• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Princess Mononoke this afternoon. Though it was a rewatch, I saw it for the first time a few days earlier (saturday). It's an awesome movie. ^_^ I said out loud a few times "o my, that's pretty".

And last night, I watched Sword of the Stranger. A bit too much (unnecessairy) blood, but the characters made me laugh. XD Specially Akage's annoyed faces. And the dog was adorable.

Besides those two movies, I haven't been watching any anime lately. Slowly rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist. Finished Tales of the Abyss yesterday as well. Decent Anime, weird ending. Next anime is Natsume Yuujinchou. Got all the episodes already, now I need time to watch it.

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    MÄR ; episode 8

Hehe, my friend lend me the second and third disk sets, and I watched the second disc yesterday. Glad Dorothy's back, and Alan is pretty cool, too. I totally gushed over Ian. <3

Pandora Hearts ; episode 22

:O

Yeah, that was my expression. I now loathe Vincent after what he did to Cheshire, and I love Break even more now. Alice's moment of "Comrades means we're friends!" with Break all like, "Those kind of things irritate me." was hilarious. xD

D-Gray Man ; episode 1

My friend has been pestering me to watch this anime, and I did. The first episode was twisted, period. Those Akuma are flippin' creepy. They're like possesed war machines gone haywire or something. I love Allen, though. I totally expected the main character to be this tough, silent, creepy guy who'll eat you if you look at him wrong. Man was I wrong. :P

- Kat

Last edited:
    Years
  • Voices of a Distant Star, OVA: On recommendation from digi. A pretty good watch for a 25 minute production from 2002. I've been spoiled by watching Makoto Shinkai's work in reverse (5cm per Second, then The Place Promised in Our Early Days, then this), but still, it's a very nice story. Makoto and his wife aren't bad voice actors either. The music wasn't too memorable, though, as the ending of 5cm was.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Yu Yu Hakusho Episodes 1-50 maybe 60 something?
    I would've loved to add more sections of what anime and manga I've read but truthfully I've been watching Yu Yu Hakusho straight for the past week and the weekend before that :D ~shot~

I've greatly enjoyed rewatching it, however. Being younger on my first watch, I can now see a lot of the details that I overlooked and some plot points that I didn't quite understand at the time.

oh yes thanks to my friend for having EVERY episode of YYH on DVD 8D

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I've been reading a scanlation of the early Yu-Gi-Oh! manga. :P

I'm currently on Chapter 45, and I have to say it's been pretty interesting so far, to see how the character designs evolved throughout the chapters, and certain events that made it (in some way) into the anime.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Bakemonogatari Episodes 1 & 2 - Blu-ray Version
    I started to rewatch the series in awesome quality with all the new scenes added in. Tsundere-chan is as awesome as ever.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Kobato episode 18.
    This episode was different from previous ones.The anime is trying to take things in a different way in the manga. Unlike other episodes where she tried to heal other people's heart but fail, here, she didn't even try. I kinda understand why Ioryogi was annoyed at her.This episode was awesome in a different way. also, Kobato looks a lot like Sakura in this episode.

Years
  • Onani Master Kurosawa, ch. 1-31 (finished): I started and finished this manga in two days. Probably one of the most repulsively titled and brilliantly written doujin ever, or even manga ever. XD The character might be a Light Yagami rip-off, but his character development was well done. Kinda a fanservicey ending in terms of happily-ever-afterness, but at least it didn't feel too out of place considering the build-up thus far. Definitely recommend for...open minded manga readers. XD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Kimi ni Todoke ep 10-15
    Quite a bit of love triangle related drama in this batch of episodes... always interesting to watch.

Fresh Pretty Cure ep. 1-4
    I needed something kawaii, and something magical, and magical girl anime usually satisfies both needs :P

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Kimi ni Todoke - Episode 17, 18
    Am loving the sexy RyuChizu action.

Durarara! - Episode 7
    I lol'd at Selty gut-stabbing young!Shinra. Best scene in the episode. And I love Shizuo's backstory <3 The relationship he shares with Izaya is so odd.

Faster than a Kiss - Chapter 25
    No, the kiss hasn't happened yet 8/

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Over the past few days I haved watched 20 odd episodes of Bleach, subbed in English. So far I'm enjoying it. There's an even mix of action and comedy, which is always good to see in an anime.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
  • Im in the process of watching Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Naruto Shippuden and the old show Ruroni Kenshin's English title samurai X.Im up to date on the first two and im on season 2 episode 9 on Samurai X.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Anime: Fairy Tail Episode 19

OK, I watched it live, which means I understood practically nothing, but the expressions/voice tones helped a lot. I tried so hard not to laugh out loud at this episode XD Can't wait to watch it subbed later~

But, please, please, PLEASE let the next episode be the start of the Phantom Lord arc D:

Edit: GOSH DARNIT, STOP WITH THE FILLERS ;_; Though I do want to see the "Natsu and the Dragon Egg" chapter anime-style >.> Still, they can show that later D:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Just started watching Ef: A tale of memories.

So far so good.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
  • Manga: Fairy Tail Chapter 173

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back