Armstrong <3

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 11
    Kurumi snaps. Awesome.

manga

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 271
    Epic battle is starting soon. Oh yes.

Soul Eater - Chapter 68
    Not too bad, not as compelling as the previous chapters though. I do love the last page of this chapter though. So creepy.

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
    Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eps. 7-13 (completed): A great second season with wonderful OP and EDs all the way through. I loved how they pulled off the serious murder mystery in episode 12; it managed to keep me on my toes guessing. The yaoi hentai bit in ep. 13 was...unexpected, but it did get me to laugh in a "wtf" way. Now onto Zan. (b'')b

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Anime
    • Kuuchuu Buranko → Episode 7- 11
      This series is so awesome, I can't believe it's gonna end so soon.
    • Seitokai no Ichizon → Episode 10 - 11
      Meh, the episodes were decent. Not much else to say.
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni → Episode 23 - 24
      Put in more Bern next time, k.
    Manga
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! → Chapter 268 - 271
      Ohhh INTENSE. ಠ_ಠ Needs more Fran and Mukuro though.
    • Kimi ni Todoke → Chapter 0 - 13
      Slowly becoming one of my favourite shoujo mangas… The charcters are lovely and it's just overall good. ;;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    the first ep of pokemon battle dimension it was a free dvd in a jetix mag i had

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, eps 1-2: Can't say I was too impressed so far this season. A lot of jokes I simply didn't get, and things were overall too weird and not random. Production quality is noticeably higher, but I didn't feel like it had any effect.

ARIA the animation, eps 2-6: Simply amazing and relaxing. The music in the background alone has almost got me to tears at various moments. It's that good. However, it might be too relaxing; I don't feel excited to watch the episodes as I normally would with an anime.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I just read chapters 1-31 of Sora no Otoshimono. It's cute; I really like it. Kinda crazy, though, with too much chibi involved. *ick* I'm not a fan of excessive chibi. It has the potential to be a really sweet and funny story, but the mangaka just keeps killing it by chucking in totally unneeded explosions, perverted thoughts and failed attempts to peek in the girls' changing room. :/ I love the character design on the Angeloids, though.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Kimi ni Todoke ep 12
    Lol, at the end, I laughed at Kazehaya's expression. Next episode will be interesting.

Kobato ep 11
    Didn't Yumi also run away from Ueda in Chobits?

Seitokai no Ichizon ep 12
    The four girls represented a season? weird.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The last anime episode I watched was Naruto Shippuden episode 141. As for Manga, the last chapter I read was Veritas! chapter 1.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni final episode 26
    - I feel even more confused now. Beatrice and Battler's "fight" ended so abruptly that I'm not entirely sure what's going on anymore. Ange's scene was quite sad and Lambda/Bern were cute in the last scene together. Time to go play the VN to fill in the gaps now!

Umineko no Naku Koro ni X Chapter 3
    - I can't get enough of this. xD The Higurashi and Umineko crossovers are just great and funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back