• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you afraid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
    Years
    i have ophidiophobia[fear of snakes]..i am so scared of them that i start shaking every time i see one..its not as bad when i see them on tv..its just that when i see one in person is when i fall to pieces :\

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    being killed, and tornadoes would be the two biggest ones.

being killed is an obvious one. z_z i'm -always- thinking someone's out to get me. damn paranoia.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    I hate bugs that crawls super fast; those things creeps me out. Every time I see one, I yell " Holy! Oh nuu! It's a BUG! ". And then, I go on a higher place than them (Except the floor) and spray them with a toxic spray. :3 When they're dead, I start laughing at them and insulting them. I point them with the spray... Oh god. Always fun, at the end. Also, everytime I feel something on me, I think it's one of them... >>;

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    i have a definite phobia of needles and a great dislike of spiders, heights and insects and also fears of things like (and they're not phobias as phobias are irrational fears only) someone shooting me, someone killing me... etc.

Years
    I know I have Belonephobia and Claustrophobia, which means I'm afraid of needles or pins and being closed in small spaces. My needle fear is so bad that when I have to get a shot at the hospital that almost five nurses have to hold me down for them to deliver what ever I need. My claustrophobia isn't so bad. As long as I can see the exit in a small place then I'm fine, but if I feel like I can't get out of the small space I start to have a panic attack.

Along with those I have a couple of dislikes, which include heights(not a real problem since I can handle airplane flights and roller coasters), small spiders(I think this is because I can see them real well to squash them), and dieing of unnatural causes.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Hmmm...

I;d have to say, losing my school scholarship, failling in assignments and tests and most of all, a Giant whale called Sin that floods entire countries at a time with tsunamis and will soon devour the world with it's tsunamis of DOOM.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself with the last one...

EDIT: Come to think of it, I DON'T fail at school. Not yet, but I have what I call, "Academic Paranoia." Then again, I'm really hard on myself and my idea of 'failing' is much stricter than:
    score<50%

But I digress. Appologies.

Last edited:
    Years
    Wow Zel, what came over you!

Anyway,

I only fear the idea of death and being helpless, I suppose.
    No really outlandish fears though.

My sentiments exactly. I'm afraid of life after death, if such. I'm not really scared of anything else except natural disasters. The feeling of being helpless, and powerless, when something major is going on, is really scary. That's why I'm nervous on what's to (supposedly) happen in the year 2012.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am afraid of death, insects(mostly cockroaches, spiders, etc...), rollercoasters, terrorism, guns, and hurricanes. And that is all.

Years
    GodSaurus, why'd you bump the thread when it's over a month old AND there was a thread almost like this on the first page? D: Please look carefully at thread dates before you post, okay? :3

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back