• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Saki episode 4, Jigoku Shoujo ep 26. I wanted to watch K-on ep 4, but sub's still not out.

Last manga I read was Pokemon Special Vol 28, and 29. Bought them yesterday.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    I wanted to watch K-on ep 4, but sub's still not out.

I swear I already watched it subbed a couple days ago. =/

The latest anime I've watched is Kuroshitsuji. Episode 19. It was pretty similar to the reast of the episodes really, except that Ciel and Sebastian get in arested at the end.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I bought volume 16 of the Yugioh manga today, I've never bought a manga before but Bakura was in it, so I couldn't *not* buy it XD

I've just watched the first episode of K-ON...it doesn't interest me much. I think I'll watch the rest of Haruhi

Years
    The last chapter of the Emerald Arc of the Pokemon Special Adventures Manga. (Uber Awesomes)

Yotsuba Vol.3 & 5.

Fruits Basket Vol. 1 XDDDDD

Ranma 1/2 Vol.1 =/

That's it for now...

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I'm about halfway through vol 16 of the Yugioh manga now, I think it's way better than the anime, it makes more sense, anyway

I'm watching episode 4 of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, it's really good. I really wasn't expecting the girl to pull out a knife o.O

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Just watched the 5th episode of K-ON!. :D

I love their music teacher. And Yui's singing and playing. I rewatched that part atleast thirty times. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    My friend let me borrow and read the Kingdom Hearts addaption manga series so I'm reading that at the moment.

Years
    I just finished watching School Days, Not the best anime I have seen before but it was still fun to watch and has the biggest twist at the end of the series!

Finnel

Years
    Just finished watching all of Super Dimension Fortress Macross. It was great for being such an old series, although the pacing was strange at places. Towards the end of the series I started wanting to hit Hikaru with something deadly for not noticing Misa's affection towards him, but it all worked out in the end. (Poor Minmay though. But I guess she got what she deserved for being so selfish.)

Also just read through all of Gyo... Standard Junji Ito fare, so terrifying it's hilarious. Walking killer-fish with a deadly disease this time. Sharks were awesome.

Elaine

Is a KOS-MOS fan :3
    Years
    I just watched Xenosaga the animation a while ago. I'm a big fan of Xenosaga so I had to watch it. It was ok I guess..the plot was changed a bit but I guess that's what happens when it's only a 13 episode series. I didn't watch anything else after that..I havent seen any other anime that was worth watching.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Last manga I have read would be some of Pokemon Special, I think. :O
    Last anime.. hrm... Guess it would have to be Negima?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back