• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
Years
  • Anime

Bokurano - Episode 12 - 21
    The story really gets more depressing and twisted as it progresses - I'm really liking it either way.

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 1 - 7
    One of the cutest and heart-warming anime I've seen in a long while ;; made me get teary-eyed in a few parts, and the art style is lovely. The cast of voice actors also fit their respective characters pretty well, and I <3 the bgm and OP music. This is a lovely watch, definitely a good shoujo.

Manga

Kimi ni Todoke - Chapter 1 - 17
    I'm falling in love with this shoujo manga, I haven't been reading enough of this genre, so this is certainly a refreshing read. I recommend it.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 268

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 9
    Luke's troubled past is troubled. And a new foe has appeared!

Saki ep. 1-5
    I don't understand the rules of mahjong at all, but hey, it's kawaii girls and the thrill of competition, so, why not? XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Oh man I've watched a fair bit since I last posted in here... guess I'll just mention the last few weeks' worth of anime, though.

Sailor Moon S
    I finished this up finally and watched the movie for this season. Much better than R and it helped that I got a friend back into it and this was her favourite season, so she pushed me to watch more of it. The series is back on hold again though. :(

Mainichi Kaasan
    lmao I have a Crunchyroll account and over the weekend I might've marathoned this from like episode 6 to whatever's current. (Episode 30-something?) It's ridiculous but lots of fun to watch. It's also very easy to watch while multitasking. I watched all those episodes while simultaneously doing repeated Elite 4 runs in Diamond so that was excellent. n_n;

Fairy Tail
    I didn't expect to like this but it's growing on me. I watched it on a whim when I had a trial premium account on Crunchyroll the other month and since I just renewed it for 3 months since it was basically free (whoo black friday deal), I caught myself up this weekend. It's not the greatest but it's still pretty decent.

11eyes
    David got me into this. Or well, suggested it. I watched the first episode over a month ago and watched the second last night. It's interesting but kind of slow for me. x_x; I'll probably give it a few more before deciding what to do with it.

Aside from this, I've been keeping up with Hetalia. Not so much on the Umineko front though. Oops. :'(

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I watched a random episode of Death Note.

Love that series, but a friend and myself are cosplaying it soon, so I'm trying to get myself re-hooked on that.
    That way I figure our cosplay will be more fun. owo

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Well, then. Here are the list in order:

Kobato. - Episode 8
    A filler episode, but I strangely recall it being in the manga as well. Strange.

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 9
    Kurumi is Aya Hirano's character. I can still detect her Haruhi voice but I'm seeing Aya hirano in a new light. Also, i wish the next episode will be the time Kurumizawa shows her true face. I want her arc to be over with already.

Seitokai no Ichizon - Episode 9
    the first part was okay, the second part about Chizuru's past is random and not really meant to be in a comedy show since it the show has no plot whatsoever, so it couldn't come up in future episodes like in Tsubasa's headache (from Bakemonogatari)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Saki ep. 6-12
    Still don't understand the rules of the game, but it must be intense. They have lightning effects and everything :)
    But, dang, some of the rival schools have some ugly girls in them...

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Anime

Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 8 - 9
    The animation is so crisp and fluffy *3* though I can't help but feel like they're abusing/overusing the sparkly-shoujo-bubbles/pinkish-cloud background effect. Still, I love the voice actors and how they convey the emotions across - especially Kurumi's.

Manga

Faster than a Kiss - Chapter 1 - 18
    Why didn't I find out about this sooner? I'm not a fan of forbidden-love, but I'm not really against it either. All in all, its a sweet shoujo to read to pass the time.

Kimi ni Todoke - Chapter 17 - 22
    Miniskirt ;;

Pokemon Special - Volume 31
    I 'm falling head over heels for the DP arc.

Sweet Medicine
    A cute oneshot manga from the author/artist of FTAK.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • True Tears,
    it a really sad anime about love and friendship, the op song, Refuletia by Eufonicus sounds really cool.
    For thoes of you who don't know true tears, it revolves around Shin'ichiro, a high school student who is in love with the girl who lives in his house (her parents died and they took her in.) He then meets Isurugi Noe, a girl who has "given away her tears.
    It sounds girlsih but it is not.
    I would advise many people to watch it. the manga (i think there is one) is different. enjoy

Ive also started reading Claymore, books 1 and 2 of the condense manga.
    the latest naruto shippuuden, 460 something, i can't remember.
    Now that was good!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza ep. 9
    Finally a return to form (sort of) with Yuuto and Haruka (kawaii as ever :) ) on a date (albeit not otaku-related). Still waiting for that "official" first kiss, though...

Saki, ep. 13-15
    Dang, who knew mahjong was so intense? Or filled with so many yuri overtones? XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Well sweeties, seeing as though I finally have time to catch up on anime and manga.

Hajime no Ippo - Chapter 414

Bleach - Episode 159

I'm still way behind on those series. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Saki, ep. 16-25
    Marathoned the rest of the series. Of course, it ends right at the start of the big national mahjong tourney (UNRESOLVED TOURNEY), but there's definite indications of a second season (CLIFFHANGER?). Aside from that, who knew that mahjong and light yuri references could go so well together?

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • Hetalia Axis Powers episode 45
    So, uh, next episode. Greece, Japan and Turkey.
    I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES. D:<
    Oh, and Liech and Vash make adorable siblings, ohmigosh.

The Breaker chapter 42
    That splash page is adorable. Its just perfect. <3
    Shioon is almost starting to scare me. If he wasn't so useless up until the most recent chapters, he'd almost be a gary-sue.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Saki, ep. 16-25
    Marathoned the rest of the series. Of course, it ends right at the start of the big national mahjong tourney (UNRESOLVED TOURNEY), but there's definite indications of a second season (CLIFFHANGER?). Aside from that, who knew that mahjong and light yuri references could go so well together?

Whoo. Someone who enjoys Saki.

Anime-
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun episode 10
    Level Upper arc is finally in the second to the last stage. Can't wait for the next episode.

Manga-
    To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjihou chapter 25
    I can't wait for the next episode of Railgun so I browsed through the manga. Sister arc is more interesting than the Level upper arc.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Manga-
    To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjihou chapter 25
    I can't wait for the next episode of Railgun so I browsed through the manga. Sister arc is more interesting than the Level upper arc.
    Yes! Sisters arc and Mikoto fighting > Level upper stuff. xD

Anime:
    Umineko no Naku Koro ni Specials (Uraneko) 3-4
    These were just.. weird. They didn't add anything new into the animation, instead was just a new voiceover in a few scenes put together. Poor Maria at the end. xD

Manga:
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun 26
    Mikoto kicking ass again against some random esper. Can't wait for the next chapter and the anime to catch up to here.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • a:
    Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 10
    Kurumi gets on my nerves.

The Girl who Leapt through Time - movie
    Personally I felt that so much more could have happened, like too little plot was involved. But the ending still made me teary. Must have been the excellent VAs and the stunning animation ;3; The characters were lively enough, anyway. I loved Chiaki and Makoto the most though. Makoto acts so cute in some parts of the movie.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Episode 162
    Still no action! However, there was a Rapidash cameo at the end (:

Kampfer - Episode 1 and 2
    Attempted to watch; not my type of anime. Too much blatant fanservice in any case x__x

Eden of the East - Episode 1
    Ehh, still unsure whether I want to continue with this.

m:
    Kimi ni Todoke - Chapter 23
    RyuuChizu plzkthx

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Chapter 269

Kobato - Eh, about Chapter 16/17
    Can't remember the exact chapter. But I caught up with the manga. Nothing significantly CLAMPish happeneing yet, except for some person's appearance in the latest chapter.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Kobato ep 9
    Ayako Kawasumi voiced one of the girls, that was a surprised.

Kimi ni Todoke ep 10

lol, Mamiko Noto is doing a great job with this role. I only see her voice anime that is either Ai Enma-styled or cutesy style, so her doing this was really great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back