• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
Years
  • Pandora Hearts, volume 1.

I bought it cause i was in a depressive fit, and I love it =u=b

Awesome series is awesome. ( b")b

Anime
    • CLANNAD → Episode 1 - 12
      Finally got around to watching this… and I'm really glad I did. The characters are lovely (with the exception of Tomoya's Dad) and I'm really enjoying this series. I love you and your starfishes, Fuko. ( ;__;)
    • Seitokai no Ichizon → Episode 7 - 9
      Slightly disappointed with the last episode, what with Chizuru's past being somewhat randomly inserted into the show. You don't put things like that in a comedy show; it just… doesn't work. I have yet to see the latest episode, so hopefully it won't fail as much as episode nine. ):
    • Umineko no Naku Koro ni → Episode 20 - 22
      Rose is still the best mother ever, no matter what anybody else says. ಠ_ಠ
    Manga
    • Katekyo Hitman REBORN! → Chapter 267 - 268
      Xaxnus… </3
    • Kuroshitsuji → Chapter 39 - 40
      Spoiler:
    • Pandora Hearts → Chapter 43
      … Liam/Break anyone? XD
    • Strobe Edge → Chapter 13
      Still lovin' this series~ (b ")b

Last edited:
    Years

• Awesome series is awesome. ( b")b

Anime
    • CLANNAD → Episode 1 - 14
      Finally got around to watching this… and I'm really glad I did. The characters are lovely (with the exception of Tomoya's Dad) and I'm really enjoying this series. I love you and your starfishes, Fuko. ( ;__;)
    You have great tastes (b'_')b

Hetalia Axis Powers, episodes 2-26: Wow, this series is more humorous than I thought it'd be xD; I wish Vietnam was a character, but oh well ;__;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Seiken no Blacksmith ep. 10
    Nogizaka Haruka Purezza ep. 10

For the former: A tragic occurrence, but at least we're getting into some semblance of a plot with, like, two episodes left?

For the latter: The line at the very end of the ep would have had more impact if Yuuto actually was WITH Haruka this season instead of building his harem :/

Years
  • Hetalia Axis Powers, episodes 27-37: Funny stuff. Third season confirmed, and I'm happy :D cries because Vietnam will never be in the series T-T
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, episodes 1-8: Hilarious, twisted humor, with slice of life elements I didn't expect. Great little gem here.
    Code Geass 10-11: Action. Lots of it. However, I felt that every move was needed to further the plot, so no harm done. More twists and turns make the ride more fun.

Last edited:

Bipolar Moon

Vaporeon Supporter
    Years
  • The only manga I read is hellsing, and I have the first 4 OVA dvds based off them. Much better then the other 13 episode series, because the ending didn't make any sense, and the villian was terrible.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Bakemonogatari episode 1 - I had been meaning to watch this for quite some time and it seems pretty interesting.

11eyes episode 10 - This show just gets crazier and crazier. I swear there's not just something "little" wrong with Yuka but releasing the evil witch and her constant obsession for Kakeru is just creepy. I'm guessing she's going to kill everyone with her yandere act.

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
  • The Genetic Sodom ILEGENES chapter 24
    Oh. My. God.
    FON.
    WHY CAN'T THIS KID CATCH A BREAK?
    Spoiler:

Amanchu chapter 4
    Awww. This manga is adorable. The art style is so clean and pretty. <3

Axis Powers Hetalia episode 47
    That scene in the begining is adorable. I liked it better in the strips because Hungary was all "OH MY GAWD AUSTRIA. *Q*", but oh well. I still love that scene. <3

Years
  • Princess Robot Bubblegum...

Noein on DVD's.
    Great animation. Was confused as I watched the earlier episodes.
    I only think I know what is going on...

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
  • Detective Conan :: Chapter 717
    Continuation of the current case that is going on. Nothing much else to say other than this case is pretty interesting, I guess.

Detective Conan :: Episode 556
    It was either 556 or 557. Either way, it was an interesting episode. It was just as great when I read it in the manga.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Bakuman (chapter 67): I'm glad that all the drama has died down somewhat but now that Fukuda's suddenly joined in the fray, I'm starting to really believe that Fukuda x Aoki can work, which was at first surprising but would also be incredibly cute and nosebleed-worthy.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I ve just downloaded Hajime No Ippo, both two seasons. Its Very Good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back